INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Export Playlists  (Read 24859 times)

destruct

• Recent member
Export Playlists
« on: March 27, 2013, 02:53:59 pm »

As a test, I was able to export a playlist from MJ to my laptop, but unable to integrate it
(so that it works) into MJ on that computer. MJ on laptop  sees it, but can't open it.

What must I do to achieve success in "cloning" my playlists from my PC to my laptop?

I am sure there are now differences in setup, and customization,
since I couldn't figure out how to export settings to achieve identical jukeboxes.

If that is possible, I would also like to know how that's done.

The only thing I was able to export (synchronize) was the music database
from one WIN 7 Music Library to the other.

Both computers are running WIN 7 Pro, and have identical music databases.

thank you

MrC

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Your life is short. Give me your money.
Re: Export Playlists
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 11:16:30 pm »

Is the filename path to the music the exact same on both systems?
The opinions I express represent my own folly.

destruct

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2013, 11:24:04 pm »

Yes it is, thanks

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
  • Fight! You may win. If you don't, you already lost
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2013, 05:15:36 am »

As a test, I was able to export a playlist from MJ to my laptop, but unable to integrate it
(so that it works) into MJ on that computer. MJ on laptop  sees it, but can't open it.
Could you perhaps explain how you tried export/import the playlist?

I am sure there are now differences in setup, and customization,
since I couldn't figure out how to export settings to achieve identical jukeboxes.

If that is possible, I would also like to know how that's done.
It's possible. You have to use regedit.exe to do it. Let me know if you want a more detailed help about what you should copy from your registry and which directories should be copied.

destruct

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2013, 12:59:24 pm »

For import to laptop, I used export playlist command(?) within MJ on my pc, and saved the playlist file created on my desktop.

I then copied file to a flash drive and used that on my laptop to import playlist to that version of MJ.

Re learning to import all settings:  yes, I would like to know how to do that.

Thank you

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2013, 02:50:21 pm »

Re learning to import all settings:  yes, I would like to know how to do that.
At your Keyboard hit [Windows Key] and [r] at the same time. Type "regedit" into the appearing window. The Registry Editor starts. Browse to "HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/JRiver". You should see a folder called "Media Jukebox" or "Media Jukebox 14" or something similar. Right click that folder and select "Export".

Do the same on both PC. So you will have a backup if anything fails here.

Now double click the by export created file on the destination system and let windows import the data. Now most settings should be transfered.

If now anything doesn't work as expected delete the Media Jukebox folder within the Registry Editor (not Explorer ;)) and import your created backup. Everything is as it was before.

This does not affect your skins and manually installed plugins. If you have some plugins installed, you might have to reinstall them after doing the registry modification.

I'm not absolutely sure, but I think it doesn't matter if the install folder (and other folders) have the same paths.

If there are any questions left feel free to ask back!

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2013, 02:58:01 pm »

For import to laptop, I used export playlist command(?) within MJ on my pc, and saved the playlist file created on my desktop.
I then copied file to a flash drive and used that on my laptop to import playlist to that version of MJ.

I cannot see the mistake. It should work as you described. What happens when you try to import your playlist?

Did you uncheck "Store paths relative to exported playlist location"?

destruct

• Recent member
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2013, 04:11:44 pm »

regards:  "Did you uncheck "Store paths relative to exported playlist location"?"

I do not know where this particular feature is located, and can't recall seeing it, so don't know if I checked it or not.
I will have to repeat my actions, and let you know.

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2013, 04:14:55 pm »

regards:  "Did you uncheck "Store paths relative to exported playlist location"?"
Maybe this option is not present in MediaJukebox. I only have MediaCenter to test all the stuff. The option should appear in the window that comes up after clicking Export.

destruct

• Recent member
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2013, 04:24:50 pm »

have no idea where this is:
"Now double click the by export created file on the destination system and let windows import the data. Now most settings should be transfered."

