INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver Media Center for Mac version 18.0.211 Beta -- Available Here  (Read 22782 times)

JohnT

• Citizen of the Universe

This is a beta release of Media Center for Mac.  Please post bugs here.  Please start a new thread for anything requiring discussion.  Non-bug posts will be deleted.

Download:
http://files.jriver.com/mediacenter/channels/v18/latest/MediaCenter180211.dmg

18.0.211 (7/24/2013)

1. Fixed: Semi-colon in path names could cause import to not work.
2. NEW: Audio files can be played from Finder.
3. Changed: Updated Chinese language files (thanks kelijun).
4. Fixed: DLNA bug where SetNextAVTransportURI gets called at least once even when disabled.
5. Fixed: DLNA polling interval bug, reduce chatter.
6. Changed: DLNA handle bug from some renderers which mis-spell NOT_IMPLEMENTED!
7. Changed: Dutch language translation updated (thanks bennyd).

18.0.207 (7/3/2013)

1. Fixed: Mouse scroll wheel wasn't working on OSX 10.6 systems.
2. Fixed: On OSX 10.6 systems, it would appear to hang when trying to quit the program.
3. Fixed: Downloading files larger than 2GB could fail.
4. Changed: Tuned how the time remaining is reported in the Action Window during downloads (to work better with large downloads and to be more concise).
5. Fixed: Album and artist fields in "Podcast tag and file renaming rules" now work as expected.
6. Fixed: Ogg Vorbis now fills its compression field with "Ogg Vorbis".
7. Fixed: When converting some FLAC files to ogg, it will no longer tag as "ogv"

18.0.206 (6/28/2013)

1. Fixed: Bold and Italic modes chosen in font picking dialog did not get used.
2. Fixed: Font picking dialog did not initialize to the current font settings.
3. Fixed: Text was unreadable in disabled text edit fields.
4. Fixed: Once Cover View was selected, the top line of the display with the 'leave cover view' button was inaccessible so you couldn't exit cover view.

18.0.202 (6/24/2013)

1. Fixed: Some ALAC files (e.g. those produced by 'Sound Studio 3') were not playable because of a strange looking 'alac' mp4 atom.  We now ignore the strange data.
2. Fixed: Media Center was not honoring the typeface chosen in the font picking dialog.

18.0.201 (6/21/2013)

1. Fixed: Trackpad scrolling did not support the fine scrolling mode, so it was difficult to scroll to a particular item in a list.
2. Fixed: Web page titles on tabs were showing extraneous text.
3. NEW: Support for choosing text fonts using the Options dialog 'Select font...' item under Tree & View.
4. Fixed: Tag saving to APE files was not working (Mac only).
5. Changed: Switched the default audio buffering method to 'Hardware default' to work better with devices that don't properly support hardware buffer size changes (configurable in Options > Audio > Output mode settings...).
6. Fixed: Typing into the Search box could cause crashes when a MC Windows library had been transferred to Mac and it contained long field values (e.g. Lyrics field).
7. Changed: When a file has no Replay Gain, a Replay Gain of -10dB will be used if no other files in Playing Now are analyzed (otherwise the average of analyzed files is used).

18.0.197 (6/14/2013)

1. Fixed: Options dialog could a crash if volume mode was set to disabled.
2. Fixed: Periodic freeze-ups in the DLNA servers (build 196 only).

18.0.196 (6/13/2013)

1. Fixed: SSDP server would die after a varying period of time.

18.0.195 (6/11/2013)

1. Fixed: Library server syncing was not working from a Windows client to a Mac server.
2. NEW: Added support for OGG input format.
3. Changed: Car Radio automatically cleans up duplicate static playlists that used the same index.
4. Changed: SSDP advertisement could hard kill the advertiser in some cases, leaving sockets and/or the internet layer in an undefined state.
5. Fixed: Small icons could draw too large in a details list in some cases.
6. Changed: Basic HTML text formatting tokens like < b >, < font >, < u >, etc. will be supported in almost all text drawing (previously they only worked in some areas of the program).
7. Changed: Updated Chinese language files (thanks kelijun).
8. Changed: When switching tracks that require a hardware stop / start like on a sample rate change, the startup silence option will be honored (silence will be maximum of between track gap and startup silence gap).
9. Fixed: Temp files created for .wvc files are now renamed to their final name when done when encoding Wavpack.
10. Fixed: Empty temp files are no longer created when encoding lossless Wavpack.  
11. Changed: Wavpack files now display compression information.  
12. Changed: When acting as a DLNA renderer, Media Center will use "error free" mode so that playback errors won't cause message boxes to display (since the controller is normally in a different place).

