INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Video Play All  (Read 696 times)

jdizzy623

• World Citizen
Video Play All
« on: March 30, 2014, 02:20:09 pm »

In Theater view, is it possible to Play All with video as it is with audio?
I would like to make a smart playlist of comedy shows and be able to play it start to finish without intervention.

I can see that in TV Shows>Series>Season>Episodes there is a Watch All function. Is this available with a smart playlist?

jmone

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • I won! I won!
Re: Video Play All
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2014, 05:46:56 pm »

Sure - here is a pic that shows the options for the top folder.
JRiver CEO Elect

jdizzy623

• World Citizen
Re: Video Play All
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2014, 06:21:04 pm »

Hmmm...
Could not get smart playlist to work. It found all the files and made a list but, no option to Watch All.

I ended up copying the files I wanted in my playlist list (532) to another folder and then re-tagged them with a common series name to group them all together. (I have a lot of storage available so could afford to do so). I also changed the Season tag to 1 so it would flatten the view.
Now, when I go to TV>Series I can see my new folder and clicking on it brings up a list of all my assigned files. I can now click Shuffle All and away we go. A workaround but it does what I wanted.

For what its worth:
I also tried to add it to the main menu and assigned the Rule "Series is Comedy Central" (what I called it) but when the list comes up, there is no option to watch all. So, I went with above workaround.
Pages: [1]   Go Up