INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Remote and Delete Button  (Read 767 times)

Claude Lapalme

• World Citizen
Remote and Delete Button
« on: June 03, 2013, 10:05:45 am »

I'm quite confused about the MC Remote. I'd like to purchase but the International link (I'm in Canada) goes to an error page the claims an updated purchase page is to be used. Clicking on the links brings nothing new ? Searching the site shows that the remote is often unavailable, yet the remote is prominently displayed on Interact. Please advise.

On a separate matter, I would like to add my voice to having the Tag and Delete buttons optional in Theater View. With children sometimes using this there is room for error. Right now my Home Theatre copy of JRiver built its library directly from the Home Network (I found Library server a bit slow). The shares are read-only and therefore the material cannot be erased accidently, but it also mean that I can't use the Automatic download plugin since it can't write to disk. If I use read and write, I could use the plugin, but then the possibility of accidental deletions are definitely there.

(Please notice the use of both American and Canadian spelling of "Theatre" according to context in this post. Not bad for a French guy!!)  ;) ;) ;)

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Remote and Delete Button
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 10:41:05 am »

The MC Remote is currently out of stock.  I'm sorry.  We expect to have more in a couple of weeks.

Claude Lapalme

• World Citizen
Re: Remote and Delete Button
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2013, 07:47:29 pm »

Thanks for the reply! I shall wait patiently.
Pages: [1]   Go Up