INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver Media Center 21.0.2 for Windows -- Available here  (Read 63391 times)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
JRiver Media Center 21.0.2 for Windows -- Available here
« on: August 05, 2015, 01:10:08 pm »

This is the latest version of MC21.  Please post bugs here.  Please start a new thread for anything requiring discussion.  Non-bug posts will be deleted.

Download: http://files.jriver.com/mediacenter/channels/v21/latest/MediaCenter210002.exe

21.0.2 (8/5/2015)

1. Changed: Reworked television device change handling.  Hopefully this will fix the "no tuner available" error on some systems after waking up from sleep.
2. Changed: mc2xml option is moved to the top of EPG mode selection page in Television Setup wizard.
3. Fixed: The "Click here for more information about mc2xml" link in Television Setup wizard was a dead link.
4. Fixed: Updated the licensing for version 21 (internal change).

21.0.1 (8/4/2015)

1. NEW: Added the sample rates 705600 and 768000 to the Output Format dialog.
2. Changed: Updated Slovak translation (thanks Peter Lukac).
3. NEW: Added an image playback mode 'Display images using a 2D renderer' to the options of Images.  Will use a 2D space for rendering instead of a 3D space.  Mostly for Linux / Mac, but please test.
4. Fixed: The Onion would return "No text" for many of the articles in Theater View.
5. Changed: Removed the splash screen because it never showed launching off an SSD anyway, but it would still slow the launch down a little.
6. NEW: Theater View background image slideshows include sidecars that are next to the file.
7. NEW: Added the MCWS/v1/Playback/PlayPlaylist function to play a playlist in a specified zone.
8. NEW: Sending files to a particular zone disables Zone Switch from engaging.
9. NEW: Volume Leveling uses the additional Headroom provided by Internal Volume for a more consistent experience on highly dynamic tracks or when downmixing.
10. NEW: Added a 'Clean results' checkbox to the Fill Properties From Filename tool that will fix spacing, capitalization, etc.
11. NEW: Added an expression function Row() that outputs the current row number of a record.
12. NEW: Added the command 'ZoneSwitch...' to the Audio options page.
13. NEW: Added "Play in Media Center" to the root of the explorer context menu.
14. Changed: Made the search suggestions a little wider and fixed the sizing to account for high DPI.
15. Changed: Marked "<unknown album>" and "<unknown name>" for translation.
16. Changed: Marked a bunch of strings in the TiVo server for translation.
17. Changed: Updated French translation (thanks p.v.).
18. Changed: When a zone is cleared, it will clear all the linked zones as well (applies to MCWS/v1/Playback/ClearPlaylist but also other areas as well).
19. Changed: Added a few more 'o' character variations to the diacritical ignoring code.
20. NEW: Middle-click on a link column will open the link in a new tab.
21. Fixed: Recording of a television program on a grouped channel would incorrectly favor an STB tuner (even if the STB channel was not on top of the group).
22. NEW: MCWS Browse/Children contains more information about the type of the entry, and the PlaylistID if appropriate (only when requesting Version 2).
23. NEW: Keyboard shortcut 'D' for onscreen information display (equivalent to remote control info button) that toggles among "playback position"/"program name"/"program description".
25. Changed: Updated Japanese translation (thanks Kazuo).
26. Changed: Added a few more diacriticals to the list of things for ignoring during sorting.
27. Changed: Switched Theater View back to looking only at artist instead of album artist (auto) when doing cover art lookup.
28. Changed: Added a tuner selection page when re-scan for television channels (only applicable in channel types for which multiple tuners are in the same profile), so you can scan for channels using one device, and re-scan using a different device more easily.
29. Changed: Carnac understands the naming template Move Name (Year).
30. NEW: mc2xml is integrated into the program, so it can be used for all your EPG retrieval needs.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

kstuart

• Upgraded to MC22 Master using preorder discount
Re: JRiver Media Center 21.0.2 for Windows -- Available here
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2015, 02:33:52 pm »

