INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Video playback not working well  (Read 6709 times)

jrdiandrea

• Galactic Citizen
Video playback not working well
« on: December 10, 2013, 08:56:09 pm »

This is consistant behavior while watch a HD video recorded from any channel....right now ive been recording mostly flrom TNT-HD, HBO-HD& other hd and premium channels.

In the last 2 weeks i have struggled to get to where I'm at now.. While I've made progress I realize there remains many possible adjustments to be made that should improve things.. But i am at a loss at this point. Have been reading and searching everything i can but feel as though I cant go any further. Not giving up. Love JRiver but the video playback isnt acceptable.....can any one suggest what I might look at to resolve the video performance?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Video playback not working well
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 09:18:38 pm »

Set video to Red October Standard.

Video problems can just be a weak signal.  You can see the signal strength by using the up and down arrows while viewing.

jrdiandrea

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2013, 09:41:51 pm »

Thx for replying Jim.

I do have Red Oct set to standard. And when I originally set up HD Home Run primes 3 cable cards all channels seemed to have really good signals. I paid most attention to the HD channels. But i didn't do more than glance so i suppose there could be an issue there. I will keep experimenting as I've only had it working for a few days BUT any other suggestions on what to try, look at or whatever will be greatly appreciated.

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Dogs of the world unite!
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 08:31:14 am »

Since you are using HDHomeRun Prime, your network plays an important role.  Even if you have super fast network, there can be glitches and HD channels are particularly susceptible to them.
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center

jrdiandrea

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2013, 08:48:02 am »

That sounds like a good possible culprit.

I do have a guy who assits me wth my network stuff. Are there any issues, settings or suggested problems in a network the I could ask him to look at?

Thx yaobing

Yaobing

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2013, 09:24:31 am »

I do not have any details to talk about.  It is just a possibility as the tuner devices are network devices.  When I use the tuner on a computer that is connected to the router via ethernet cable, all is well (only a few occasional glitches in video).  But when I use the tuner on a laptop with WIFI, it is quite bad even if the computer is only 5 feet from the router and the connection is nominally 300 Mbps.

jrdiandrea

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2013, 01:06:53 pm »

I am hard wired. I can't figure it our. When i play HD Live Tv everything works great with only an occasional video artifact or hiccup. But when playing back same HD video.....it is horrible. Will play looking fine for 6-10 seconds and then it either pix-elates, stutters or some other weird video play back issue....kind looks smeared. These "events" only last 1-2 seconds but are consistent and render recorded video playback useless. I realy like what I've been able to do so far...having only begun using JRiver for video about 2 weeks ago. But I can't get past this.

Yaobing

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2013, 02:52:16 pm »

Just want to make sure you did not miss this thread:

http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=85568.msg587137#msg587137

There maybe something in common.

jrdiandrea

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2013, 05:37:12 pm »

Thx for the link, Yaobing. Not sure if that is an issue but before I try to figure that out...what was in the link....I wanted to ask if what I realized today had any bearing on my issue.

While watching a live TV program I can pause.....and then play the time shifted program without any problem at all. Behaves perfectly. I can simply continue with the program or go back to any period and watch it perfectly. However, I cannot watch a recorded program....even from the same network. Isn't watching a time shifted program just the same as watching a recorded program? If so, why would I experience the playback issues? I thought this was very odd.

muzicman0

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2013, 05:37:46 pm »

What format are you recording in? .ts or .jtv?

jrdiandrea

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2013, 06:11:56 pm »

Ts

muzicman0

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2013, 06:13:57 pm »

You are probably having the same problem I was...never did figure it out, but as soon as I changed to .jtv, the problem went away.  I think their .ts implementation has issues. 

jrdiandrea

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2013, 06:20:54 pm »

Thanks musikman. That's interesting and unfortunate as I have difficulty playing the jtv files on other devices including my Synology Diskstation using the remote Synology video ap, Video Station. Man....I guess it's more important to be able to at least stream recorded video at home. You never found a work around, huh?

mojave

• MC Beta Team
  • Requires "iTunes or better" so I installed JRiver
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2013, 06:35:45 pm »

Thanks musikman. That's interesting and unfortunate as I have difficulty playing the jtv files on other devices including my Synology Diskstation using the remote Synology video ap, Video Station. Man....I guess it's more important to be able to at least stream recorded video at home. You never found a work around, huh?
You can use Convert Format to convert the jtv to something else.