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2013, 05:11:16 pm »

have no idea where this is:
"Now double click the by export created file on the destination system and let windows import the data. Now most settings should be transfered."
Sorry for being unclear here.

You are creating a file when following this steps:
At your Keyboard hit [Windows Key] and [r] at the same time. Type "regedit" into the appearing window. The Registry Editor starts. Browse to "HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/JRiver". You should see a folder called "Media Jukebox" or "Media Jukebox 14" or something similar. Right click that folder and select "Export".
After selecting "Export" in the Registry Editor you can save a file which can be easily imported by double click on any windows pc. This is the file I was talking about. So copy the file you created using the Registry Editor from your source PC (the PC which offers the settings of Media Jukebox) to your destination PC (the PC which should get the cloned settings). At your destination PC also export the registry folder to a file. Just for backup reasons. Then double click the file you copied from your source PC.

Again:
If now anything doesn't work as expected delete the Media Jukebox folder within the Registry Editor (not Explorer ;)) and import the backup file you created before. Everything is as it was before.

Hope it's getting clearer now...

destruct

• Recent member
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2013, 07:44:48 pm »

sorry to be so dense. 
when I run the source computer reg file on destination computer, its registry (regards MJ) will  be changed, which in turn will alter the settings in MJ in destination computer to agree with source.  Am I correct?

I have not had an opportunity to try moving my playlist again, but based on this discussion about altered registry files, I guess I should wait until I accomplish the registry maneuver.

After that is accomplished, can you then recommend the right way to clone my playlists from PC over to laptop?

And also, you mentioned earlier that would some files I should also copy over to laptop.  Is this something I need to do?

thanks for staying with me on this.

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2013, 04:46:57 am »

sorry to be so dense. 
No need to be sorry ;)

when I run the source computer reg file on destination computer, its registry (regards MJ) will  be changed, which in turn will alter the settings in MJ in destination computer to agree with source.  Am I correct?
You are correct.
And if you see, that you don't like the changes you can easily reimport the destinations computers reg file to undo the changes.

I have not had an opportunity to try moving my playlist again, but based on this discussion about altered registry files, I guess I should wait until I accomplish the registry maneuver.
No need to wait. Settings shouldn't effect the library.

And also, you mentioned earlier that would some files I should also copy over to laptop.  Is this something I need to do?
I rethought that. There is no need to copy anything if you didn't modify anything manually in the programs folder. You have to reinstall manually installed plugins and skins.

After that is accomplished, can you then recommend the right way to clone my playlists from PC over to laptop?
I'll have a look later this day.

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2013, 05:07:15 am »

Ok, here is a screencap on how to Export any playlist.

0:00-0:27: export Playlist
0:28-0:30: see: it's exported 8)
0:31-0:38: I delete the old (exported) playlist.
0:39-end:  Import Playlist using drag&drop

http://youtu.be/A8PAOzXBVpc

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2013, 07:31:17 am »

Thanks for doing that.

destruct

• Recent member
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2013, 01:06:12 pm »

Thanks for the detailed video.

After seeing that and going back to that operation, the only thing I did differently was to select the MPL playlist (for MJ only)

so, I went back and selected the M3U playlist this time.  I also selected the store paths option, and the all output range option  (I made these two selections the first time also).

I then copied file to flash drive and dragged it to playlist in laptop.

Same problem as before.  When you select the new playlist, no files show up and message says it can't be played

destruct

• Recent member
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2013, 05:56:13 pm »

Some additional info regards differences in two computers regards file locations:

The program executable (media jukebox 14.exe) has the same path on both computers, but the library locations are different.
I moved my PC music library to a different drive (not C:), whereas the laptop has library in standard location.

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2013, 07:55:02 pm »

The only thing which is important for your task to be successful is that the music files have the same filename AND path.

So: make sure that at least one mp3 file of a playlist is imported on your PC and as well on your laptop. Have a look at the library field "filename". It should contain EXACTLY the same value on both of your machines. If it doesn't, playlist transfer will not work.