18.0.194 (6/4/2013)

1. Fixed: Media Center could become unresponsive to mouse clicks following showing of a pop-up error dialog. Mostly a problem on OSX 10.8.
2. Changed: Fullscreen modes are not always-on-top (please report any focus or z-ordering issues).

18.0.193 (5/31/2013)

1. Fixed: Audio playback was not working correctly in build 192.

18.0.192 (5/30/2013)

1. Fixed: Media Center would appear frozen in certain cases where a pop-up dialog was showing underneath the app and MC would be unresponsive.
2. Fixed: FLAC reference code would crash when encoding when an estimated total size was provided to the encoder, the 'verify' option was enabled, and encoding duration exceeded the estimated duration.
3. Changed: Updated Chinese language file (thanks kelijun).
4. Fixed: Stopping or switching tracks during Library Server client playback could lead to a crash.
5. Changed: When overwriting a Car Radio preset, the preset will default to using the same name.

18.0.191 (5/24/2013)

1. Fixed: Webview reload button didn't work and could cause crashes.
2. Fixed: Some local default web pages were missing.
3. Changed: Added more debug logging to try to determine cause of intermittent SSDP failures.

18.0.190 (5/23/2013)

1. Changed: Enhanced WebView to support intercepting link clicks for webradio playback.
2. Fixed: WebView would not get keyboard focus so you couldn't type into web forms.
3. Changed: Added the ability to select the output bitdepth when using Kernel Streaming (Options > Audio > Output mode settings...).
4. Changed: Updated Polish translation (thanks Janusz Grzybek).
5. Changed: Radio buttons will use multiple lines for their text when necessary instead of truncating the text (helps with large font sizes).
6. Changed: Updated the French language translation (thanks rlebrette).
7. Fixed: If a connection to a Library Server was sporadic, it could lead to cases where a link to external cover art could be lost.
8. Fixed: Mono ALAC files were not being parsed or played correctly.
9. Fixed: In some cases, 5.1 input was not working with the FLAC encoder.
10. Fixed: When using 'Gapped' playback mode, the gap would not be honored when switching hardware output formats (normally sample rate).
11. Fixed: The playback position could be incorrect when using a gapped playback mode.
12. Changed: When converting a file with a bitdepth greater than 24, the engine will convert to 24-bit (with dither) to feed the encoder (since few encoders support more than 24-bit files).
13. NEW: DSP Studio can be enabled during audio conversion (Library Tools > Convert Format), allowing resampling, channel mixing, convolution, etc.
14. Fixed: A rare crash when parsing certain MP4 audio files.

18.0.187 (5/17/2013)

1. Fixed: Importing or playing APE format files in OSX 10.6 would crash.
2. NEW:  Internal web browser support.  We still need to implement catching links so we can (for example) make web radio playback easier.
3. Changed: Audio Path will better show when a padded bitdepth (like 24-bit inside a 32-bit container) is in use.
4. Fixed: The phrase "JRSS Subwoofer (x Hz lowpass)" in Output Format configuration could not be translated.
5. Fixed: In some cases, 5.1 input was not working with the FLAC encoder.
6. Fixed: When using 'Gapped' playback mode, the gap would not be honored when switching hardware output formats (normally sample rate).
7. Fixed: The playback position could be incorrect when using a gapped playback mode.