jrdiandrea

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2013, 06:38:08 pm »

I have looked before briefly at that but wasn't sure how to do it exactly. Could you shed some light on how to set up converting or is it really detailed? I've looked thru the wiki n the past but couldn't find detailed info. I may have over looked something, though.

jrdiandrea

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2013, 10:17:15 pm »

I've been trying to figure this out for about 2 weeks now. I cannot get recorded HD video to playback without pixelating, smearing and/or breaking up every 5-10 seconds. This includes .ts files recorded via MC. I original started using .jtv for recording but quickly discovered these files wouldnt play in other players remotely. Namely my ios mobile devices. So I switched to .ts. I am not sure....but I believe I had the same issue with playback of .jtv recorded files. Tonite I switched back to .jtv to varify if this works for me or not.

The wierd thing is that when watching live HD tv in MC i can pause or go back in the program using time shift and this "recorded" playback works flawlessly.  By the way, so does watching live tv.

Just tonight I tried setting video conversion in options. >. Media network. >. Video conversion, setting it to H264 very hi bandwidth and tried MPEG2 very hi bandwidth with no improvement. Not sure if it was actually converting or if there were other necssary settings that I'm not aware of.

By the way i am using a CAPSv3 Zuma, Windows 8.1, with i7 processor.

Thx for any suggestions on what I should do next.

I was hopeping the conversion would work because i also have tons of mt2s home video which will not play. 

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2013, 07:28:30 am »

If you're playing on the same device where you're recording, conversion won't be used.  Conversion is used when you're playing on a remote device.

jrdiandrea

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2013, 07:31:34 am »

OK. Is there anything you would suggest to assist with my playback issues? Any idea what the issue may be?

Yaobing

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2013, 11:04:03 am »

Please try using the this DLL (https://www.dropbox.com/s/k3l59sq6lpwvl3c/JRTelevision%20Verbose%20logging%20for%20ts%20recording.zip) with the latest MC19 build.  This DLL has verbose logging enabled, so the log file will be huge.

Schedule a recording in .TS format.  Let recording run for a few minutes and stop it (so the log will not be too large to handle).  If the resulting recording does display the problem, share the recording AND the MC19 log file using a file sharing service such as Dropbox or SkyDrive.  If the recording does not show the problem, repeat the process until you reproduce the problem, but each time do not forget to restart MC, otherwise the log file will be too large.

jrdiandrea

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2013, 12:54:24 pm »

THANK YOU, Yaobing. I appreciate you help.

As a true fanatic of technology but not a techie....I want to be sure I do this properly to give you the data you need. The file I downloaded from the link you provided....where do I need to place this file? Do I need to add it somehow to MC?

I will perform this tonight & send results.

Yaobing

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2013, 01:41:33 pm »

Sorry for not giving you more details.

Firstly, update MC to the latest version if you are not already running the latest (MC19.0.91).
Next, download the file I linked above.  The downloaded file should be unzipped, and then the file JRTelevision.dll be copied into [MC installation folder] folder (i.e. C:\Program Files (x86)\J River\Media Center 19\).

jrdiandrea

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2013, 03:26:41 pm »

Got it. I follow. Will do.....thx

jrdiandrea

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2013, 09:27:53 pm »

Yaobing, I've completed these steps as suggested. The link below contains 2 short video clips and the corresponding .dll files. I hope i was supposed to simply copy the same .dll file I placed in the mc19 folder after runing the brief recording. It would seem to me there should be a different and new file generated as a result of logging file but couldn't find anything else.

Pls let me know of anything else you need or if I need to correct anything.

Thank you.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/u4m71x4ti0t1ysz/1-GXObGxvy

Yaobing

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2013, 09:55:51 am »

Yaobing, I've completed these steps as suggested. The link below contains 2 short video clips and the corresponding .dll files. I hope i was supposed to simply copy the same .dll file I placed in the mc19 folder after runing the brief recording. It would seem to me there should be a different and new file generated as a result of logging file but couldn't find anything else.

Pls let me know of anything else you need or if I need to correct anything.

Thank you.

I do not need the DLL files.  DLL files would not change.  I need log files.  Please see this thread  on how to send log files. 

