INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cover art  (Read 1333 times)

PhilipAC

• Recent member
Cover art
« on: March 12, 2013, 06:49:57 am »

Hi

Two questions please:

*  What is the current position on JRMC18 re cover art? i.e. what is working and what is not?

*  I have all my cover art up to date on Pure Music. Is there any way I can get JRMC18 to import this when I import my music
    files? If not now, will there be in due course?

Thanks

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Cover art
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2013, 06:55:56 am »

Cover art lookup works now.  Select a few files, right click, choose cover art, get from Internet.

Pure's cover art might work, but you will have to try it.  If it's in a single directory and named the same as the audio, it may work if you set MC's cover art directory to the same directory in Options/File Location/Cover Art.

InfernoSTi

• Recent member
  • Hawthorne Audio Reference Speakers
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2013, 08:17:03 pm »

Grabbing cover art from the internet works great for me (build 155, 10.6.8) BUT I can't copy/paste cover art from one album to another. 

I like to name my albums by version (the original release gets the generic album name, then subsequent releases get the release name tagged on: "CD Title Rhino", for example).  Since it isn't the official name, it won't pull off the internet. 

I would like to copy/paste the cover art from the first album to the second but it won't let me (it appears to let me copy but not paste, more specifically).

Best,
John

Philthy

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2013, 11:08:03 pm »

Many of my albums dont have any choices from the Internet option. I just put a jpg that is the same name as the album folder in that folder, then choose the menu option "Quick Find in File / Cover Art Directory" and then restart JRiver and the album now has art.

InfernoSTi

• Recent member
  • Hawthorne Audio Reference Speakers
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2013, 08:45:27 pm »

Thanks for the tip.  I kind of did what you said...I "saved" the good cover to the library then "opened" from the library in the other album...that worked "as like" copy/paste.  I could do the same thing with a saved file per your instruction, too...great to know! 

Thanks,
John
Pages: [1]   Go Up