INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 44.1kHz/24bit Files Not playing thru Oppo 105D / PLEASE HELP!!  (Read 1276 times)

got_toys

Hello All,

This is my 1st post on this forum. I am not sure if this message was posted in the correct, spot, if not, maybe someone could help direct me or better yet help me find a solution to my issue.

My current set up is a HTPC (Mac Min bootcamped with Windows 7), Oppo-105D, Denon AVR-4311, QNAP TS-453 PRO for storing media files (Lossless Music, Movies, Pictures, ect)

I read about JRiver and liked the interface and the ability to control my DNLA Oppo-105 thru the IOS Remote Controller. I downloaded JRemote and like the interface.

I have spend hours upon hours trying to resolve my issue in settings and obviously reading similar threads on the forums. Here is my dilemma:

I am using my QNAP Nas as the media device to retrieve my music files. I can play all my files to my Oppo Player via Pushing DNLA with the exception of 44.1kHz/24bit FLAC files. Once interesting, I can play 196kHz/24bit FLAC files with no issue? I have my settings as follows: Media Network-Add or Configure DLNA- Audio Mode: Original, Format PCM 24 Bit, Video: Original. In addition, since I am using a Client/NAS I have the Audio configured in there for "Don't covert Audio / PCM 24Bit."

Also what I find bizarre, all my FLAC files show my NAS IP Address followed by "Transcode."

I have tried every combination of setting I could think of......I would love this program if I could get "All" my Lossless Music files to play from my QNAP NAS device.

I feel, I have exhausted all my resources at this point and really hope someone can help me with the issue!!!!

Thanks in advance!

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: 44.1kHz/24bit Files Not playing thru Oppo 105D / PLEASE HELP!!
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2015, 02:49:27 pm »

Maybe the server is transcoding.

You can use MC's DSP Studio / Output Settings to convert to a format that works.

got_toys

Re: 44.1kHz/24bit Files Not playing thru Oppo 105D / PLEASE HELP!!
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2015, 02:59:43 pm »

I am almost positive the server is not transcoding. Reason, I can "pull" the files from my server to the Oppo with no issues.

When I try to change the DSP Studio/Output Settings, I get the error message: "DSP Studio is only available for local zones," so I am assuming this is not a function that is usable from the Network Server/NAS.

Any other suggestions?
Pages: [1]   Go Up