INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Connecting CAV6.6 keypads to new versions of MC  (Read 1609 times)

Twcarter

• Recent member
Connecting CAV6.6 keypads to new versions of MC
« on: December 19, 2014, 09:54:16 am »

I am planning on replacing my SMS3 media center with JRiver MC and I know a plugin was written several years ago to interface the two. Does anyone know if the program will work with the new versions of MC or is there a different plugin that will connect the two. I was able to find a link to download CAV66.exe but have no idea how current it is.

Thank you

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Connecting CAV6.6 keypads to new versions of MC
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2014, 06:24:31 pm »

There is a long thread on the CAV devices over at AVSForum.  If you can't find it, let me know.

Twcarter

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2014, 07:26:59 am »

Thanks Jim for replying back. If you have a link I sure would like to see what it says. I have not been able to get the plugin to work. It is almost like the software does not see the Cav6. By chance do you know if the cav66.ini is by default is pretty much empty and you have to enter the parameters?

Again thank you

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2014, 08:06:06 am »

I found this old thread by using search on our forum.  It has a link to AVSForum.
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=22854.0

Read the bottom of the thread first to see what the status is.  I know there hasn't been much activity for a while.
Pages: [1]   Go Up