13. NEW: Added "Play in Media Center" to the root of the explorer context menu.
Ah!  Thanks for this - worth the price of the update by itself. :D

imeric

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2015, 02:39:23 pm »

I agree!! I take my comment back about not many new things added in a "major" upgrade...I see a lot of new things can't wait to try it out :)

kstuart

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2015, 02:41:12 pm »

30. NEW: mc2xml is integrated into the program, so it can be used for all your EPG retrieval needs.
I ran this and it seems to work fine for me - it populates my EPG with what looks like correct data.

Note that there were two choices, both identical with "[my city's name] OTA" - but the first one had only Los Angeles stations, while the second one was exactly right (my guess is that the first one was an error, but they did not remove it in case someone was using it anyway).

All my previous timers ("recording rules") from MC20 appeared automatically.

One of them is in 20 minutes, so I will report back in a thread I created for MC2XML.

DarkSpace

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2015, 03:58:31 pm »

9. NEW: Volume Leveling uses the additional Headroom provided by Internal Volume for a more consistent experience on highly dynamic tracks or when downmixing.

Great, thank you very much, I really appreciate it (though, for now, only in principle)!

However, may I suggest an option to completely decouple Volume Leveling from Internal Volume and Peaks Analysis results? My reasoning is that there may be other DSP effects that affect the volume, and I remain doubtful that those are all taken into account. I could, for example, set up a Parametric Equalizer that reduces the volume of Front Left a bit, and if that just so happens to prevent a certain track's clipping (say, its FL is louder than all the others) then Volume Leveling will have "mis-adjusted" the Volume. And if there still is clipping, then Clipping Protection at the end of the chain can handle it.
Of course, such an option would come with a warning about the potential of clipping, but I believe that Volume Leveling should be allowed to simply do its job and present everything at a perceptually uniform volume, if so desired.

This is probably a corner case, but while on the topic, I wanted to mention it.

kstuart

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2015, 04:40:53 pm »

As confirmed by myself, ferday and mwillems, all Zoneswitch rules are wiped by installing MC21.

DocLotus

• Retired and; Loving It!!!
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2015, 04:59:23 pm »

23. NEW: Keyboard shortcut 'D' for onscreen information display (equivalent to remote control info button) that toggles among "playback position"/"program name"/"program description".

WORKS GREAT... THANK YOU!!!
MC... Latest version, 1 Mini PC, w/ Server.
TV... USA, ZIP 77036, Std view, Full screen, Not detached, Silicon Dust Guide, OTA, ATSC 1.
MC Audio... Realtek HD 7.1, MP3 Ext, Basic playback.
MC Control... Key, Mouse w/ G HUB.
Windows... 10 Pro, 64 bit, All MS updates.
Hardware... Beelink AMD GR5 Pro Mini PC, 16GB memory, 3 internal HDD's w/ 4.5 TB storage, 8 TB external storage.
1 SiliconDust HD HomeRun Connect Quatro, 1 SiliconDust HDHomeRun Flex Quatro, Amped Antenna w/ splitter.

Manfred

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2015, 05:01:49 pm »

Works Great! JRiver MC21 + Win 10 ;D 8) Thanks!
WS (AMD Ryzen 7 5700G, 32 GB DDR4-3200, 2x2 TB SDD, LG 34UC98-W)-USB|ADI-2 DAC FS|Canton AM5 - File Server (i3-3.9 GHz, 16GB ECC DDR4-2400, 46 TB disk space) - Media Renderer (i3-3.8 GHz, 8GB DDR4-2133, GTX 960)-USB|Devialet D220 Pro|Audeze LCD 2|B&W 804S|LG 4K OLED )

DocLotus

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2015, 07:07:52 pm »

Does this mean I no longer need to keep my own mc2xml.exe file?
TV... USA, ZIP 77036, Std view, Full screen, Not detached, Silicon Dust Guide, OTA, ATSC 1.
Hardware... Beelink AMD GR5 Pro Mini PC, 16GB memory, 3 internal HDD's w/ 4.5 TB storage, 8 TB external storage.
1 SiliconDust HD HomeRun Connect Quatro, 1 SiliconDust HDHomeRun Flex Quatro, Amped Antenna w/ splitter.

