INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Theater View's Top Row Menu: Zones and Playing Now  (Read 946 times)

Mars

• World Citizen
Theater View's Top Row Menu: Zones and Playing Now
« on: February 07, 2015, 04:53:42 pm »

Hi,

There are some items in Theater View in which I can select the Zones and Playing Now elements at the top row menu. How can I make them available in other items?

Marc

Mars

• World Citizen
Re: Theater View's Top Row Menu: Zones and Playing Now
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2015, 03:45:50 pm »

A few examples:

glynor

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2015, 04:37:41 pm »

Can you explain how you got to the one where it is missing?  And maybe include an accompanying screenshot of your setup under Tools > Options > Theater View?  Those look like they're probably streaming links...

The Zone, Users, and Playing Now items are available in any Theater View Media Views.  They are not always available from the "gadgets" (like YouTube, News, Weather, etc).  I'm not sure where you were in that screenshot, though.
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/

Mars

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2015, 04:11:33 pm »

Here's where my images come from:

-The first image is from a Playlist element, and the chosen playlist is a mix of TV Channels and streaming links. It has Zone item but not the Playing Now.

-The second image is also a Playlist element, but the files in the playlist are all TV Channels. Nor Zone, nor Playing Now.

-The third one is a Library Item element. It has both Zone and Playing Now items.

So, after some testings, I think I can only have Playing Now if I use Library Item instead of Playlist element, and won't have Zones if the view has only TV Channels. It would be nice to be able to navigate through zones and Playing Now also in the Guide View.
Pages: [1]   Go Up