18.0.182 (5/14/2013)

1. Fixed: Tagging in the action window could crash.

18.0.181 (5/10/2013)

1. Fixed: Some m4a and alac files would not import or play because of a mismatched sample count in the mp4 STTS header.  We now ignore this error since it shouldn't impact playback performance.
2. Fixed: Radio streams would 'click' every few seconds because metadata was not getting parsed out of the stream.

18.0.180 (5/8/2013)

1. Fixed: Tooltips were not showing properly in the last few builds.
2. Fixed: Clicking away from an in-place list edit control would not reliably stop the editing.
3. Fixed: DoP bitstreaming of DSD was not working with some devices.
4. Fixed: Hardware with complex buffer arrangement could crash when playing to only some of the channels.
5. Changed: Updated German language file (thanks Bytestar).
6. Changed: Updated Polish translation (thanks Janusz Grzybek).
7. Changed: Czech language translation updated (thanks Johnny B).
John Thompson, JRiver Media Center

bechatman

• Recent member
Re: JRiver Media Center for Mac version 18.0.211 Beta -- Available Here
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 10:36:37 pm »

This is an issue that's been in previous versions but, since I'm new here, natural scrolling in 10.8.4 works going up and down but follows standard scrolling left to right.

Onkle

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2013, 08:23:14 am »

Hi,

Thanks for all the work already done. import with semi-colon in path names now works. One strange exception, however. If I try to import files from a folder (namely "iTunes Music") which itself contains all the folders named after album's names, import will work, no matter if some of this folders have a semi-colon within their name. In order to be clear, that would be the path used "/Volumes/Musique - 3To/iTunes DAC/iTunes Music/".
But if I try to import files directly from a problematic folder, itself located in "iTunes Music", for instance :  "/Volumes/Musique - 3To/iTunes DAC/iTunes Music/Schubert - String Quartet No. 15 ; String Trios D 471 & D 581 / Prazak Quartet", I will still have the known import problem.
In this case, I have to replace ";" by ",". A bit strange but not a big deal for I only have to specify a path that "ends" one step before.
Hope I'm not too obscure, as a non-english speaker.

Thanks again

ellen

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2013, 11:02:47 am »

the album cover is unable to show up on PS PerfectWav DAC after installed JRiver Media Center for Mac version 18.0.211 Beta and update PWD firmware to version 2.4.1.

Wybe

• World Citizen
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2013, 02:27:55 pm »

No problem here with album art on PS Audio PWD mk II (2.4.1) with Bridge and JRiver 18.0.211.

gianluca_f

• Recent member
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2013, 03:35:33 pm »

Maybe I'm wrong but Open Media File still import only the first song of an album ( all selected obviously)
Thanks for your reply
Gianluca

Paul PMN

• Recent member
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2013, 07:01:21 pm »

Maybe I'm wrong but Open Media File still import only the first song of an album ( all selected obviously)
Thanks for your reply
Gianluca

This may not be the best topic to submit this reply to so if the moderators want to move it, do so. I'm finding that the logic of the various choices for adding files to the library aren't neccessarily clear. For instance; the choice to select a media file to import from the File Menu, though allowing to select several files in an enclosing folder, will result in only one file being imported.

This route must then be repeated to import all of the songs in the enclosing folder; a long process if there a lot of songs in the folder.

Gianluca - If you select 'Import' from the 'Tools' menu and then select 'Import', choose whether to import only one folder or 'Configure Auto-import' then MC will import all of the files (songs) from the folder(s) that the songs reside in.

When I first set up MC I selected my Music folder as the one that contained all of the files and they were all imported. What's not clear to me at this time is whether MC continually checks this 'Music' folder and continually updates the playlist or do I still need to ask MC to import new files(songs) when I add more files to the Music folder.

Hope this helps.  :)

Paul

MrC

• Your life is short. Give me your money.
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2013, 09:09:22 pm »

The Relative Paths setting in the Playlist exporter is broken.  It always exports full path names.
The opinions I express represent my own folly.

gianluca_f

• Recent member
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2013, 12:51:07 am »

Well I'm only talking about the possibility to listen from Finder, maybe "import" was misleading. As it is for Windows version. The only way I know to listen from Finder without import anything is to use the button "Open Media File". And it, still, does not work.
gianluca

gciraso

• Recent member
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2013, 03:45:04 am »

Sw works fine. Copy to-from clipboard doesn't work. Do you know this problem?

