INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How do i resync images  (Read 974 times)

planetbrian

• Recent member
How do i resync images
« on: February 16, 2013, 12:18:06 pm »

after working with MC, i am finding the program to be not very user friendly. All i am tryg to do is resync the photos and i cannnot figure it out nor can i find anything in the wiki on how to do it. Please help.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: How do i resync images
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2013, 02:16:19 pm »

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you mean by "resync the photos".

Photos can be "acquired" from a camera by using the Camera option in the Action Window (lower left).

Photos can be added to a device by using Sync Handheld in the Action Window.

Welcome to the forum.

planetbrian

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2013, 03:46:13 pm »

Thanks for the reply. After installation, MC synced my photos from My Pictures folder on my pc and some of the photos I do not want to show in the MC program. I have since moved the photos to a different location and would like for MC to remove the images from the MC cache. I want MC to resync with the computer that it is installed on so as to remove the images in question. Refresh button only puts an X at the bottom of the cached pictures.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2013, 04:06:15 pm »

It's not syncing them.  It's importing them.  You can set import options in Tools/Import/Autoimport.  Add, remove, or edit folders there.

You can remove them from MC by searching for the folder name, then deleting them.  Try a few before you do very many and choose the simple delete that removes them from MC's library but not from the disk.

planetbrian

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2013, 04:43:24 pm »

Ok...I understand. However, they did disappear after installing an update to the program. Thank you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up