INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: playlist problem  (Read 982 times)

Tom D.

• Recent member
playlist problem
« on: February 03, 2015, 06:23:14 pm »

I have had JRiver for a few years now and 20 since it came out.  I have a laptop hooked to my stereo that is just used for JRiver and sits in my stereo cabinet.  It is always on, either stopped or playing and I use Gizmo and an android tablet to control it .  I use playlists and have never had a problem.  All of a sudden for the past week, I pick a song in the playlist and instead of it going to another song in the playlist next it is just picking random songs from anywhere.  Not good.  Anyone know how to fix this?

One other thing.  I get repeats in my playlist before every song in the playlist has played.  Is there a way to have no repeats until playlist is played in full?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: playlist problem
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2015, 07:43:34 am »

That sounds like shuffle is on.

Tom D.

• Recent member
Re: playlist problem
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2015, 06:23:29 pm »

Yeah. I always keep shuffle on to change up the order of the playlist but what I'm getting is this-  I'm listening to a "guitar music" playlist and  the next song that comes up might be a Christmas song or a classical music song.  Something totally outside of the playlist.  It's been happening on and off for the past week or so.  More on then off.  And it never happened before that and I have not knowingly changed anything.  Weird huh?
Pages: [1]   Go Up