INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Different Conversion Settings for Home and Not Home  (Read 620 times)

greynolds

• Citizen of the Universe
Different Conversion Settings for Home and Not Home
« on: October 12, 2014, 07:40:58 pm »

I like to use JRemote both when I'm home and not home to play video and music and look at pictures in my library.

When I'm home, I'd like to have the highest quality audio and video, so I would prefer to keep audio and video at the original quality.  This is both for playing on my iPad / iPhone and for using JRemote as a controller to play content on other devices in the home (such as my receiver or Oppo BDP-105 player).

When I'm away, there's a good chance that my internet connection might not be good enough to handle video at original quality, so it would be nice to have the quality reduced a bit to reduce the amount of bandwidth that's needed.

Looking through the options, I haven't found a way to set things up so this will happen automatically and it's a pain to remember to change the settings each time I go on a trip or return home.

Am I missing something in the options?  If not, consider this a feature request :).
Pages: [1]   Go Up