Library location doesn't matter for your task.
(send via mobile; not at home right now)

destruct

• Recent member
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2013, 08:48:48 pm »

My filenames (or folders) by definition should be the same, because the files (in folders) were transferred (from "A" side library) via transfer cable to the music library on "B" side.

If this is bad assumption, please tell me.

The playlist export I attempted included 18 files from many folders on "A" computer, and none of them are seen in the playlist that was imported to "B" side. Playlist (as a title) shows up, but it is 'apparently' empty of files.

Please explain the meaning of "library field" filename.

MrC

• Your life is short. Give me your money.
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2013, 10:16:13 pm »

Show the column Filename in your playlist.  Compare that full path on both systems.
The opinions I express represent my own folly.

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2013, 05:59:36 am »

The only thing I could imagine is, that there is something wrong with your file path.

So as MrC says: add the column "Filename" to your library view and check for at least one file in your playlist, if it has exactly the same value on both systems.

To do so:
1. make sure that one file is imported to MJ at both systems
   if there isn't one yet:
   a) drop the file to Audio at the left side of MC
       same as I drag&dropped the playlist file to Playlist in the above video around 0:40
   b) click on audio and should be able to find your just dragged file on the right side inside MJ
2. make the column "Filename" visible
   a) right click to any column header (eg. Artist, Title, Duration...)
   b) scroll to "Filename" (not "Filename (Name)" or "Filename (Path)")
   c) left click to "Filename"
   d) the column named "Filename" appears
3. Compare the value on both systems (including the first letter)

I'd bet they are not the same.

destruct

• Recent member
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2013, 08:26:12 am »

Understand.

Files do not have same path because I had moved the Music library to 'E' drive on PC,
whereas on laptop it remains on default 'C' drive.

Plus path on PC is simple: E:\MyMusic, and laptop is C:\users\Me\Music

guess that shoots down any chance of syncing playlists

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2013, 09:10:52 am »

In fact it doesn't! Give me a minute...

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2013, 10:04:28 am »

guess that shoots down any chance of syncing playlists
As I said: it doesn't. Here is how you make it work anyway:

1. Export your playlists as described in my video
2. At your keyboard press [Windows Key] and [r] the same time
3. A small window named "run" appears
4. Type "notepad" and hit enter
5. A simple text editor appears
6. Drag & drop ONE of your playlists into the editor window
7. In the Editor
  7.1 Click "Edit"
  7.2 Click "Replace"
  7.3 A window appears
  7.4 Type the old path in the above field (E:\MyMusic)
  7.5 Type the new path in the lower field (C:\users\Me\Music)
  7.6 Hit "Replace All"
  7.7 Click File
  7.8 Click Save
8. You can now import the file at you laptop

Of course, you have to repeat the steps for every single file.

Before you start: Is it possible for you to export the complete library on your first PC and import it to your laptop? If yes it would be much easier to fix the file locations.

destruct

• Recent member
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2013, 12:15:31 pm »

I have using what I thought was a good solution to transfer files, using "Plugable easy transfer cable", with a software program (came with cable) called "Easy Computer Sync."  The software gives you the option of selecting to and from locations, and is supposed to be able to sync files as you change or add to them.

Turns it has been missing folders, and messing up some others, and I believe it all happened after I moved my Music library to 'E' drive.
Didn't notice it until today when I started comparing the two libraries.

I have been in contact with software vendor, but I don't think they have the expertise to solve this one.

I was even thinking about moving my library back to 'C' drive (default location) at least for a while, deleting all the folders on the laptop, and starting over with file transfer to see if that cures the problems. Am running out of usable space on laptop, so I can't expand the music library indefinitely (meaning I would move PC library back to 'E' drive after I finish loading laptop). It won't grow any more, since it is not connected to internet, or email accounts, and is being used strictly as music server (via USB DAC to my stereo system).

destruct

• Recent member
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2013, 01:01:25 pm »

Update:

I tried the steps enumerated above to facilitate exporting playlist.