If you have not run MC again since you last generated the sample recording, then the log file is still there.  If you stopped and started MC again, the old log file would have been lost, and you will need to go through the steps again:

1. Make sure logging is turned on (Help > Logging > Check "Output to a log file")
1. Record a short clip. 
2. Grab the log file (Help > Logging and click "Report problem...").

Sorry about the trouble.

jrdiandrea

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2013, 10:20:18 am »

Hey...not a prob. I truly appreciate you hangin in there with me! I LOVE MC. The good part are the hundreds of possibilities. The bad part (for me) are the hundreds of possibilities!!

I will revist all of this this evening & resend to you.

Thanks.....I feel better not being as lost as i was.

By the way.....I did one small test last nite....setting the recording to JTV. The playback was very good.  It was only one test and a small one but leads me to believe this will function as needed for at least playback within my home network. However, I don't believe it is ideal for remote access & streaming.

jrdiandrea

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2013, 05:03:17 pm »

ok  here you go. I've included 2 vid clips along with the log file in the folder at the link below. I look forward to learning what ytou find.

Thx!

muzicman0

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2013, 05:16:41 pm »

So I will say that this is extremely similar to the problem I had, only it is much worse...the glitches I got were every 30 seconds or so, but they looked identical.  As I stated earlier though, it didn't happen to me if I was using .jtv, or just watching live TV.

jrdiandrea

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2013, 05:28:46 pm »

Well musicman, not sure if that's good or bad...since I don't believe you found a solution! But glad it's not just me. It actually has gotten worse. Initially it would occur every 10-15 seconds. But it now is getting worse for some reason.

You're right...it has not happened while watching live TV or even when using time shift to go back & watch the program i was currently watching live. That really puzzled me cause it is reverting back to what is being recorded when time shifting yet it plays the "recording" just as well as watching it live. After reading one of your responses to my issue I did test using JTV. As for you it worked quite well. In only did a brief 1-2 minute test...and when i watched it it did seem to be a bit lesser quality than watching the same tv show (not same episode) live. However, that may NOT be true and may have just been the scenes of of the show and other variables in the very brief test recording I made.

I'm anxious to hear what Yaobing see's.....

muzicman0

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2013, 05:30:36 pm »

When you watch live TV, I believe JRiver has the time shift buffer as a .jtv file, and records .ts concurrently, which is why time shifting playback of live tv still looks OK.

jrdiandrea

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2013, 05:36:00 pm »

Well, that would explain it! Also makes me even more concerned TS is going to continue to be an issue for me. bummer.

muzicman0

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2013, 05:37:36 pm »

and convert format is great, and I use it, but it only works about 66% of the time for me...the other 33%, by the end of the file A/V sync is off significantly.  Haven't figured that one out, and when I opened a thread on it, I got no response.

jrdiandrea

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2013, 06:11:38 pm »

I tried that and it was pointed m out to me that it only works when streaming to another devise other than where MC is located. So, 2/3 of the time it works for you? Do you use convert for remote streaming or how?

muzicman0

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2013, 06:21:24 pm »

different convert format...if you select a video file, and go to "Tools|Advanced Tools|Convert Format" you can convert a .jtv file to something else...I use it to archive...using MP4 480AUTOFPS setting I get pretty good results, and it cuts down an hour TV show to about 800 MB.  You can also select multiple files at once.  But, you will need to check each one for A/V sync...I usually just fast forward to almost the end and check their.

jrdiandrea

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2013, 06:26:38 pm »

I see. That could be useful....

Yaobing

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2013, 03:59:59 pm »

I asked for verbose logs so I can make sure that I was not inadvertently dropping packets that I should not be dropping.  From the logs, it appears that we are not dropping packets.  All packets that come in are saved to the .TS file.

So the puzzle is still not solved.

Initially it would occur every 10-15 seconds. But it now is getting worse for some reason.

Does this have to do with the use of the DLL with verbose logging?  If that is the case, then the extra disk activity might have something to do with it.

It is not quite clear to me from your previous posts whether you tried watching the show while it is being recorded.  I understand that you said watching in time-shifting mode was fine.  But was recording on when you were watching?

If you have not tried that, please try it and let me know the result (after recording process has started, watch the channel.  Is the video still smooth?)

jrdiandrea

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2013, 04:09:24 pm »

I will do this....watch while recoring. I believe it is OK but will verify.