DocLotus

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2015, 08:56:34 pm »

Playlist in the left menu won't open; it hangs up the program

DocLotus

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2015, 07:10:04 am »

TV Signal Strength is showing weird numbers such as...
etc. They also have a minus sign in front of them as shown above.

DocLotus

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2015, 07:16:36 am »

Sluggish response...
TV screen; Using Up or Down arrow keys the Signal window is slow to load.

lepa

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2015, 09:39:08 am »

Quote from: Matt link=topic=99214.msg686748#msg686748

Nice start :) I would prefer that all this information would be shown in one screen instead of toggling. Thumbnail or cover photo would also be nice.

Playing now part could show more than just name field. If you could make it editable it could be used for series for example something like [Series] - S[Season]E[Episode] - [Name].

Dredd

• Recent member
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2015, 10:24:08 am »

6. NEW: Theater View background image slideshows include sidecars that are next to the file

How does it work? What File-type is needed (jpg or png)? I´ve got background-pictures in each movie-folder called "backdrop.jpg"

Thanks in advance.

Hendrik

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2015, 10:43:21 am »

6. NEW: Theater View background image slideshows include sidecars that are next to the file

How does it work? What File-type is needed (jpg or png)? I´ve got background-pictures in each movie-folder called "backdrop.jpg"

Thanks in advance.

Hendrik

It finds jpg, jpeg, png, bmp, and gif files that are next to the first file in the set.

You should see it cycle those images along with the other images.

Dredd

• Recent member
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2015, 11:00:27 am »

Got it.  ;D

Thanks for the quick answer.

kstuart

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2015, 11:19:49 am »

I have just installed 21.02. Works fine, but what are the new features from  JRiver Media Center 20?
Everything in the first post in this thread that has the word NEW in front of it.

justsomeguy

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2015, 02:02:38 pm »

I have been using user accounts in MC 20. I have been leaving the server set to a restricted kids account as they access it through android tablets mostly and user account can't be set on a per device setting for mobile. It has however always worked with a full MC client on a pc. I can still select an unrestricted user on a pc client but when after closing and reopening MC it reverts to the server setting for user account. In MC20 it would keep the user account setting.

Amadan

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Mine. Mine. Mine.
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2015, 03:44:54 pm »

20. NEW: Middle-click on a link column will open the link in a new tab.

Hooray, finally! THANK YOU!   :D :D :D

DarkSpace

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2015, 05:45:33 pm »

It appears that sometimes, when switching tracks, Volume Leveling now "hangs" sometimes:

When switching tracks, a small part at the beginning of the next track is being played at a louder volume, then very soon the playback volume "normalizes" again. I cannot reliably reproduce this, but when I wait long enough, I will notice it on some switches. It sounds like Volume Leveling is simply disengaged during the track switch, and the re-engaged. This fits with my observation that a small amount of time will pass between ticking Volume Leveling in the DSP Studio and the volume adjusting.
The setup where I noticed this is HDMI audio out (wasapi) at 2.0, 44.1->48 kHz, -10 dB Internal Volume, and Volume Leveling.

I can confirm that this is new in MC 21. I am willing to test some more, if required, and split this into a thread of its own, but someone will need to tell me to. For today, though, I'll go to bed now.

gappie

« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2015, 05:03:16 am »

6. NEW: Theater View background image slideshows include sidecars that are next to the file.
thank you very much for this.. it seems i now can use only images that are on my machine as background. this makes me happy.  :)
bit of work to do though..

