INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC19 problems with Synology NAS  (Read 1634 times)

ivandzilo

MC19 problems with Synology NAS
« on: April 21, 2014, 12:09:38 pm »

I have been using Media Center for quite some time now and I didn't have any problems until recently when I bought Synology DS413j.There are 2 major problems now :

1. While music is being played the HDD activity LED lamps don't stop blinking as if something is being copied. I have ticked the checkbox "Play music from memory instead of disk". I never had that problem so far.

2. In some albums there are missing tracks, I have tried searching for them by name hoping that album or artist tags are wrong but it turned out that they are missing from the library. What I did then is I deleted the whole album directory from NAS and I copied it back again, but this time I renamed the directory by adding ".." somewhere in the name. When I tried importing it again all songs were there.

There is definetely something wrong with MC19 because neither of these problems appear while playing on Foobar. As much as I'd like to buy MC19 I simply cannot do it until these issues are resolved.

For the record, I have more than 2500 albums on my PC and I imported them all at once.

juice370

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: MC19 problems with Synology NAS
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2015, 08:44:04 am »

Me to; Synology DS412+. Very frustrating.
Pages: [1]   Go Up