Could it have anything to do with display settings in Options  >  Video  >  Display settings?

I'm stretching here but just just trying...!

Yaobing

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2013, 04:24:43 pm »

Could it have anything to do with display settings in Options  >  Video  >  Display settings?

It is unlikely, but try playing with it anyway.

Right now I am thinking of two possibilities, heavy disk activity causing the device to drop data, or there is something special about the data streamed from HDHomerun Prime that we are not handling correctly during playback.

jrdiandrea

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2013, 04:31:24 pm »

Regarding heavy disk activity.....I am using a dedicated server that only has JRiver on it and is used primarily for video....occasionally music. I can't think of what might create that much going on to interfere. But I guess it is possible.

Regarding Display Settings....my main question is should I enable "Automatic Display settings changing?"

My display  is a Pioneer ProFHD1 plasma monitor if that helps.

Yaobing

• Administrator
« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2013, 05:34:44 pm »

Regarding heavy disk activity.....I am using a dedicated server that only has JRiver on it and is used primarily for video....occasionally music. I can't think of what might create that much going on to interfere. But I guess it is possible.

By "heavy disk activity", I did not exclusively mean that you are doing a lot of things on the computer.  I was thinking about your statement that "it got worse" recently, and thinking whether the increased disk activity by verbose logging could have anything to do with it.  If you switch back to normal JRTelevision.dll, would it be less problematic?

By any chance the TV shows are recorded on a network drive (drive on a different computer)?
If drive is not local, please try recording on a local drive to see if there is any difference.

Regarding Display Settings....my main question is should I enable "Automatic Display settings changing?"

My display  is a Pioneer ProFHD1 plasma monitor if that helps.

Just experiment with different settings and see if there is any difference.  The option is usually for flickering problem related to refresh rate of display.

muzicman0

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2013, 05:37:07 pm »

When I went through this, it was definitely on the record side, and I had a local drive, not network.  I tried a bunch of settings, and never found something that would work.  My logs also showed that no packets were dropped.

I have 2 HDHomeRuns as well as the prime...would it help to test a recording using one of the non primes to see if it is something specific to the Prime?  I don't think I did that during the testing...

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2013, 05:39:24 pm »

Yaobing

• Administrator
« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2013, 05:49:05 pm »

I have 2 HDHomeRuns as well as the prime...would it help to test a recording using one of the non primes to see if it is something specific to the Prime?  I don't think I did that during the testing...

Yes, please try that.  So far I am assuming this is only related to the Prime device.  We use different methods for CableCARD devices and BDA devices.

Yaobing

• Administrator
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2014, 11:48:22 am »

I will do this....watch while recording. I believe it is OK but will verify.

Have you been able to verify this?

If you do not get pixelation type of glitches when you watch while recording, do you get milder glitches, such as the video pausing for a fraction of a second?

Please also do the following:

1. Schedule a recording.
2. After recording has started, watch it.
3. Right-click in video window, TV Options > Save Current time-shifting on stop > Save.
4. You may stop watching any time after you did 3.
5. When recording ends, you will have two versions recorded.  A TS recording, and a JTV recording named "[name] - Saved time-shifting.jtv".  You can compare by watching both of them.

jrdiandrea

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2014, 12:17:55 pm »

Yaobing,

I did try to watch a recording in progress but received an error "tuner not available..." I was then interrupted and was unable to get back to it. i will test it tonite and post the results.

jrdiandrea

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2014, 10:11:18 am »

Have you been able to verify this?

If you do not get pixelation type of glitches when you watch while recording, do you get milder glitches, such as the video pausing for a fraction of a second?

Please also do the following:

1. Schedule a recording.
2. After recording has started, watch it.
3. Right-click in video window, TV Options > Save Current time-shifting on stop > Save.
4. You may stop watching any time after you did 3.
5. When recording ends, you will have two versions recorded.  A TS recording, and a JTV recording named "[name] - Saved time-shifting.jtv".  You can compare by watching both of them.

OK.....I did as instructed. I viewed both files.....& they both (TS & JTV) had video issues in what would seem in the same areas of the playback file though I didn't take accurate account if it was in the exact spot each time, but it seemed to be. These issues, pixelization, large white blotching ares, smears, etc,  are not as frequent as they were in the past when i simply was recording TS and then watching the recorded TS files. However....it would be very annoying after a short period of watching.

