INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: v18 Tag Editor Fonts look strange (compared to v17)  (Read 1032 times)

Vocalpoint

• Citizen of the Universe
v18 Tag Editor Fonts look strange (compared to v17)
« on: December 23, 2012, 10:04:33 am »

Morning,

I am starting our move to v18 today - and noticed some strange display issues with the Tag Editor.

Firstly - I use Segoe UI 8 point as my standard UI font on all WIndows 7 installs. In the MC v17 tag editor - everything looks good - specifically - I can see all the actual field names:

But in v18 - while fonts for the tag values seem to be fine - but the some tag fields (like Album Artist) are now obscured (and can't be expanded?) - as they seem "larger" than they need to be?

I could not find any way to change the tag editor font size...

Also - it's subtle but there - some tag field text in the editor - actually lines up with the bottom line of the field box (as it was in v17) - other fields seems to have their text "floating" in the middle of the field:

Any comments would be appreciated

Cheers,

VP

MrC

• Your life is short. Give me your money.
Re: v18 Tag Editor Fonts look strange (compared to v17)
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2012, 04:52:30 pm »

I'd like to be able to either increase the width of the fields name column in the TAW, or reduce the font size there.  Its driving me nuts that I can't distinguish between numerous fields w/out hovering for the aid of the tooltip.
The opinions I express represent my own folly.

Vocalpoint

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2012, 06:56:50 am »

Further to the "spacing" issue above - after doing a little digging - seems that all fields that are a data type of "List" exhibit the space below the field data while all fields that are a data type of "string" align nicely to the bottom of the field.

Just something to note if a fix is considered for this issue.

Merry Xmas!

VP

Vocalpoint

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2013, 01:46:08 pm »

Just a little bump on this issue. Any updates on fixing the fonts - or perhaps allowing the user to choose the fonts size in the tag editor?

VP
Pages: [1]   Go Up