INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dual Monitor Frame Rate Issue [solved by clean install]  (Read 7439 times)

Beamer

• Galactic Citizen
  • True wisdom is in knowing you know nothing
Dual Monitor Frame Rate Issue [solved by clean install]
« on: December 23, 2012, 03:38:19 pm »

Auto frame rate is no longer working for me. I am using a dual monitor configuration which works reliably with MC 17.  
The Future is Remote!

Beamer

• Galactic Citizen
Multi monitor Frame Rate Issue
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2012, 08:59:22 am »

Auto frame rate is no longer working for me. I am using a dual monitor configuration which works reliably with MC 17.  
I can confirm this a multi monitor issue. Auto frame rate works fine in a single monitor environment.
The Future is Remote!

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Beamer: Multi monitor resolution switch issue
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2012, 12:46:00 pm »

Could you describe the issue you are seeing in more detail?

I have a multimonitor setup.  As expected, automatic display settings toggles the resolution of the monitor that will host playback.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

Beamer

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2012, 03:53:21 pm »

Could you describe the issue you are seeing in more detail?

I have a multimonitor setup.  As expected, automatic display settings toggles the resolution of the monitor that will host playback.

I experienced two issues after installing MC18 (103).  The first was that my secondary monitor which is either a projector or plasma did not change frame rate to match the content.  I set the default frame rate to 50Hz @1920x1080 and with MC17 the frame rate will change to 23.976 for film and 29Hz for concerts etc dependant upon the content frame rate.  With MC18 the frame would not move from the default rate unless I configured my system to use one monitor.

The second issue was that in spite of correctly setting the monitor configuration, MC18 would frequently open on the primary monitor, even though theater full screen mode was set for the secondary display.  My primary monitor is normally switched off and only used for audio operation.

My configuration has two zones, Video (0) and Audio (1) and is totally controlled remotely using MC core commands along with the startup command line option that you recently fixed. Zones are selected during the start up process.

I have as you may know re-installed MC17 and everything is now working as before.

I hope this information will assist.  Please do not hesitate to let me know if I can offer any additional information.
The Future is Remote!

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2012, 04:04:57 pm »

If I pick a specific monitor in Options > Tree & View > Full Screen > Monitor, it works as expected.  Are you saying this is not working for you?

If you have a monitor that's off, I would recommend using MC18.exe /MonitorToggle to switch so Windows only has one active monitor at a time.  This is what I do at home and it's much better than having a monitor attached to the desktop that's not visible (because invariably some program will show something there).

Beamer

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2013, 02:28:56 am »

If I pick a specific monitor in Options > Tree & View > Full Screen > Monitor, it works as expected.  Are you saying this is not working for you?

If you have a monitor that's off, I would recommend using MC18.exe /MonitorToggle to switch so Windows only has one active monitor at a time.  This is what I do at home and it's much better than having a monitor attached to the desktop that's not visible (because invariably some program will show something there).

Yes, exactly. I installed over MC17 and then removed MC17 including MC17 old backups and libraries. As I recall I did not need to change Options > Tree & View > Full Screen > Monitor , it had picked them up from the MC17 install. I did of course check and re-check before finally removing MC18 in favour of MC17.

I do not like the /Monitor Toggle function, it means that the system is not totally automated and leaves non technical users confused when they power up to a blank screen.  Now if you could resurrect the /Mon command that we used to have so that the monitor can be selected it would be much better than the current situation and would also allow WMC recordings to be played without judder (I reported this problem in the MC17 forum).

Since you are focussing on this issue, I will be happy to re-install MC18 and send you a copy of the config file or anything else you may need if it will help.
The Future is Remote!

Beamer

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2013, 06:52:06 am »

Had a bit of time available this morning and have re-installed MC18 but left MC17 intact.  The default frame rate is 50Hz and I manually set MC18 to Video zone (the first zone) and used keyboard commands instead of my RTI remote using MC Core commands.  The first film I loaded was 23.97 and to my surprise the frame rate changed.  The next film was a BBC documentary with 50Hz frame rate and once again the frame rate changed to 50Hz.

Now I am beginning to think that installing MC18 and leaving MC17 installed has affected something!  I then tested another film with a frame rate of 23.97, this time the frame rate stayed at 50Hz.
The Future is Remote!

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Dual Monitor Frame Rate Issue
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2013, 08:59:53 am »

For the files that don't work, is the correct value in the FPS field in Media Center?

We use that field (which should be filled) to determine the frame rate.

Any other clues?