When I record and playback TS files I very infrequently get video issues but again it's very infrequent.

Yaobing, does this help or tell you anything?

Yaobing

• Administrator
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2014, 01:50:50 pm »

Do you have different video setting for live TV from video files?  If you use Red October or Red October HQ without customization, then the answer is no.  To be sure, while playing a channel live, right click video window and choose DirectShow Filters > Copy graph info to clipboard, and paste the info here.

OK.....I did as instructed. I viewed both files.....& they both (TS & JTV) had video issues in what would seem in the same areas of the playback file though I didn't take accurate account if it was in the exact spot each time, but it seemed to be.

They probably appear at the same spots.

These issues, pixelization, large white blotching ares, smears, etc,  are not as frequent as they were in the past when i simply was recording TS and then watching the recorded TS files.

This (the problems are not as frequent in this recording than past recordings) probably is only accidental.

Yaobing, does this help or tell you anything?

From what you observed so far, it seems that the glitches come from the tuner device directly, or are a result of increased computer usage (such as disk activity and networking activity).

What if you do not use UNC for file name?  Try using a drive letter instead.

Also take a look at this thread: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=85568.msg587137#msg587137

jrdiandrea

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2014, 07:00:52 pm »

Here's a graph I retrieved as requested.......

Filter Graph Info (Time-shifting writer graph):

Filter 'PSI Parser'
        CLSID: {40EB2203-4AD5-4DF3-B527-775D237CBF80}
        Host:
        Input Pin 'Input'
            Connected to pin 'PSI' of filter 'MPEG-2 Demultiplexer'
            Major type MEDIATYPE_MPEG2_SECTIONS  Sub type TIME_FORMAT_NONE, Format type TIME_FORMAT_NONE

Filter 'MJTSWriterFilter'
        CLSID: {CBE332C2-ED6F-482D-8497-AB51CA0419B7}
        Host: c:\program files (x86)\j river\media center 19\tv\mjtsfilewriter.ax
        Input Pin 'Input'
            Connected to pin 'Audio Out' of filter 'MPEG-2 Demultiplexer'
            Major type MEDIATYPE_Audio  Sub type MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_AUDIO, Format type FORMAT_WaveFormatEx
        Input Pin 'Input'
            Connected to pin 'Video Out' of filter 'MPEG-2 Demultiplexer'
            Major type MEDIATYPE_Video  Sub type MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_VIDEO, Format type FORMAT_MPEG2_VIDEO

Filter 'MPEG-2 Demultiplexer'
        CLSID: {AFB6C280-2C41-11D3-8A60-0000F81E0E4A}
        Host: c:\windows\syswow64\mpg2splt.ax
        Input Pin 'MPEG-2 Stream'
            Connected to pin 'MP2T' of filter 'JRiver RTSP Reader (HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 1316F38F-0)'
            Major type MEDIATYPE_Stream  Sub type Unknown GUID Name: {F4AEB342-0329-4FDD-A8FD-4AFF4926C978}, Format type TIME_FORMAT_NONE
        Output Pin 'Audio Out'
            Connected to pin 'Input' of filter 'MJTSWriterFilter'
            Major type MEDIATYPE_Audio  Sub type MEDIASUBTYPE_DOLBY_AC3, Format type FORMAT_WaveFormatEx
        Output Pin 'PSI'
            Connected to pin 'Input' of filter 'PSI Parser'
            Major type MEDIATYPE_MPEG2_SECTIONS  Sub type TIME_FORMAT_NONE, Format type TIME_FORMAT_NONE
        Output Pin 'Video Out'
            Connected to pin 'Input' of filter 'MJTSWriterFilter'
            Major type MEDIATYPE_Video  Sub type MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_VIDEO, Format type FORMAT_MPEG2_VIDEO

Filter 'JRiver RTSP Reader (HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 1316F38F-0)'
        CLSID: {3AAA6045-39C9-445A-A59D-799636BB576E}
        Host:
        Output Pin 'MP2T'
            Connected to pin 'MPEG-2 Stream' of filter 'MPEG-2 Demultiplexer'
            Major type MEDIATYPE_Stream  Sub type Unknown GUID Name: {F4AEB342-0329-4FDD-A8FD-4AFF4926C978}, Format type TIME_FORMAT_NONE

