INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver played DSD fine until I bought. Now no DSD  (Read 1601 times)

mistersprinkles

JRiver played DSD fine until I bought. Now no DSD
« on: July 06, 2015, 09:30:36 pm »

Like the title of the thread says, I had the trial version of JRiver for 30 days. It played DSD files just fine. Ever since upgrading to the full version, I can't get DSD to play back. As far as I know I am using all the same settings as I was before.

I am outputting via my TEAC UD 301's ASIO driver. Previously this ran my DSD files just fine. Now when I try to play DSD files, not only do I get no sound, but my indicator light for 2.8Mhz DSD doesn't even light up on my DAC.

Thanks

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?

The trial version and the full version are the same program.  Something else may have changed.  Power your equipment off and on.

mistersprinkles

I did that already. My settings did not carry over from the trial to the full version I had to enter settings again so clearly I missed something

• Citizen of the Universe

You don't seem to have DSD Bitstreaming (to play native DSD files) or DSD Output Encoding (to convert files to DSD) enabled.
Your settings should have carried over, unless you uninstalled MC and asked it to remove them.
Pages: [1]   Go Up