Beamer

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2013, 09:15:47 am »

Sorry, no other clues aside from MC17 working perfectly. MC17 also does not suffer from opening on the wrong monitor.

Is your MC18 install a fresh install or an upgrade from MC17?

Is it possible to build in a command that forces MC to open on the extended monitor?
The Future is Remote!

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2013, 09:48:07 am »

For the files that don't work, is the correct value in the FPS field in Media Center?
It's a tag you could check.

Are you always testing the same files?

Beamer

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2013, 09:54:46 am »

Sorry guys I assumed my statement that MC17 works 100% OK would say it all!

This is NOT in anyway associated with file tagging. If it was MC17 would also suffer.

In most cases MC18 will not change frame rate from the default of 50Hz, it was a quirk that it worked at all in my last test.

PLEASE NOTE MC18 WORKS WITH ONE MONITOR.
The Future is Remote!

Beamer

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2013, 10:33:45 am »

OK All the files are tagged correctly.
The Future is Remote!

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2013, 10:43:23 am »

Are you testing the same files each time?  Is it a limited set?

Beamer

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2013, 10:49:46 am »

Are you testing the same files each time?  Is it a limited set?

The files are changing all the time but they are tagged correctly (they were imported & sidecar added via MC17)
The Future is Remote!

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2013, 10:52:49 am »

Let's focus on a single file that doesn't work.

What's the exact value in the FPS field in Media Center for the file? 

What are you settings in Options > Video for resolution switching?

Do you have the entire Media Center interface on the monitor you expect to be changed?

Beamer

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2013, 11:24:03 am »

Just tested three films 23.97, 50 & 23.97

The first two played correctly, the last Resident Evil stayed with a frame rate of 50Hz it should have been 23.97 (tagged at 23.98)

Performed the same operation a second time and the film played correctly @ 23.97

To clarify: the film frame rate was wrong on the first play and correct on the second.

Film:(23.976 fps) 1920 x 1080 x32 x 23
Film (24 fps): 1920 x 1080 x 32 x 24
NTSC (29.97/59.94 fps): 1920 x 1080 x32 x29
Pal (25/50 fps): 1920 x 1080 x 32 x 50
Default: 1020 x 1080 x 32 x 50

For these tests, MC is always opened from the default desktop monitor CTRL 4 is executed to put MC in Theater mode on the extended monitor and the film is selected and played.   

Normally I start everything remotely using the command line /mode theater.
The Future is Remote!

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2013, 12:19:40 pm »

What are your settings in Options > Tree & View > Full Screen?

Do you leave both monitors on?  Or does one turn off (possibly shifting the monitor indexes by one)?

Does the video always play on the same monitor as Theater View?

What if you start videos from Standard View?

Sorry for all the questions, but I haven't been able to reproduce a problem here.

Beamer

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2013, 12:37:43 pm »

What are your settings in Options > Tree & View > Full Screen?

Full screen is set for Mon #2 in the Video zone and Mon #1 in the Audio zone.

Do you leave both monitors on?  Or does one turn off (possibly shifting the monitor indexes by one)?

Both monitors are left on. The primary monitor is switched off in normal operation but it is still seen by the OS i.e it is really still there but the screen is turned off (it is a DVI monitor)

Does the video always play on the same monitor as Theater View?

Yes.

Theatre view is always required to be displayed on Mon #2.  MC18 gets confused and sometimes opens theater view on Mon #1

What if you start videos from Standard View?

I will have to get back to you on this one

Sorry for all the questions, but I haven't been able to reproduce a problem here.

The Future is Remote!

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2013, 12:44:38 pm »

Theatre view is always required to be displayed on Mon #2.  MC18 gets confused and sometimes opens theater view on Mon #1[/color]

I think that's a hint.

If the monitor indexes are getting disrupted, it might be trying to switch the wrong monitor (which might look like nothing if it tries to switch to a rate not supported by the other monitor).

Is there any pattern that leads to Theater View showing on the wrong monitor reliably?

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2013, 12:49:25 pm »

Both monitors are left on. The primary monitor is switched off in normal operation but it is still seen by the OS i.e it is really still there but the screen is turned off (it is a DVI monitor)
It would be worth testing leaving everything untouched.  In other words, don't switch the primary monitor off.

Beamer

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2013, 01:13:21 pm »

It would be worth testing leaving everything untouched.  In other words, don't switch the primary monitor off.

All these tests are with both monitors on. With MC18 I do not have remote control and need to send all initial commands via the primary monitor and so I leave it on.
The Future is Remote!