Filter Graph Info (Time-shifting player graph):

Filter 'JRiver Audio Renderer'
        CLSID: {A4002F8E-510F-442C-8AD3-F9C7B23FB394}
        Host:
        Input Pin 'In'
            Connected to pin 'Output' of filter 'LAV Audio Decoder (auto-configured)'
            Major type MEDIATYPE_Audio  Sub type MEDIASUBTYPE_IEEE_FLOAT, Format type FORMAT_WaveFormatEx

Filter 'Enhanced Video Renderer'
        CLSID: {FA10746C-9B63-4B6C-BC49-FC300EA5F256}
        Host: c:\windows\syswow64\evr.dll
        Input Pin 'EVR Input0'
            Connected to pin 'Output' of filter 'LAV Video Decoder (auto-configured)'
            Major type MEDIATYPE_Video  Sub type MEDIASUBTYPE_NV12, Format type FORMAT_VideoInfo2
        Input Pin 'EVR Input1'

Filter 'LAV Video Decoder (auto-configured)'
        CLSID: {EE30215D-164F-4A92-A4EB-9D4C13390F9F}
        Host: C:\Users\default.CAPSv3\AppData\Roaming\J River\Media Center 19\Plugins\lav\LAVVideo.ax
        Input Pin 'Input'
            Connected to pin 'Output' of filter 'JRiver Video Monitor'
        Output Pin 'Output'
            Connected to pin 'EVR Input0' of filter 'Enhanced Video Renderer'
            Major type MEDIATYPE_Video  Sub type MEDIASUBTYPE_NV12, Format type FORMAT_VideoInfo2

Filter 'LAV Audio Decoder (auto-configured)'
        CLSID: {E8E73B6B-4CB3-44A4-BE99-4F7BCB96E491}
        Host: C:\Users\default.CAPSv3\AppData\Roaming\J River\Media Center 19\Plugins\lav\LAVAudio.ax
        Input Pin 'Input'
            Connected to pin 'Output' of filter 'JRiver Audio Monitor'
            Major type MEDIATYPE_Audio  Sub type MEDIASUBTYPE_DOLBY_AC3, Format type FORMAT_WaveFormatEx
        Output Pin 'Output'
            Connected to pin 'In' of filter 'JRiver Audio Renderer'
            Major type MEDIATYPE_Audio  Sub type MEDIASUBTYPE_IEEE_FLOAT, Format type FORMAT_WaveFormatEx

Filter 'JRiver Video Monitor'
        CLSID: {A4207487-E7D8-406B-9882-B66370DE2492}
        Host:
        Input Pin 'Input'
            Connected to pin 'Video Output' of filter 'JRiver TS Reader Filter'
        Output Pin 'Output'
            Connected to pin 'Input' of filter 'LAV Video Decoder (auto-configured)'

Filter 'JRiver Audio Monitor'
        CLSID: {A4207487-E7D8-406B-9882-B66370DE2492}
        Host:
        Input Pin 'Input'
            Connected to pin 'Audio Output' of filter 'JRiver TS Reader Filter'
            Major type MEDIATYPE_Audio  Sub type MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_AUDIO, Format type FORMAT_WaveFormatEx
        Output Pin 'Output'
            Connected to pin 'Input' of filter 'LAV Audio Decoder (auto-configured)'

Filter 'JRiver TS Reader Filter'
        CLSID: {8303B00A-D9E3-4BD7-A79A-AD7077F54123}
        Host: c:\program files (x86)\j river\media center 19\tv\mjtsfilereader.ax
        Output Pin 'Audio Output'
            Connected to pin 'Input' of filter 'JRiver Audio Monitor'
        Output Pin 'Video Output'
            Connected to pin 'Input' of filter 'JRiver Video Monitor'

Yaobing

• Administrator
« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2014, 08:23:30 pm »

Thanks for the graph info.  It is just Red October standard.  There is no difference in how jtv files are played during live show or when playing a jtv recording.

jrdiandrea

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2014, 09:58:59 pm »

Ok. But I guess we're still no closer to determining why TS recordings dont play back well and JTV recordings do?

Yaobing

• Administrator
« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2014, 01:05:03 pm »

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up