INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: V18 and font sizes  (Read 1069 times)

robbie burns

• Recent member
V18 and font sizes
« on: January 07, 2013, 06:01:58 pm »

This is a two fold question, firstly, i paid for the upgrade to V18 last year but when i checked my current version of JR its showing as 17.0.189, its probably something that i haven't done, but i assume this is not the latest release version, this being the case how do i get the latest release?

Secondly, during a rather heated discussion on which software platforms were best on Saturday evening with my wife and a bunch of friends and there spouses, whilst both myself and one of my friends took the morale high ground stating JR was the best platform we have found, feature rich etc etc , my wife made a conversation stopping statement which we all pretty much ended up agreeing with.

If you use are using your TV as a monitor (we all are, and based on all who were there these range in size from 37 to 55") and given my wife's admission that here eyesight ain't what it used to be, well who's is when you hit 50!, is it possible to increase the font size on JRiver, allowing her (and me) to see track lists titles etc much more clearly.

Now i thought it may be possible to do this using windows, but it didn't work (FYI I'm running windows 7)

Any suggestions?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: V18 and font sizes
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2013, 06:12:46 pm »

MC18 is on the Download Page.  Just download and install it.

I assume you're using Theater View with TV.  It has a size option that you can set at 150%, for example, to "zoom" in.

robbie burns

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2013, 12:05:16 am »

Thanks for the info Jim, update done, straightforward as always.

Re font size, ok with theater view, make sense now (women are always right have you ever noticed that, she did say there has to be a way to do it!) if were are not using thearter view which we don't always do can the font be increased?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2013, 07:39:58 am »

I think it's in the View settings.  Options has a search at the bottom.

natehansen66

• World Citizen
Re: Re: V18 and font sizes
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2013, 10:05:04 am »

You can increase the font for the standard views as well. Kind of a pain in the butt on my 32" though because the bottom of all the menu windows (eg: DSP studio) gets cutoff and is unusable. Is there anything that can be done about that?
Pages: [1]   Go Up