INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Audible.co.uk  (Read 1565 times)

browncoat

Audible.co.uk
« on: March 22, 2015, 04:03:09 pm »

Hi all. long time user first post.

I've tried a search but not found anything, is it possible to set Audible.co.uk to be opened instead of Audible.com as the default?
A setting under options in the same way as you can do for Amazon would be nice :P

Thanks Ian.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Audible.co.uk
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2015, 06:22:40 pm »

Welcome to the forum.  I'm sorry, but I don't know of a way to do that.  Amazon.uk is possible.

patus

Re: Audible.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2015, 03:41:01 am »

I used to belong to Audible.com then Amazon took over and it became audible.UK  and I suppose other countries have an audible. ?. so it seems to me that this program is set up just for the USA and other countries where Amazon is not based.You can change Amazon.com to the UK
but there is no alternative to redirect Audible.com to UK.I would have thought that if you entered your location in JRiver it would automatically direct you to the appropriate site as this is meant to be a universal product. I'm using this product on a trial basis at the moment with excellent results and will be making a purchase. I just think small things like this should be catered for for a wider audience. Thanks,
Pages: [1]   Go Up