INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DSP Studio question  (Read 836 times)

Metalman

• Recent member
DSP Studio question
« on: October 06, 2012, 06:46:56 pm »

Hello all, i have been re-tuning MC for my new PC with Windows 7, and since my OEM Realtek sound card only supports 96/24 that's how i set the output sample rate in the DSP Studio under the output format section. But i was wondering about how to set the DSP Studio under the following path:

Tools > Options > Burning > Audio Burning > Cross fade and DSP Settings > DSP/Equalizer/Effects > DSP Studio

I wanted to know if i set this "output" to 194/64 is this for upsampling the audio for burning to CD's? And is my soundcard a limiting factor in this case? Thanks!!

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: DSP Studio question
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 07:13:26 am »

That should bypass the soundcard.

Metalman

• Recent member
Re: DSP Studio question
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2012, 03:57:12 pm »

OK. The reason i made the post was due to me having just installed MC on my new PC, and even though i had made the DSP settings i wanted, when i continued on under the "options" tab, i eventually got back to the DSP and the settings were different. I was able to go back and forth and see two DPS screens with different settings. I thought that there were in fact two available DSP areas, but after changing the second one, i no longer was able to see "two" differing DSP's.
Pages: [1]   Go Up