MrC

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2013, 05:57:48 am »

Copy to-from clipboard doesn't work. Do you know this problem?

How do you mean?  I've been using it all day...

gciraso

• Recent member
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2013, 06:08:44 am »

How do you mean?  I've been using it all day...

If I copy an image in the clipboard doesn't work,

and if I paste an image from clipboard, doesn't work.

MrC

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2013, 06:11:33 am »

Ah, got it.  Confirmed for Cover Art > {Copy to,Paste from} Clipboard.

Fred1

• Galactic Citizen
  • Change this by choosing profile
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2013, 08:44:46 am »

Copy from clipboard to MC by using an external Program like Quicksilver or Keyboard Maestro doesn't work either.

santar

• Recent member
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2013, 03:33:29 am »

I will repost this here as the problem still exists.

When playing back different 5.0 or 4.0 surround encoded FLAC files, the sound comes from the left, right & centre (also with 4 channel music) speakers with nothing from the surround speakers. 5.1 encoded files play fine. Changing "Channels" in DSP Studio makes no difference.

With a 5.0 SACD file, the sound came from the front 3 speakers and the left surround only.

The FLAC files play correctly using Decibel.

Mac Mini (2012) with hdmi output to an audio processor.

xj32

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2013, 01:37:53 pm »

Ah, got it.  Confirmed for Cover Art > {Copy to,Paste from} Clipboard.

I am also having this problem.

The Computer Audiophile

• World Citizen
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2013, 08:56:21 pm »

One issue and one small wording change.

Issue: When running Tools > Import > Run auto-import Now, the popup window signaling the import is complete appears behind the MC window. The only way to get at this window is to resize MC to a small window before running the import. When the window is behind MC the users must Quit MC to get the app back to a usable state.

Wording Change: See image attached :~)

The Computer Audiophile

• World Citizen
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2013, 09:39:12 pm »

One more issue.

When DLNA streaming from MC18 on Mac to an MC19 Renderer on Windows 8 I receive a file not found error. The exact message and a screenshot are below. I believe MC is trying to play the file using the local path on the Mac rather than the http path. Of course the PC isn't going to find the file located locally on the Mac.

Something went wrong with playback.

Details:
This file could not be found. Check that the filename in the library matches the filename on disk.

johnjen

• Galactic Citizen
  • Sonicus Caelumus Tremendamus
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2013, 10:58:54 pm »

2.11 still won't quit by itself after playing several albums. 
As soon as the display that tracks the tracks quits working, the app will require force quitting.

JJ
Custom 71A HP amp, Schiit Jggy dac, HD-800-Jmod, AOIP digital data feed, custom wiring and mains power feed, Mac Pro 4cpu 16GB ram SSD's

johnjen

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2013, 09:28:59 pm »

Another interesting pattern.

I'll fire up the app and play an album (via the network).  In the first 1 -5 songs, the network error pops up telling me that the connection has been lost.  I click 'OK' and then (properly) shut down the app.  Then I'll fire it back up and play albums (2+) until the track display quits working then be forced to 'hard' quit the app.

This is a reoccurring pattern with a few minor variations.

JJ
Custom 71A HP amp, Schiit Jggy dac, HD-800-Jmod, AOIP digital data feed, custom wiring and mains power feed, Mac Pro 4cpu 16GB ram SSD's

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2013, 09:41:23 pm »

Please start a thread.   That's probably not an MC problem.

johnjen

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2013, 10:14:32 pm »

That may be but it started with v.211

JJ

MrC

« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2013, 09:55:10 am »

I may have reported this before...

There's a z-order problem with the Import status dialog.  It comes up behind the main window, and makes MC appear as hung or gone away.  If you click in MC exactly where the background dialog is, it will pop forward and you can continue.  if you click anywhere else, MC doesn't get the click, and you're switched into another application.