Beamer

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2013, 01:26:32 pm »

I think that's a hint.

If the monitor indexes are getting disrupted, it might be trying to switch the wrong monitor (which might look like nothing if it tries to switch to a rate not supported by the other monitor).

Is there any pattern that leads to Theater View showing on the wrong monitor reliably?

I have not used MC18 for long enough to deduce patterns.  MC18 has been banned by my other half until it gets fixed :)  We use MC pretty much everyday so as you can appreciate it needs to be rock solid. The PC is high end and 100% dedicated to MC & WMC absolutely nothing else is on the PC.

I can confirm that MC17 does not get confused if that helps.

Your point about monitors is a good one since we know that if I use Win 7 with a single monitor (the extended one) I do not have any issues.  In addition my primary monitor will not support 23/24Hz, in fact as I recall it is pretty much fixed at 75 Hz.

This is why I asked if it is possible to have a command start up that forces operation on Mon #2.  This type of issue would go away and resolve others like playing WMC recoded material.

Possibly like many others, I use two monitors to avoid having a 60" plasma running when I listen to music.
The Future is Remote!

Beamer

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2013, 01:48:00 pm »

After testing about 10 films launched from the primary display, all were correctly played on the secondary monitor at the correct frame rate.  I deduce from this that the issue is related to launching films via Theater View on the secondary monitor.
The Future is Remote!

Beamer

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Re: Dual Monitor Frame Rate Issue
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2013, 05:15:16 am »

Matt
It has gone very quiet, have you reproduced the anomaly?
The Future is Remote!

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2013, 09:25:55 am »

have you reproduced the anomaly?

I have not.

I would love to fix it, but I'm a bit stumped.

Could anyone else with a two monitor configuration test and see if they can reproduce any bad behavior?  Maybe we could find a commonality or step-by-step that leads to problems.

InflatableMouse

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2013, 12:27:34 pm »

I think that's a hint.

I don't know if this helps, but my dad has a similar problem. he has a VGA monitor and a TV on HDMI. The VGA display is #1 and Primary. The TV which is left of it is #2 (obviously). MC18 is set to display fullscreen on Display #2 but sometimes it starts on #1. When checking Windows/Nvidia Control Panel the displays are shown correctly #1 and #2, but when he switches fullscreen in MC18 to Display #1 it appears on the TV.

I experienced the issue once when I was over at his place but I was unable to figure out what was going on. I believe a restart of MC fixed it. I suspect it has to do with one display being turned off and Windows detects this (the TV on HDMI in his case). MC picks this up but when the TV is turned back on Windows detects it (gives the 'connect' sound) and MC detects the display as well but somehow does not keep the correct sequence order of displays ... or ... something :).

nwboater

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2013, 01:04:43 pm »

We have had a two monitor setup for a long time now that works very well. We have a 15" LCD monitor that is run in Standard View only. We use it for tagging, ripping and MC housekeeping chores. We also have a 50" plasma that always runs Theater View. This screen is used about 95% of the time and is the only screen used for anything Video. When MC starts it automatically runs in Theater View on the large screen.

We only use MC on one screen at a time, so not sure if that relates to the problem with the original poster. The small screen can be used for any Windows or other program tasks while MC is running in Theater View on the large screen.

I'm not sure I understand the frame rate problem here. Ours is set to automatically change frame rates. Again I'm not aware of us ever having any problems.

Matt I'm happy to test anything you would like, but at the moment we have a sick house guest sleeping in our HT room. Could do it later.

Rod

Beamer

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2013, 01:11:50 pm »

I have not.

I would love to fix it, but I'm a bit stumped.

Could anyone else with a two monitor configuration test and see if they can reproduce any bad behavior?  Maybe we could find a commonality or step-by-step that leads to problems.

Thanks for trying Matt. I am not sure I can provide any additional information but if you think of anything that might help, please feel free to let me know.

Fortunately MC17 is working fine and I'm sure given time you will eventually find and fix the anomaly.
The Future is Remote!

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2013, 03:16:34 pm »

I am not sure I can provide any additional information but if you think of anything that might help, please feel free to let me know.

Would you set Options > Tree & View > Full Screen back to 'Nearest monitor'?

That way, we'll get the monitor index from the rectangle of the user interface.

Any difference?

Beamer

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2013, 03:34:13 pm »

Would you set Options > Tree & View > Full Screen back to 'Nearest monitor'?

That way, we'll get the monitor index from the rectangle of the user interface.

Any difference?

