INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: UK Freeview Radio Stations. Can we have choose a better display  (Read 2266 times)

trevoraiston

• World Citizen

Currently when I listen to BBC radio via TV Tuner > JRiver I get audio but with  a black display.  Using the same tuner on windows MC I get information about station track playing etc.  Can this be replicated on JRiver MC?

TAI

Trevor
Trevor
CustomBuild HTPC. YAMAHA RXV673 BK A/V RCVR, AE:Floor Standing AEGIS NEO 3 SPEAKERS,Center: AE NEO 7ii BK CTR SPKR, Sub NEO 8ii BK SUB, Rear:AEGIS NEO 1 V2 SPEAKERS (BLK), Sony MDR-HW700 headphones, KDL55W829BBU SONY 55" 800HZ SMART LED TV and OPPO BDP-105DBMR MULTIREGIONED FOR BLU RAY AND DVD

Daveyravey

• Galactic Citizen
Re: UK Freeview Radio Stations. Can we have choose a better display
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2015, 03:34:39 pm »

I think this has been discussed before also the red button that mce supports driver doesn't probably due to them being us based and cannot see the signals we get in the uk

trevoraiston

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2015, 03:42:12 pm »

OK but if they a re selling to a UK market and talking our pennies is it not unrest to expect them to support UK  tv features.  Or perhaps it's in the small print somewhere that not all features are available in all countries.?

I wonder what % of their global market UK makes up?

Thanks for reply anway
Trevor
Trevor
CustomBuild HTPC. YAMAHA RXV673 BK A/V RCVR, AE:Floor Standing AEGIS NEO 3 SPEAKERS,Center: AE NEO 7ii BK CTR SPKR, Sub NEO 8ii BK SUB, Rear:AEGIS NEO 1 V2 SPEAKERS (BLK), Sony MDR-HW700 headphones, KDL55W829BBU SONY 55" 800HZ SMART LED TV and OPPO BDP-105DBMR MULTIREGIONED FOR BLU RAY AND DVD

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Dogs of the world unite!
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2015, 06:17:04 pm »

The feature you are asking for is not specific to UK at all, although it may be more common in UK.  So it not that we are not paying attention to it because you are in UK, it's just that we have to put everything in proper priority.
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center

trevoraiston

• World Citizen
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2015, 02:29:14 am »

So it's on a to do list?  If so is that publicly available so we can see future features?

Trevor
Trevor

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2015, 03:20:56 am »

There is no public list.

trevoraiston

• World Citizen
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2015, 03:26:01 am »

OK I can respect that for commercial reasons.  But how as consumers of your products know if a particular issue /fault has/is being addressed and any progress.
Thanks

Trevor
Trevor

Yaobing

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2015, 07:34:13 am »

It is a feature request you made.  It is not a fault or problem.

You make a request, we decide whether to implement it, and when to implement it.

trevoraiston

• World Citizen
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2015, 08:40:54 am »

So have you decided wether or not to implement it?
Trevor

Yaobing

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2015, 09:19:29 am »

No.  I will consider it again when I have less to do.
Pages: [1]   Go Up