:)
gab

gappie

« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2015, 06:19:13 am »

thank you very much for this.. it seems i now can use only images that are on my machine as background. this makes me happy.  :)
bit of work to do though..

gab
when mc only finds a sidecar for the slideshow, and you set 'fade out coverart in playing now only for online media slideshow' the cover art won't fade out..
thank you again for this
gab

edit: an other thing is that when you drill down into theater view and end up on the file list from an album, it does not always take the sidecar image from that album.. but uses one it picked some levels before..

Daveyravey

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2015, 09:51:24 am »

still client sharing isn't working on my set up. If i go back to MC 20 build 115 it works fine!

I have attached log file hope it helps find the problem

regards

Dave

Iznogûd

• Recent member
  • I'm trying to learn
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2015, 03:46:18 pm »

As confirmed by myself, ferday and mwillems, all Zoneswitch rules are wiped by installing MC21.

Indeed. And after recreating them, they don't work anymore for me (they still work fine in mc20 though).

gappie

« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2015, 05:08:09 pm »

Indeed. And after recreating them, they doesn't work anymore for me (they still work fine in mc20 though).
mine are gone too.. have not tried too recreate them yet... but they have been buggy for a while now..

gab 

mwillems

• MC Beta Team
  • "Linux Merit Badge" Recipient
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2015, 05:27:42 pm »

Indeed. And after recreating them, they don't work anymore for me (they still work fine in mc20 though).

Check and make sure they show up when you open the Zoneswitch dialog.  I re-entered mine once, closed the dialog and noticed that they weren't working.  When I reopened the dialog there were no rules there!  I thought I must've just misclicked, because when I re-entered the rules a second time it worked just fine, but maybe there's something goofy going.

To be clear, once I re-entered them and they "stuck", everything works exactly like in MC20.

Iznogûd

• Recent member
  • I'm trying to learn
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2015, 07:53:52 am »

@mwillems

Now that I see your post I recall that it was exactly so - I had to recreate them twice. Only, after the second time they still didn't work.

So I've attempted a little experiment and deleted them all, closed MC21 and went on again. Suddenly, they work all right and I'm a happy camper again. But it's a little weird, isn't it?

mwillems

• MC Beta Team
  • "Linux Merit Badge" Recipient
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2015, 07:59:45 am »

It is weird; I think it might have something to do with whether the dialog is accessed from options or from rightclicking on the zone?

Either way something is definitely up with zoneswitch in MC21

Audionut11

• Recent member
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2015, 09:17:36 am »

Help | New / Improved this version directs to http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=90659.0

Bill_Gaw2

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2015, 10:36:27 am »

paid for MC 21 update a couple of weeks ago.
Updated Dell laptop computer to windows 10. Was asked by Win 10 to update MC 20 to compatible MC 20 latest version. Downloaded MC 20 and 21 from your site.  Tried to open both downloads, but computer asks for app to open it.
What to do?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2015, 10:42:06 am »

Try a different browser.  Your browser probably removed the .exe extension.  I'll move this to a new thread.

Bill_Gaw2

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2015, 10:52:10 am »

That was it. The problem occurred with the new WIN 10 EDGE browser. Loaded fine with Google Chrome.

kiwijunglist

• Recent member
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2015, 11:02:23 pm »

Question: Can we buy MC21?

I don't own any jriver product.  I want to purchase MC21.  I went to the purchase page.  I only see JRiver MC20 mentioned.

Also: If I purchase MC21 (if possible) and I find it unstable, can I use MC20?

Thanks
Mike

Daveyravey

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2015, 02:20:09 am »

Download the trial from here you have 30 days to try for free

http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=99214.0

Here is the link to buy a licence

https://rover.jriver.com/cgi-bin/buy.cgi?productid=62

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2015, 07:50:28 am »

After downloading and installing MC21, just purchase from the program itself.

kevin hendrickson

« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2015, 11:47:06 am »

I'm sorry that I missed your pre launch rates.....are there any details you can share with us at this time regarding improved audiophile options...after all this was where the company has had it's greatest success. Everything else has been a great plus.