Nearest monitor setting sends everything to the primary monitor #1.  Simply performing CTRL 4 puts MC into Theater mode on the primary monitor. Have I misunderstood your question?

My primary monitor is a NEC 1024 x 768 @75 Hz Position 0,0  The secondary monitor #2 is a Pioneer Kuro 60" 1080 x 1920 @ most frame rates, Position -1920,0
The Future is Remote!

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2013, 03:48:01 pm »

Nearest monitor setting sends everything to the primary monitor #1.  Simply performing CTRL 4 puts MC into Theater mode on the primary monitor. Have I misunderstood your question?

My primary monitor is a NEC 1024 x 768 @75 Hz Position 0,0  The secondary monitor #2 is a Pioneer Kuro 60" 1080 x 1920 @ most frame rates, Position -1920,0

So drag the program to monitor #2, then switch to Theater View and watch stuff.  Does that work without issue?

Beamer

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2013, 05:16:27 am »

So drag the program to monitor #2, then switch to Theater View and watch stuff.  Does that work without issue?

I assume you still wanted 'Nearest Monitor ' selected.  Assuming this is the case, your test failed with nearly all films set at 50Hz.

I have also ran some diagnostics to find the actual logical monitor numbers and they are 1 and 2 as you might expect.
The Future is Remote!

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2013, 08:23:58 am »

I assume you still wanted 'Nearest Monitor ' selected.  Assuming this is the case, your test failed with nearly all films set at 50Hz.

I have also ran some diagnostics to find the actual logical monitor numbers and they are 1 and 2 as you might expect.

Could you send a log (Help > Logging) showing the resolution switch fail to logs at jriver dot com?

Maybe it will contain a clue.

Thanks.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2013, 09:39:54 am »

Thanks for the logs.

Here's a snippet when you start playback:
0035428: 580: Playback: CDXPlayerWindow::OpenFile: Filename: D:\Films\HD\A.Royal.Affair.mkv type: mkv. DXPlayerWindow 0xde74108
0035428: 580: General: CMCUICore::UpdateScreenResolution: Start
0035428: 580: General: CMCUICore::UpdateScreenResolution: Default fullscreen settings:
0035428: 580: General: CMCUICore::UpdateScreenResolution: Using playback settings: 1920x1080x32x24
0035428: 580: General: CMCUICore::UpdateScreenResolution: Setting original playback settings to: 1920x1080x32x50
0035428: 580: General: CMCUICore::UpdateScreenResolution: Changing monitor 65539 settings to: 1920x1080x32x24
0035428: 580: General: JRMonitor::SetDisplayMode: Start
0035428: 580: General: JRMonitor::SetDisplayMode: Mode 1920x1080x32x24 for device \\.\DISPLAY2
0037550: 580: General: JRMonitor::SetDisplayMode: Finish (result: 1) (2122 ms)
0038189: 580: General: CMCUICore::UpdateScreenResolution: Finish (2761 ms)

I think this shows everything working for the 24Hz switch.

Could you find a log snippet showing a failed switch?

Beamer

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2013, 11:49:34 am »

Additional logs and information forwarded by mail.
The Future is Remote!

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2013, 11:53:32 am »

Additional logs and information forwarded by mail.

Thanks.  Please keep the discussion here so people smarter than me also get a chance to see it.

The logs you sent don't show any playback.  I think something got messed up when you moved / copied them.

Please do the same test (close, launch, Theater View, play, close), but use the automated log tool only and send the ZIP file.

Beamer

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2013, 11:56:18 am »

Thanks.  Please keep the discussion here so people smarter than me also get a chance to see it.

The logs you sent don't show any playback.  I think something got messed up when you moved / copied them.

Please do the same test (close, launch, Theater View, play, close), but use the automated log tool only and send the ZIP file.

The automated log file was attached along with the file taken manually.
The Future is Remote!

Beamer

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2013, 12:10:45 pm »

If you are unable to see any frame changes in the zipped (automated log file) is it possible the routine is simply not being invoked?

The zipped file should contain everything and be a perfect specimen since two films were played prior to the reset and both films failed the FPS change.
The Future is Remote!

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2013, 12:12:44 pm »

If you are unable to see any frame changes in the zipped (automated log file) is it possible the routine is simply not being invoked?

The zipped file should contain everything and be a perfect specimen since two films were played prior to the reset and both films failed the FPS change.

