Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Panel  (Read 1330 times)

audiogym65

• Recent member
Panel
« on: March 18, 2018, 04:42:52 pm »

Let me start by apologizing if this question has come up before. I have finally been able to set up J River so that it can be accessed remotely - via the JRiver and Gizmo apps on my phone and Panel on my work laptop. The issue i am having is with playback controls for Panel. Apart from being able to skip ahead/back a track, I am not seeing anything that allows a shuffle or random function, nor am I able to play more than 1 track at a time. Looking at various posts, I am wondering if i am missing something in terms of what Panels supposed to display. This is what I see.

thank you in advance, for any and all help.

BradATIMA

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Panel
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2018, 02:08:15 pm »

Panel does not have a shuffle option at the moment, but it will likely be added in the future.

Can you provide me with more details regarding not being able to play more than one track at a time? I have not been able to reproduce this issue. What device are you accessing Panel with (i.e. iPad, phone, Windows desktop, etc.)? What web browser are you using to access Panel? Have you tried a different web browser? Are you playing to the web browser or a different zone? What is the full Media Center version?

audiogym65

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2018, 05:41:09 am »

Device – windows desktop (this is my work computer)

Browser – Chrome (version 65), where I do see the time elapsed counter, the album art, and this is my primary.

Tested on IE (version 11) - album art and time elapsed counter do not show; when playing a track the plat icon does not show on that particular track, nor does it indicate which track I am playing; it did go to the next track after one finished; neither the Home or Back button function when an album is playing, nor do the transport keys at the bottom of the display. I need to hit Refresh to go back to the Albums screen; very rare that I would use IE for anything other than work related functions

Under Play to, I have it set to “Here”

MC version 23.0.102

I have both Gizmo and JRemote for my Android phone and they function as expected

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2018, 06:47:02 am »

I saw the 1 track at a time problem, too.  It happens when playing to "Here".

rec head

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2018, 08:55:25 am »

I just starting playing a playlist with Panel on an Android phone. Only one track played.

audiogym65

• Recent member
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2018, 10:58:57 am »

Ironically, Panel now does not play while here at my work, on its network, on either Chrome or IE 11.
JRemote and Gizmo work fine

audiogym65

• Recent member
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2018, 09:36:37 pm »

Panel wasn't working due to my error. Was not logged in with my correct password.
Pages: [1]   Go Up