INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Chapter or Que Marking on Audio and Video files.  (Read 719 times)

Graham Hitchcox

• Recent member
Chapter or Que Marking on Audio and Video files.
« on: October 14, 2014, 08:42:00 pm »

Does anyone know if this is possible as follows.
Is there any way to set multiple TIME dependent Chapter or Audio "Que" markers as an option below the Audio or Video play progress bar so as to mark a time point to quickly go to in playback.
The same would work in video files for favorite scenes or chapters.
I see many people asking for a similar feature on this forum.
There could just be another button after the FFwd button to mark a particular point in time on the current audio or video track.
This would place a small Triangle icon underneath the progress bar at that time. Simply clicking on the ICON would then jump the audio or video to that point in time.
One could later right click on the ICON to fine tune or edit that point in time and give it a Tool-Tip Tag NAME that pops up when the mouse hovers on it.
I use MC18 at present for mainly audio DJ work.
Most other Audio Software have this rather easy tool, as it makes managing long audio single file pre-mixes easy, also very useful for audio books as markers.
BTW I use MC-18 as my best preferred platform when playing DJ mixes, as the cross-fading seems to work perfectly even matching the beat timing of similar BPS songs. Brilliant.
I trust there is a solution. Many Thanks.
HAS SOME ONE MADE A PLUGIN TO DO THIS. IF NOT PLEASE DO IT.
Thanks  ;D

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Que Marking on Audio and Video files.
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2014, 01:59:40 am »

Please read the wiki topic on "Particles".
Pages: [1]   Go Up