When I drag a playlist into Notepad, everything stops.  I waited a while to close Notepad, and when I did msg. said program wasn't responding (think I already had that figured out).

I even tried it with single file.  Same issue.

Tried it in Wordpad, two of the files showed up after over five minutes (with the MJ icon), then it hung

Tried it in Word, all files within Playlist showed up immediately, but they appeared to be images. each with an MJ icon showing above title

When I attempted the operation of"Replace", WORD said no files were found.  Tried that with all "files" and with one "file"

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2013, 01:07:55 pm »

Sorry, but I think when talking about "library" I think we are talking about different things.

If you say "library", you mean all your song files on your Laptop/PC, if I got you correctly.

When I was talking about "library", I was talking about the library used by MediaJukebox. I do NOT mean the audio files BUT the database where MediaJukebox saves all the data of imported files.

To completely and finally solve your problem :) Do the following:
In MediaJukebox on the left top click on File -> Library -> Backup Library. Do this on both of your PCs so that you have a backup of both. Then copy the backup file you created from your source computer (which already has all the playlists inside of MediaJukebox) to your destination PC. At your destination PC click File -> Library -> Restore Library. Now you have your database transfered to the destination PC.

If you take a look at the audio section of MediaJukebox or at any Playlist now already inside MediaJukebox you'll see, that all the files all marked as "missing".

To fix this click on Audio on the left side in MediaJukebox. Then at the top of MediaJukebox click on Edit -> Select All. Again at the top select Tools -> Library Tools -> Rename, Move, & Copy Files.

In the appearing window select "Update database to point to new location (no file rename, move, or copy)" at the top left. Unselect all left sided checkboxes but the third (Find & Replace). I didn't really understand which location was on which of your PCs and didn't really get which one is the source and which one is the destination, but anyway: in Find What you'll type the old path from your source PC (eg. E:\MyMusic). In the lower field you'll type the new path (eg. C:\users\Me\Music).

Finally this should do the trick 8)

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2013, 01:12:58 pm »

Update:
I tried the steps enumerated above to facilitate exporting playlist.
[...]
While you were typing your update I was typing my new, easier way to reach your goal. Give this one a try. This should work much easier and faster than my exporting/editing/importing idea. And it's much easier to keep both of your machines synced for a longer time. Every time you wanna resync your PC, just use your cable and export/import the library backup, use the rename, move, & copy tool and you're done and perfectly synced.

destruct

• Recent member
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2013, 01:58:05 pm »

re:
"If you take a look at the audio section of MediaJukebox or at any Playlist now already inside MediaJukebox you'll see, that all the files all marked as "missing"."

I don't see "missing" label anywhere (this on either computer)

To fix this click on Audio on the left side in MediaJukebox. Then at the top of MediaJukebox click on Edit -> Select All. Again at the top select Tools -> Library Tools -> Rename, Move, & Copy

When I Click "Audio", it immediately drops down and auto-selects "Files", and the folders with open files show up in right side MJ.
When I click Edit|Select All, the files do not get selected. Proof being that in Tools|Library> it is empty (no files selected)
Only when I manually select a single music file do any options show up in Tools|Library>

destruct

• Recent member
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2013, 02:05:11 pm »

If at any point a screenshot would be helpful, I can create a PDF of any screenshot and upload it (if you tell me how to do that)

destruct

• Recent member
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2013, 02:09:41 pm »

I shouldn't haven't been jumping ahead-obviously.  I will now attempt to follow your instructions from the BEGINNING
So, please ignore what I wrote two responses back, and I'll get back with results

destruct

• Recent member
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2013, 02:31:38 pm »

OK, I am back
Successfully (I think) restored library in new (laptop) computer.  First thing I see is that all cover art is missing.  I see the files, but if you attempt to play there is a warning about being unable to play, and something about making sure the path in the Media Library points to right location.

