INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: TV Series Unwatched Episodes, Revisited  (Read 698 times)

AVTechMan

• World Citizen
TV Series Unwatched Episodes, Revisited
« on: December 14, 2014, 09:59:11 am »

Hi Everyone.

Its been a long while since working with MC as I have been using MB3 for awhile, but over time my brother and I have discovered that its more hassle when it comes to TV series episodes, like watching them in shuffle play and then resuming later watching only the ones that have not been played, basically unwatched.

I know I first mentioned this two years ago from MC17, but I would like to know if this feature has been implemented somehow in MC20, or whether I will have to work on the variables again? Now that I have done new installs and willing to start fresh again, what I would like to do is have it where I watch a TV series in random or sequential order (which I do currently), say take a break for awhile and come back later to play the eps that are unwatched.

I may refer to the old post from MC17 for reference, but wanted to see if the same procedure applies in 20, or is there a more refined method to get this to work. Once I figure this out, my brother and I will be happy. :)

Hendrik

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: TV Series Unwatched Episodes, Revisited
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2014, 10:02:43 am »

All videos have a watched marker which you can set/clear manually if you wish, and is set automatically once you watched it.
Based on this, you could easily make playlists or views that let you watch episodes randomly, or another playlist/view which just shows you all those episodes you didn't watch yet.
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

AVTechMan

• World Citizen
Re: TV Series Unwatched Episodes, Revisited
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2014, 10:08:12 am »

Okay that's a start, I may bring in a couple of episodes to test.
Pages: [1]   Go Up