INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help with Trial  (Read 2961 times)

Mystik

Help with Trial
« on: May 31, 2015, 03:38:39 pm »

I am so frustrated trying to find an app that works well for me.  I won't get into all that right now, though.  My problem is that I tried JRiver some time back, but I didn't end up using it, and can't even remember why.  Later now, I am back on the search for a good solution.  I installed the app to give it another try, but it is reporting expired.  Is there a way for me to check it out (on this same computer)?  Thank you.

glynor

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Help with Trial
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2015, 03:42:02 pm »

I think there's a way you can request a one time trial extension, if you didn't do that before.  Is there any button like that in the Trial is Expired splash that comes up?
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/

~OHM~

• "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2015, 04:25:04 pm »

I am so frustrated trying to find an app that works well for me.  I won't get into all that right now, though.  My problem is that I tried JRiver some time back, but I didn't end up using it, and can't even remember why.  Later now, I am back on the search for a good solution.  I installed the app to give it another try, but it is reporting expired.  Is there a way for me to check it out (on this same computer)?  Thank you.

Just take the plunge and buy this one. 3 years ago I was in your shoes then I found JRiver and never looked back.
there is a small learning curve but if this old man can do it anyone can. I will admit I have no use for the TV feature and most likely never will but if you don't use it you won't loose it....
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”

marko

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2015, 12:40:46 am »

Tell us what you're looking for, and what your reservations are...

you'll get honest answers.

MikeO

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2015, 03:19:25 am »

Do it and never look back its only money and GREAT value

jkkwaz

• Recent member
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2015, 12:37:49 am »

I am in the same boat.  I guess I could have a long time ago, but I don't remember installing the app on my laptop, but for some reason it is saying my trial is expired.  I have no problem paying for the app, but I just want to make sure it will work well with my system.  Is there any way to get an extension?  I wouldn't need longer than a few days.  Thanks!

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2015, 02:14:39 am »

You could try it on another machine if you have one. 

jkkwaz

• Recent member
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2015, 02:24:18 am »

Well I was wanting to use it on my HTPC...that's the machine I'd be using it on and it's already integrated into my system.  I thought there was a way you could request a one time trial extension.  Is that not the case?
Pages: [1]   Go Up