The playlist I have wanted to move over is there also, but of cousrse unplayable.

Now, I still can't find any way to "select all files",

and don't see any words to the effect that files are "missing"
They are there, but unplayable.

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2013, 02:41:53 pm »

We are already there  :D
Give me a minute

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2013, 02:51:00 pm »

and don't see any words to the effect that files are "missing"
They are there, but unplayable.
Perhaps you see a yellow splash left of all you files. This is the "missing indicator". If you don't get it: don't worry, the message you get says the files are not where MediaJukebox thinks they are, so no need for a second indicator ;)

Ok, we only have to select all files. I again made a video to show how this could be done. After selecting all files as shown in the video and opening the "Rename, Copy, Move"-Window as shown in the video, you can use the Find & Replace part of that window to make it work.

If you unsure what to search and what to replace give me an example of the value of the field "Filename" of your source and you destination and tell me which is source and which is destination.

Here you go for the video:
http://youtu.be/qeptvb5fI5U

destruct

• Recent member
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2013, 03:32:37 pm »

I followed video as best I could, but obviously not well enough, because artwork is still missing, and files, even though listed, do nothing when attempting to 'play'  that operation doesn't even present an error message now.

I repeated procedure,  while I kept playing video over and over, but no joy.

turned out getting the "select all" to work was pretty tricky, but succeeded in doing that.

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2013, 03:36:44 pm »

turned out getting the "select all" to work was pretty tricky, but succeeded in doing that.
I'm sure there is an easier way for this, but I didn't mind one...

What exactly did you write into the search/replace fields? The mistake MUST be in this step. There must be still the wrong value in the field "Filename"

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2013, 03:41:27 pm »

that operation doesn't even present an error message now.
Oh I missed this.

Hm, it's getting tricky. Ok, here is what you can do: look for any file in MC, try to play it. It will not I guess. Search the file manually on harddisk (using the windows explorer) and drag it to MC. Play it. Does it play? If not, there is some strange problem. If it does: again compare the "Filename" field!

destruct

• Recent member
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2013, 04:40:45 pm »

don't need to drag file to MJ, since MJ is default player.  Yes, external selection of file does play in MJ.

filename field Windows library: C:\Users\Me\My Music\Andrea Mann\Photograph\02 Andrea Mann-Sparks.flac

filename field in MJ: E:\MYMusic\Andrea Mann\Photograph\Andrea Mann-Sparks.flac

as you can see, many differences.
FIND WHAT  box: C:\Users\Me\My Music

REPLACE WITH  box: E:\MyMusic

destruct

• Recent member
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2013, 04:46:08 pm »

one thing unclear from video in last window called Rename, Move and Copy Files, there are two check boxes marked "Directories" and "Filename"

I tried checking both and unchecking both-made no difference, so I guess it is a moot point.

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2013, 04:46:48 pm »

So I have no idea. Your find & replace strings looks correct.
If you played the file via external selection and than try to play the same file from within MJ. Than both files should appear under each other in playing now. One file working, one file not. If you now compare both filename fields. Are they the same?

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2013, 04:49:01 pm »

I tried checking both and unchecking both-made no difference, so I guess it is a moot point.
You shouldn't do that  ;) If you did you messed up the filenames in MJ database. So: reimport the library backup again. Do the steps with rename and so on and then compare the value of the field "filename" as I described in my last post.

destruct

• Recent member
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2013, 05:04:37 pm »

Before I do that, tell me whether either or both of those boxes I referenced should be checked (or not)

Also, I still cannot understand where MJ would be picking up "E:\Users\Me|My Music" path.
The fact that there is an existing (non-music) 'E' drive on the laptop makes me wonder how that would work

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2013, 05:07:49 pm »

Before I do that, tell me whether either or both of those boxes I referenced should be checked (or not)
NOT checked (as shown in my video ;))

Also, I still cannot understand where MJ would be picking up "E:\Users\Me|My Music" path.
The fact that there is an existing (non-music) 'E' drive on the laptop makes me wonder how that would work
If thats the case there is something wrong. Then your search and replace strings are wrong.

