INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: hdhomerun DVB-T2  (Read 2327 times)

rossp

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
hdhomerun DVB-T2
« on: August 21, 2012, 10:40:22 am »

Hi all, any ideas if hdhomerun are going to do a T2 version. I have the original and like it very much. How are you all doing HD freeview at the moment?

Ross

NickF

Re: hdhomerun DVB-T2
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2012, 01:16:13 pm »

I'm using BlackGold BGT3600. It has dual DVB-S2 and dual DVB-T2 and works fine with MC.  In fact all of my BlackGold tuners have worked flawlessly with MC.

Nick.
HTPC - Intel i5-760 CPU, Windows 7 64 bit, NVIDIA GTS450 Silent, RME 9632 with A04, BlackGold BGT3600; Video Processor - Lumagen Radiance XD Processor; Projector - ProjectionDesign Action Model 3 1080; Denon AVC-A1HD; 4 x Tannoy Berkley and Velodyne DD-10

Sandy B Ridge

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2012, 01:57:44 pm »

I'm using BlackGold BGT3600. It has dual DVB-S2 and dual DVB-T2 and works fine with MC.  In fact all of my BlackGold tuners have worked flawlessly with MC.
[Offtopic]
Hey Nick,
Have you got the video input of this card to work in MC (either composite, component or s video)?? I've completely failed, and Blackgold are terrible about answering emails.
[/Offtopic]

SBR

NickF

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2012, 02:08:41 pm »

[Offtopic]
Hey Nick,
Have you got the video input of this card to work in MC (either composite, component or s video)?? I've completely failed, and Blackgold are terrible about answering emails.
[/Offtopic]

SBR
Hi Sandy,

No, I haven't but have been thinking about it as I have a few video tapes which I wanted to digitise.

Does MC do this for other types of card?  Should we expect it to?

Nick.
HTPC - Intel i5-760 CPU, Windows 7 64 bit, NVIDIA GTS450 Silent, RME 9632 with A04, BlackGold BGT3600; Video Processor - Lumagen Radiance XD Processor; Projector - ProjectionDesign Action Model 3 1080; Denon AVC-A1HD; 4 x Tannoy Berkley and Velodyne DD-10

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Dogs of the world unite!
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2012, 05:26:20 pm »

Does MC do this for other types of card?  Should we expect it to?

Yes.  With video inputs, the expected behavior is the following:

MC should find video puts on analog device and create "channels" that are named using device name and input type.  They will behave just like a "channel."
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center

NickF

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2012, 05:37:54 pm »

Yes.  With video inputs, the expected behavior is the following:

MC should find video puts on analog device and create "channels" that are named using device name and input type.  They will behave just like a "channel."
That's great news.  So, when are these "channels" found?  During the scan?  When they are active?

Nick.

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Dogs of the world unite!
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2012, 08:51:26 pm »

That's great news.  So, when are these "channels" found?  During the scan?  When they are active?

Nick.

Do an analog TV scan, either antenna or cable.
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up