INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Integrating 3rd Party Players in MC (eg for Full Menu and 3D Bluray Playback)  (Read 60345 times)

theoctavist

• World Citizen
  • a bad liver and a broken heart.
Re: Integrating 3rd Party Players in MC (eg for Full Menu and 3D Bluray Playback)
« Reply #100 on: February 29, 2016, 05:03:05 pm »

nathan im your biggest fan brother,  use all your scripts (currently re-installing MCUtils on my new laptop, and im sure ill have problems) thank you for ALL the work you do.  it is greatly appreciated. do you have a paypal?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Integrating 3rd Party Players in MC (eg for Full Menu and 3D Bluray Playback)
« Reply #101 on: February 29, 2016, 05:32:44 pm »

You could send him a goat.  I have his address.

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!
« Reply #102 on: February 29, 2016, 08:18:31 pm »

Thanks for the offer and sentiments but I'm all good (though happy you find the scripts useful!!!).  If you must send a Goat, please deliver it to:
125 N First St
Minneapolis, MN 55401

They are used to handling livestock  8)
JRiver CEO Elect

TorqW

• World Citizen

Nathan - just updating your script to include MC22 and PDVD16.

However, it seems as though PDVD16 has changed the button mappings and brings up the settings window when you press the "Menu" button on the remote (as opposed to the pop-up menu which is keyboard command "m").

Is there a way to trap the remote DVD Menu button and map accordingly?
I've search the web and can't find anything resembling a "Media_DVDMenu" media key that I could use - any suggestions, maestro?!

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!

Nope there is no easy "Media_DVDMenu" Media Key to use like with the more common ones.  You have to use either system hooks to find it out (see https://autohotkey.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=2739 ) or change the registry to what the key does (but it will impact all devices - http://www.thegreenbutton.tv/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1523&sid=075715f5c9ebb2010149e337970896c6&start=20 )

I did at one stage have some HID script to look for these Button Presses but I won't have time to dig around on it for a bit!
JRiver CEO Elect

TorqW

• World Citizen
« Reply #105 on: September 03, 2016, 06:30:31 am »

Thanks as ever Nathan - all and any help always appreciated!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up