MikeBRG

• Recent member
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2013, 01:26:31 pm »

To confirm MrC's comment above (No22), the Import Status report sticks behind the main screen, especially when it has a 'zero file' report, for example by trying to import the same file twice over.

I mentioned it on version 194 but it is still present. When the screen locks up, it can be seen by hitting key F3 but its a nuisance. Perhaps its on your focus hit list.

Otherwise all is well!

Mike BRG

MrC

« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2013, 10:39:40 pm »

Under a view tab's Sort By > Customize, the Add, Remove and Preset buttons are missing.

MrC

« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2013, 06:49:25 pm »

Something isn't working correctly in the version of regex being used in MC Mac.

The following works correctly (working.png):

if(regex([Artist], /#(.+),[ ]*(.+)#/), [R2] [R1], [Artist])

Note that the item inside the brackets is a space. 

The following fails to work correctly (failing.png):

if(regex([Artist], /#(.+),\s*(.+)#/), [R2] [R1], [Artist])

The \s atom is not matching the space as it should, so it appears the Boost library as instantiated is acting in an incongruous manner relative to old MC behavior and most other RE implementations.

Philthy

• Recent member
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2013, 11:54:19 am »

It's been a while since I upgraded, but it appears the bit depth option has been removed or maybe moved somewhere else? I swear you could set it so that everything was 16/24/Auto. Is it all just auto now?

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2013, 11:57:15 am »

It's been a while since I upgraded, but it appears the bit depth option has been removed or maybe moved somewhere else? I swear you could set it so that everything was 16/24/Auto. Is it all just auto now?

It was removed:
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=80522.0

Core Audio always ignored the setting anyway, and used the native format of the hardware (with a 32-bit float transport).
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

scottlf

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2013, 06:31:10 pm »

A very small bug came up: when the CapsLock key is depressed, the mouse starts acting very strange -- almost as though you have the Shift key down all the time. I had never noticed it before. (I guess I didn't have the CapsLock key accidentally depressed in MC.)

lorensnismo

« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2013, 12:05:58 am »

I just downloaded the MC18 for Mac and I have OS X Vs: 10.6.8. Two problems. 1. When I drag the MC Icon to my applications to install the program, the program icon just has a circle with a line through it. 2. While in MC18, When I click on "Audio" on the left hand column, the program closes and asks to send an error report to apple. This sounds like a bug. What should I do?

Wilhelm Kabus

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2013, 07:54:07 am »

Maybe the bugs I have found when using the Mac trial the last week is described here before... But anyway - here are some small issues I hope will be fixed soon:

1. Playlist management in Standard View: The Move and Copy drag and drop do not work. At least not the way I have used it in the Windows version. I am not able to move a Playlist in the tree structure. And the copy does nothing.

2. No Audio Analysis is running. But JRiver Exit program is stopped with a message about running analysis. I have to end JRiver with Activity Monitor.

3. Shell integration with Finder - not in my Finder.

4. The Display in the player. The second line is not centered. Tried several skins without getting it correct.

Sorry if all these are redundant...

Wilhelm Kabus

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2013, 08:02:50 am »

And I forgot:

5. Delete all songs in a folder do not also delete the folder if it has no other file. I was looking for an option for managing this function... A bug in JRiver Mac or in my setup?

MrC

« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2013, 11:51:43 am »

I just downloaded the MC18 for Mac and I have OS X Vs: 10.6.8. Two problems. 1. When I drag the MC Icon to my applications to install the program, the program icon just has a circle with a line through it.

This is common with newly installed apps.  Run them once from the Applications folder and the icon will change.

kiwi

• Don't worry, be happy...
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2013, 01:31:56 am »

This is common when newly installed apps.  Run them once from the Applications folder and the icon will change.

It is that way until you say that it is OK to run the app.  I imagine that there are ways to become a registered developer and get the app signed so this doesn't happen?  Not really too sure.

JohnT

« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2013, 10:18:03 am »

Quote from: johnjen
This will be the last time I will mention this.

The 'infamous' 5 second perennial countdown to nowhere is still alive and kicking.

