INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Compliment to JR  (Read 540 times)

sub-24

• World Citizen
  • It Happens
Compliment to JR
« on: February 24, 2002, 12:53:13 pm »

I have only been into this digital music stuff for about a year now. Up until then i was a Vinyl and Valve man only. Anyway i'm impressed. I started out with Sonic Siren which was okay until i discovered Real Jukebox 2 which i thought was fantastic. I then upgraded to Real One - "Pants". So i had a look around the Web and found MJ. Fantastic. Curently have about 10,000 tracks and adding every day.

Anyway the whole point of this is i still have to RIP about 500 vinyl's to complete the set but i find it painful. I did post a message on the wish list - but it seems no-ne actually reads them. This page seems to go Ten A Penny. Please sort out a next track button when ripping Vinyl to Mpg. It would make my life so much easier over the next few months.

Pleae do not sell out and go all Gadgets and Graphics.

thanks.

JimH

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Miller drives a tall-masted tractor on the ocean
RE:Compliment to JR
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2002, 01:07:31 pm »

Mike,
Thanks very much for the cheerful message (they aren't always) and welcome aboard!  Make yourself at home here.

If you think you have a better way to do line-in recording, write johnt @ jriver.com and copy me at jimh @ jriver.com (remove spaces).

Cheers,

Jim
Jim Hillegass
JRiver Media Center / Media Jukebox
Pages: [1]   Go Up