Again: give me a minute...

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2013, 05:25:19 pm »

How to fill the Find & Replace fields right:

before you start: restore your library again so that everything is clean. Of course use the library backup you copied from your PC
be sure only to check the Find & Replace checkbox
make sure that the selection in the above dropdown is the same as in the video (something like "Update library to point blabla")

I'll start with the second field, the lower one labeled "Replace With":
You have to fill in the correct path of your music files. So you have to look in which place the music at your laptop is located. If I got everything right, this should be "C:\Users\Me\My Music". So, if your music files at your laptop are located at "C:\Users\Me\My Music" put this string into the Replace With field.

The field labeled with "Find What":
There you have to fill in the place where your files are located at your PC (the source). If the music files at your PC are located at "C:\users\Me\Music", put this string into search.

Before hitting ok: take a look at the left side of the window. There are three columns.
Under "Action" must stand "Update". If not, make sure you selected the right item in the drop down menu.
Under "New" must not stand "<no change>". If there is "<no changes>" you did something wrong with "Find What".

If everything look right: Hit ok. If there is still something wrong: ask back  8)

After hitting ok it should work. If it doesn't it makes no sense to try the Rename, Move, & Copy Tool again. Before using this again with an expectation of success you have first to do a library restore again.

destruct

• Recent member
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2013, 05:30:09 pm »

checked or not checked?  the problem to me was the video shows an interface window some what different. Where I see unchecked boxes, your video shows filled in circles.  I can't tell if that means checked or unchecked.  With boxes, you will know.

Read your newest post, so will comply with that.

destruct

• Recent member
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2013, 05:54:25 pm »

Last step latest how to do it above:
Under "New" must NOT be "no change"

however, that is what is showing.  Everything else done OK.

This is where I don't understand as I pointed out before:  how can it see Windows Library on other computer?
looks like it would have to be transplanted to laptop to be 'seen' and used for replacement

Sorry, but I just don't get it

Incidentally, I had previously entered the paths reversed in the two boxes.

Now, I have local (laptop) path shown in Replace With box, and the PC path in Find What,
as per your instructions.

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2013, 06:02:30 pm »

This is where I don't understand as I pointed out before:  how can it see Windows Library on other computer?
It doesn't. But with importing the library from the other PC your MediaJukebox on your laptop gets the information from the other PC. Your Laptop MJ now thinks, all files are located where they are located at your PC.

Under "New" must NOT be "no change"
however, that is what is showing.  Everything else done OK.
Then it will not work. You are doing something wrong with the "Find what" field. If you unsure what have to write there, you can transcript it from the left side of the window. In the middle column labeled "Original" there is the path MJ has to find. This path must be typed into "Find what". After this you have to fill the field replace with in a way that under "New" appears the right laptop location.

If it doesn't work now, does your Laptop has an internet connection? Perhaps we can do a team view, so I can assist you better (and faster)?!

destruct

• Recent member
« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2013, 06:29:36 pm »

a remote hookup would me fine with me.

laptop has internet connection, just no email.
I did go back and take a look after you pointed out the correct paths could be picked up from the window.
The only problem I found was that I had been using the path exactly as shown on the PC, which is: E:\MyMusic (no break),
whereas the window on laptop showed it as E:\My Music (with break).

after I did that everything looked OK, just as you said it would.  But, still no joy-files are not playable

destruct

• Recent member
« Reply #48 on: March 30, 2013, 06:31:30 pm »

It would facilitate things much more if we could took while using remote desktop
I can call you, or if you want I will give you my phone #

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2013, 06:32:21 pm »

Ok, perhaps we can try this:
http://www.teamviewer.com/en/
just send me your number and I'll have a look.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up