I'm looking forward to see how MC21 develops over the next few months. Best wishes. 

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2015, 12:09:34 pm »

It's still $4 off at $22.98.  Here's what we've said so far:
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=98572.0

philip1957

« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2015, 06:58:18 pm »

All was working fine until the recent guide change.  So I loaded Version 21. I tried loading Titan TV as the guide for ASTC OTA with Hauppage 2250 tuner.  A CMD box comes up loading mc2xml.  Also a window mc2xml v1.4.
Titan TV is selected, options -U: UTF8 (also tried other options); end result is either the window keeps popping up or I get a message after that saing "the guide data is not vaild, or does not contain any program info.
Please help get the guide back.

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2015, 06:09:09 am »

weedub,
Please start a thread.  Try a different browser for the download problem.  Antivirus or similar is also a possible cause.

This thread is for reporting bugs.

CountryBumkin

« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2015, 07:46:23 am »

All was working fine until the recent guide change.  So I loaded Version 21. I tried loading Titan TV as the guide for ASTC OTA with Hauppage 2250 tuner.  A CMD box comes up loading mc2xml.  Also a window mc2xml v1.4.
Titan TV is selected, options -U: UTF8 (also tried other options); end result is either the window keeps popping up or I get a message after that saing "the guide data is not vaild, or does not contain any program info.
Please help get the guide back.

It is my understanding that TitanTV will not work unless you have a paid subscription (same as with Schedules Direct). The best choice is to use "Microsoft" (not Microsoft legacy).
Also, be sure you enter your postal code in the MC TV setup page (second step I believe, where you enter your Country and whether to use the ts or jtv format).

The only option that you may want to select (during the mc2xml setup step) is the "-F" which determines if the channel name comes first or the channel number. For me "-F" results in more auto-matched channels.

If you have any other question, you should post in the TV section of this forum where your question will get more attention.

vulture_g7

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2015, 08:00:49 am »

Is the "set volume at startup" option gone? Or moved to another place somewhere?

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2015, 08:08:28 am »

Is the "set volume at startup" option gone? Or moved to another place somewhere?

Could that be this old change:

20.0.49 (12/16/2014)
Changed: Removed Options > Startup > Set volume because each zone has its own startup volume.

If so, you just need to change where you're looking.

Laid

Youtube bug report on DSD conversion
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2015, 09:56:48 am »

Great work on MC21, thank you!

However, playing from third-party webpage where audio interface is captured and converted to DSD real-time has some issues.
If the output format is set to DSD (as for Amanero board), the Youtube has consistent problems.

MC20 used to fail without message, MC21 reports "Filed to find or open file" "hr=0x80004005". Sometimes playback starts after that, sometimes not. Reloading the youtube page with same video usually helps, although the message is still there.

Default browser is Firefox latest version. Let me know, if I additional testing is required to locate the glitch!

Regards,

Laid.

locust

« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2015, 06:21:40 pm »

Allowing multiple instances to run at one time i.e portable & main application etc works but the setting always defaults back to off after closing the program and re-opening it. It's been like this since at least version 20 for me.

Just had a fresh os install and fresh j river install, so it can't be anything on my system that's interfering.

Thanks

jesseinsf

• World Citizen
  • Who, ME?
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2015, 06:59:04 pm »

I'm using Windows 10 Pro (Clean install) with everything updated to the latest. Now the issue I am experiencing is the Start Menu glitches after using JRiver Media Center 20 and 21. What I mean is, every time I used JRiver Media Center for about 15 to 60 minutes, I would then click the Start button and the Start Menu would hesitate to open. To fix the issue I would have to restart "explorer.exe" or reboot the PC. Now to recreate the problem my settings are as followed:

1: Play files from Memory
2: Set Audio device to WASAPI
3: Under the General Tab/Video Card Acceleration to High-end mode
4: Media Network Tab: Turn on DLNA for Gizmo/JRemote
5: Video Tab: Turn "Red October" HQ mode on and check the box for Hardware Acceleration.

