INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Besoin d'aide car rien ne vas plus  (Read 11635 times)

gomigo1

• Recent member
Besoin d'aide car rien ne vas plus
« on: August 01, 2016, 11:21:33 am »

Bonjour a tous et a toutes, et bienvenue(es) dans mon immense découragement. Je vais essayer de faire d'une histoire longue un bref réçit, et je développerai a la mesure ou quelqu'un ici voudras bien m'apporter de son aide. Remarquez que je ne mets aucunement en doute votre grande générosité a apporter votre support, mais plutôt ma capacité a pouvoir suivre vos recommendations...bon commençons:

Ma première acquisition fut JRiver MC19, avec qui j'ai fait mes tout premiers pas..n'ayant réussis qu'a interpréter quelques réglages, le tout c'est résumer a faire passer la musique en direct de mon pc de bureau vers un système audio via la carte audio du pc (toslink). J'ai par la suite développer un intérêt certain pour ce merveilleux logiciel puis fait l'upgrade vers la version JRiver MC20. Jusqu'ici tout se déroule bien...mais voila...

Je viens de faire l'acquisition d'un portable (Asus GL752vw) et même si l'application c'est bien dérouler je ne peut installer ma license, même en allant dans le menu AIDE. ou sur les infos du site wiki, ou avoir reçus un mail de confirmation avec fichier de la compagnie...rien a faire j'ai bien mon numéro de licence d'inscrit mais lorsque je vérifie il ne me reste toujours que XXX jours de période d'essais et il indique non-enregistré...

Et s'il n'y avait que cela...depuis mon portable je ne peut faire jouer aucun fichiers depuis JRiver toujours le même message apparais '' Une erreur est survenue lors de la lecture''. Pourtant j'y parviens avec Windows (10), VLC, etc. Je dois vous avouez, au risque de vous décourager, que je ne suis pas un Geek, loin de la, mais je sens le découragement s'installer même si j'ai tout mis ma musique/films sur 2 nuage (Western Digital de 4To)..et bien indiquer le chemin d'accès, du moins je crois..

Bon j'arrête ici afin de ne pas trop vous effrayer, car bien que cela ne me semble pas trop ambitieux, au final mon projet, serais d'utiliser JRiver sur mon portable afin de streamer ma musique/films sur mon système de ma salle audio, au même titre que de pouvoir l'écouter via un casque sans-fils (Bluetooth) B&O H-8..

Merci de bien vouloir m'aider et au plaisir.

Daniel

e.wtz

Re: Besoin d'aide car rien ne vas plus
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2016, 11:46:16 am »

You need to have the version that matches your license installed and then you must restore your license.

Details are here:
http://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Restoring_a_License

gomigo1

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2016, 02:22:56 pm »

First thanks, and sorry for my bad English, i try 3 times to restore my licence and a each time MC tell the license is restored but when i go to the help menu,  they said is a non registred version and left 12 days, plus i receive via email a restore keys attached and from now i a 6 restore remains....am affraid.

Is it possible is my Windows 10 'intégral' (on my desktop) and Windows 10 'family' on my laptop cause this problem ?

Thank you very much one more time fore your intérest

gomigo1

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2016, 02:24:34 pm »

If i uninstall and re-instal JRiver do i lost my ''mediatheque''

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2016, 03:25:31 pm »

No, but the problem is probably because you don't have MC20 installed.  You have an MC20 license.  Please see the link above in e.wtz's post.

gomigo1

• Recent member
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2016, 04:36:40 pm »

Thanks, but i don't know whats wrong, cause i have the update MC 20.0.132 in the upgrade window lower left

regards

gomigo1

• Recent member
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2016, 04:42:32 pm »

Look, first i dowload MC 20 and install it, after that i write my register code 30 digits code, i try restoring a licence ( directly write and with the email i receice too) 3 times,  and its always not activate...

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2016, 11:57:11 pm »

Please read the link below very carefully.  The answer is almost certainly there.

You need to have the version that matches your license installed and then you must restore your license.

Details are here:
http://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Restoring_a_License

You may not be using the correct Registration Code.  Use copy and paste.  You may be introducing a typo.  0 and O look alike.   So do 1 and l.

gomigo1

• Recent member
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2016, 07:31:53 am »

Thanks JimH, i tried another time last evening and at each time i receive a email from JRiver with the link as an attachment, i download this link, copy and paste in the same folder as i install JRiver and run it...each time its says the restore its OK....but after that i look in the help menu at the license line and always said im not registred. i've have only 5 more restore from now and i'm very anxius about that...

One more time , sory for my bad english, and i tried tonight to read carfully your link (the best can i do) to spot my mist...

Thank very much for your interest, and have a nice day sir

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2016, 07:53:28 am »

I cleared your restores.  Don't worry.  We can fix that.

Run MC20, and verify that it is MC20 that you are using. 

In the Help menu, go to the Help Menu and choose "Install License".  Paste your MC20 license there.

gomigo1

• Recent member
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2016, 02:24:25 pm »

Hy and thanks...very...
This is the file i received when i do a restore licence. When i double clic on it i've got the message who said my licence is now restore ( i have to clic twice on the ok button to exit this message. So when i return on MC to verified, they said i'm not registred and i have 11 days on trial...

Below it's the file i received...I Have my initial 30 digits code (when i buy Jriver19) and i'm not shure if i have a new one when i update to Jriver20...is that correct

Media Center20 Windows-280167(2)

thanks

gomigo1

• Recent member
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2016, 02:32:35 pm »

Sorry, i have my register code for MC19 and MC20 and it's not the same. I always use the register code of MC 20 for this discussion.

M. JimH Is it a good idea if i send  you my register code?

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2016, 03:16:22 pm »

You don't need to send it to me.

Try uninstalling MC19.

gomigo1

• Recent member
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2016, 05:17:09 pm »

Sorry it's a new laptop (Asus ROG GL752vw) and the only version install on it is MC20 (and it's work well on my two others pc, and the licence is good to)

I fell very bad about that, cause on this laptop, some others program like VLC ect works fine ..but i want an uniformity on all my PC, thats why i work ''hardly'' for conserve JRiver and MC..  you know ..(i'm not shure i'm clear and sorry if not, it's not my mother language)

So i continue to read and try, and if you have a solution for me i aggred them, and one more time, thanks for your help

gomigo1

• Recent member
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2016, 10:34:00 am »

I finally de-install and re-install completly JRiver (with the same licence number ) and All works fine...very fine

Thanks very much one more time M.JimH for your great help and support (i retreive my number of chance to re-install) ;) and i look for an upgrade yet

Have a nice day all ( and sorry for my bad English)

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2016, 11:23:16 am »

Je vous en prie.  Vous ne voudriez savoir pas si mal est mon francais.

gomigo1

• Recent member
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2016, 11:23:20 am »

;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up