INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HDTracks Download Problem  (Read 2313 times)

chrisnick66

• Recent member
HDTracks Download Problem
« on: January 05, 2013, 08:44:56 pm »

I signed up with HDTracks yesterday, and after having some trouble, ended up creating two accounts.

On both accounts, I tried downloading the free sampler.  Two of the tracks failed, and both downloads are still showing on My Account page with "Resume download" option.

Subsequently, I placed an order for Grateful Dead - American Beauty, and it downloaded fine.

Today, I tried to order John Coltrane - Blue Train.   I didnt think about it, but I ordered in the second account I created.  The order went through, but the order is not showing in the Download manager.  The download manager is logged into the correct account.  The order is on My Account page, with "Resume Download", but when pressed, all I get is the Download manager with the items from the free sampler (two of the files are failed).

Any ideas?  Thanks much.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: HDTracks Download Problem
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2013, 09:26:26 pm »

It would be good if you could contact HDtracks.  They can help.

chrisnick66

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2013, 09:31:35 pm »

Thanks.  I have, but received notice not to expect an answer until Monday night.  I'm hoping to resolve before then.

I'm a  little nervous about the multitude of horror stories I've read in the last hour about their service.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2013, 09:42:52 pm »

Their service is solid.  Right now, they're switching both their web site and their download software.  So far there haven't been too many problems.

chrisnick66

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2013, 09:50:13 pm »

Thanks again.

It's not my intention to malign them.  I've just spent a very frustrating 2-3 hours trying to fix this, and am a bit aggravated.

The download just started, so it appears HDtracks responded to my email, or the problem corrected itself.

Chris

chrisnick66

• Recent member
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2013, 09:56:47 pm »

I tried downloading the free sample with an older version of the download manager, and it downloaded the whole free sample successfully.  Seems as if my purchased download started right after the free sampler finished.

Chris
Pages: [1]   Go Up