Now play any kind of media (Audio, Video, Ext) for 30 minutes to an hour.
Now Click the start button.

You will notice that is will hesitate to open and the only way to fix this is to restart your computer or restart explorer.exe.

My Hardware:
12gigs of Ram
Kinston SSDNow V300 Drive (240GB) (AHCI enabled)
Western Digital Black 4TB drive (AHCI Enabled)
Asus STRIX-GTX960-DC2OC-4GD5 (Video Card)
Asus Xonar Essence STX (Sound Card)
Samsung LED 32in TV

All hardware has the latest drivers as of today
OS - Win 11 Pro for Workstation (64-bit)
Monitor - MSI Creator PS321URV 4K UHD HDR600
CPU - Intel Core i9-9900K Up to 5GHz - CPU
GPU - NVidia GeForce RTX 3080TI FE - GPU
MB - Asus Maximus XI Extreme - Motherboard
RAM - 128 GB RAM DDR4 3200 - RAM
SSD - Samsung 980 Pro & 970 Pro m.2 NVMe 1TB each
SP  - Vanatoo TP One Encore (over TOSLink)- REL HT/1003

B4Unyu

• Recent member
« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2015, 11:01:43 pm »

i think this is more a Windows 10 issue. i don't know why or what the trigger is but i don't think MC is the only app that actually triggers this. but yes, i've had the same issue for a while and thought MC was the cause too.
anyway...
after it happens and you restart windows explorer to get the right click context menu working again, the following powershell command i found at a microsoft community forum worked for me. i am not certain what it does, (maybe registers the install apps again?) but here is the copy/past of it if you want to try. like i said, it worked for me and is still holding fast.

1.Press Windows Key + R on your keyboard.
2.Key in PowerShell and hit Enter.
3.Right click on the PowerShell icon on the taskbar and select Run as Administrator.
4.Now paste the following command in the Administrator: Windows PowerShell window and press Enter key: Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
5.Wait for PowerShell to execute and complete the command. Ignore the few errors (in red color) that may pop up.
6.When it finishes, try hitting Start and hopefully it’ll start working. If not, this solution won’t apply to you, unfortunately.

CallMeSteven

• Recent member
« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2015, 06:36:34 am »

Is it possible to download the new version and 'upgrade' my current version 20. Eg I want to keep all the settings I have in 20 (or is there something
I need to copy with all the configurations?) Or do I need to wait for a full upgrade version??

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2015, 07:01:14 am »

Just download and install.

CallMeSteven

• Recent member
« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2015, 07:39:21 am »

Just download and install.

I appreciate your answer, but it does not answer my question. The program wants to install into C:\Program Files (x86)\J River\Media Center 21\. My current
version 20 is in C:\Program Files (x86)\J River\Media Center 20. I want to UPGRADE the current version. Would I have to install the new version into the same version 20 folder
and it will then keep my settings from version 20, but overwrite the program ? (which I want).

Thanks

Hendrik

• Administrator
« Reply #49 on: August 13, 2015, 07:57:49 am »

I appreciate your answer, but it does not answer my question. The program wants to install into C:\Program Files (x86)\J River\Media Center 21\. My current
version 20 is in C:\Program Files (x86)\J River\Media Center 20. I want to UPGRADE the current version. Would I have to install the new version into the same version 20 folder
and it will then keep my settings from version 20, but overwrite the program ? (which I want).

It'll automatically import MC20s settings when you install MC21. So once you confirmed that MC21 works fine, just uninstall MC20 after. There is no direct "upgrade", just a migration of the settings.
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up