INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Two Quesitons regarding Saving profiles and DVD tiltes with multiple Discs  (Read 876 times)

VetMed

• Recent member

I use my movies with anydvd to transfer DVD to my HD and jriver as a replacement for WMC.
I can not figure out a way to get DVD titles with multiple discs to show up as one title.
For example; Band of Brothers is a 6 DVD set and thus I have 6 band of brothers Titles in my theater view.  Any suggestions?

Is there a way to save profiles in MC18?
There are a few things I want to tweak.  ie.  A/V is not quite synced and there seems to be a little but of a stutter when playing movies.  I want to play around with the settings but want a back up of ones I know work.  

Thanks for your help.  

InflatableMouse

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Two Quesitons regarding Saving profiles and DVD tiltes with multiple Discs
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2012, 12:04:31 am »

Band of Brothers isn't considered to be 1 movie consisting of 6 DVD's, it is considered (a mini) series.

VetMed

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2012, 05:36:34 am »

So no way of having all the discs under one title?  I also have a few old school cartoon series on DVD.  Starblazers has +10 Discs.  There really is no way of tagging the discs so I can select the title in Theater view, then be promted to select which disc? 

InflatableMouse

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2012, 06:05:45 am »

Yes there is, as a series.

Set the media subtype to TV Show and they will appear under TV Shows in Theater view. Depending on your configuration Season might not be shown as its only one season. Under TV Show BoB will appear as a Series. Select it and you'll see the 6 episodes.

Same with your caroon series.

VetMed

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2012, 02:00:42 pm »

Thanks for the info.
Pages: [1]   Go Up