No, the log didn't contain a play.  Something with how it was reset / moved erased the part we needed.

mojave

• MC Beta Team
  • Requires "iTunes or better" so I installed JRiver
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2013, 12:20:56 pm »

I have a 24" monitor connected via DVI and a projector connected via HDMI. When I first turn on the projector, I use the Windows +P keys (which runs displayswitch.exe) to switch to "Projector Only." However, when I want to switch back to the monitor, the projector is now shown as "Computer Only" and the monitor is "Projector Only." Windows has switched the display identities.

I did some checking and read somewhere Microsoft considers the HDMI output to be "Computer Only" if you also have a DVI output connected. I can't find anyway to change it.

I wonder if Windows is switching identities for Beamer and MC17 is handling it different than MC18. I also wonder if "Disable display from turning off" under Audio settings could be set different between MC17 and MC18 and causing identities to switch.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2013, 01:06:33 pm »

I'm confused.  I just got 4 more logs, but none contain a play.

Are you running some special launch script that runs MC multiple times that could blow away the logs?

If the log doesn't contain "CPlayerZone::Play", it isn't a log from a run where you played.

Beamer

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2013, 01:16:43 pm »

I think that I am expecting the logger to be a little smarter than it is.  MC needs to be closed and restarted before the log is captured.  I was trying to only capture data from the specific operation.  That aside, you now have an MC 18 file containing multiple frame change failures.  Six films and six failures with a MC restart after the first three films.
The Future is Remote!

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2013, 01:20:46 pm »

Here's a snippet from your last log:
0025226: 4028: Playback: CDXPlayerWindow::OpenFile: Filename: D:\Films\HD\Supertramp - Live in Paris '79.mkv type: mkv. DXPlayerWindow 0xe996138
0025226: 4028: General: CMCUICore::UpdateScreenResolution: Start
0025226: 4028: General: CMCUICore::UpdateScreenResolution: Default fullscreen settings:
0025226: 4028: General: CMCUICore::UpdateScreenResolution: Using playback settings: 1920x1080x32x24
0025226: 4028: General: CMCUICore::UpdateScreenResolution: Setting original playback settings to: 1920x1080x32x50
0025226: 4028: General: CMCUICore::UpdateScreenResolution: Changing monitor 25494981 settings to: 1920x1080x32x24
0025226: 4028: General: JRMonitor::SetDisplayMode: Start
0025226: 4028: General: JRMonitor::SetDisplayMode: Mode 1920x1080x32x24 for device \\.\DISPLAY2
0026708: 4028: General: JRMonitor::SetDisplayMode: Finish (result: 1) (1482 ms)
0027191: 4028: General: CMCUICore::UpdateScreenResolution: Finish (1965 ms)
0027191: 4028: Playback: CDXPlayerWindow::OpenFile: Finish (1965 ms)

Then 30 seconds later you stop:
055864: 4028: General: CMCUICore::UpdateScreenResolution: Start
0055864: 4028: General: CMCUICore::UpdateScreenResolution: Default fullscreen settings:
0055864: 4028: General: CMCUICore::UpdateScreenResolution: Changing monitor 25494981 settings to:
0055864: 4028: General: JRMonitor::SetDisplayMode: Start
0055864: 4028: General: JRMonitor::SetDisplayMode: Mode 1920x1080x32x50 for device \\.\DISPLAY2
0056519: 4028: General: JRMonitor::SetDisplayMode: Finish (result: 1) (655 ms)

So Windows says DISPLAY2 switched to 1920x1080x32x24 successfully when you played 'D:\Films\HD\Supertramp - Live in Paris '79.mkv' and switched back to 1920x1080x32x50 successfully on stop.

Thoughts?

Beamer

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2013, 01:25:25 pm »

Yes I was just about to post the same comment.  All I can tell you is that Mon 2 does not change from 50Hz and it does with MC 17.

If I sent you or gave you a link to my config, surely that would allow you to reproduce the anomaly?
The Future is Remote!

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2013, 01:45:31 pm »

This smells like a Windows bug.

Beamer

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2013, 04:11:51 pm »

Well I think we can finally put this thread to bed, I now have MC18 working correctly.

I regressed my Win 7 OS to a date prior to first installing MC18. I then completely
removed MC17 including libraries and settings, then installed MC18 and tested for the
frame rate problem and so far this evening is has behaved perfectly.

I can only conclude that the first install of MC18 caused some form of corruption in the
registry. I guess we will never know the actual reason for the anomaly.

Going forward a fresh installation may be good practice for issues that cannot be reproduced.
The Future is Remote!

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Dual Monitor Frame Rate Issue [solved by clean install]
« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2013, 04:12:55 pm »

I'm glad to hear it's working now.
Pages: [1]   Go Up