INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: tv tuner on client, locks up  (Read 761 times)

HTPC4ME

• Citizen of the Universe
  • LIFE IS A RADIO... CRANK IT UP TO 11!
tv tuner on client, locks up
« on: June 11, 2014, 02:26:54 pm »

Since version .128 on HTPC (client) in theaterview. if we watch guide (which we do every night for the news) after watching the news, and then moving else where in theaterview (to watch movies, or recorded shows) the following day, when we want to watch guide again...JRiver always pops up an error stating something went wrong with playback. i then hit ESC, yes, exit theaterview, then i right click taskbar, chose task manager, show processes from all users, and i end task everything jriver after ending jriver, then reopening, it auto loads theaterview, and then i move to guide, chose a channel, and it instantly works... it seems once you leave guide, and time passes, that guide no longer works until jriver is restarted. (jriver never locks up it just states something went wrong with playback.) i've tried all guide channels..same error, only fix is a restart of jriver.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: tv tuner on client, locks up
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2014, 02:29:51 pm »

Maybe you didn't see this:

http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=89724.0

In the build threads, you will find this:

"This is the latest version of MC19.  Please post bugs here.  Please start a new thread for anything requiring discussion.  Non-bug posts will be deleted."
Pages: [1]   Go Up