And it would be ever so helpful if we had the ability to re-start the media network servers without having to shutdown (not simply restart) the whole computer from within MC.

Thanks  JJ
I split this out to it's own topic:
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=82738.0
John Thompson, JRiver Media Center

weyskipper

« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2013, 10:32:16 am »

Firstly, thanks for a great product.  I have now been using MC for two weeks and have found the interface in combination with JRemote to be better than any other Mac equivalents.

I am experiencing one recurring issue:  When I listen to tracks of different resolution, especially when tracks switch from higher to lower res, i.e. 96kHz to 44.1, MC introduces a clicking sound every few seconds.  This is normally resolved by restarting MC.  The last time I had this issue was using Amarra. 

I use a Wadia Intuition 01 as a DAC

jtwrace

• Galactic Citizen
  • "Science is not a democracy"-Earl Geddes, Ph.D.
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2013, 12:51:47 pm »

Firstly, thanks for a great product.  I have now been using MC for two weeks and have found the interface in combination with JRemote to be better than any other Mac equivalents.

I am experiencing one recurring issue:  When I listen to tracks of different resolution, especially when tracks switch from higher to lower res, i.e. 96kHz to 44.1, MC introduces a clicking sound every few seconds.  This is normally resolved by restarting MC.  The last time I had this issue was using Amarra. 

I use a Wadia Intuition 01 as a DAC
Do you have memory playback checked?  If not, try it.
W10 NUC i7 (Gen 10) > (Audiolense FIR) > Motu UltraLite mk5 > (4) Hypex NCore NC502MP > JBL M2 Master Reference +4 subs

My podcast:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXMw_bZWBMtRWNJQfTJ38kA/videos

weyskipper

« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2013, 01:13:04 pm »

Thank you for the help.  Where do I select memory play?

jtwrace

• Galactic Citizen
  • "Science is not a democracy"-Earl Geddes, Ph.D.
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2013, 01:15:01 pm »

Thank you for the help.  Where do I select memory play?
I'm not in front of mine now but IIRC.  Tools > Options > Audio
W10 NUC i7 (Gen 10) > (Audiolense FIR) > Motu UltraLite mk5 > (4) Hypex NCore NC502MP > JBL M2 Master Reference +4 subs

My podcast:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXMw_bZWBMtRWNJQfTJ38kA/videos

weyskipper

« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2013, 01:20:24 pm »

Thanks, I found it, it is already selected

johnjen

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2013, 02:04:03 pm »

Do you have memory playback checked?  If not, try it.
Yes it has been tried both ways.
Normally I run using memory playback.

JJ

bplexico

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2013, 02:05:16 pm »

Also check the following, Options -> Audio Output -> Output Mode settings -> Buffer Size.

If it is not set to "Hardware Default" then set it to "Hardware Default"

This resolved the issue for others (including myself) who had these types of noises when playing first a high resolution file and then a lower resolution file.

Barr
Mac Mini (16Gb memory, 2.3GHz i7, SSD), Synology NAS, MSB Analog DAC, Tubes, Cables, DeVore O/96s

weyskipper

« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2013, 01:49:29 pm »

Thanks very much bplexico, I have switched over to hardware default and the problem appears to be resolved.

Not sure why but even the stereo imaging appears to be more accurate.

I will listen for a few days and update.

johnjen

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2013, 03:45:26 am »

Another repeatable pattern to note.

I will pause the player and come back to it after 1-2 hours and resume playing.

Then usually after one or two tracks the DLNA connection will be lost.
When I click on the 'OK' button in the dialog box that alerts me to this failure, the app will immediately cease playing.

If I click on the 'OK' button sooner (like within 1 minute) and then shut down the app, all goes well.  By that I mean the app will indeed shutdown and startup normally without any additional drama.  I can then play the rest of the album without incident.

But if I wait say for longer than 1 minute (as a guesstimate) the app won't close normally and I'll have to force quit it.

JJ

MrC

« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2013, 12:02:35 am »

Filepath() does not function properly with user-supplied paths.  Try:

filepath(//Users//MrC//foo.mp3)
Pages: [1]   Go Up