INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19]   Go Down

Author Topic: MO 4Media - remote control and player with Android TV & Android Auto support  (Read 97892 times)

lepa

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe

Nice! Thanks a lot  :)

wheel54

• Recent member

Think an option to disable phone timeout could be added?  It's a fairly common feature on music players I've used, I generally don't like the phone display to sleep when I have my music player on.

cncb

• MC Beta Team

Think an option to disable phone timeout could be added?  It's a fairly common feature on music players I've used, I generally don't like the phone display to sleep when I have my music player on.

See the “Keep screen on during playback” setting for each zone.  You can access this from the zones page, 3-dot menu for desired zone, Change zone settings…
-Craig    MO 4Media remote and player:  Android/TV/Auto | iOS | Windows 10/UWP

cncb

• MC Beta Team
Re: MO 4Media - remote control and player with Android TV & Android Auto support
« Reply #903 on: November 01, 2022, 06:12:58 pm »

v1.11.5 is now available.  Some small fixes and "Divert" were added.

DJLegba

Re: MO 4Media - remote control and player with Android TV & Android Auto support
« Reply #904 on: November 01, 2022, 07:32:53 pm »

Many thanks for continuing to improve such a great app. Any chance you can add a "stop after current track" feature?

cncb

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #905 on: November 02, 2022, 11:40:57 am »

Any chance you can add a "stop after current track" feature?

You should be able to get similar behavior now by temporarily setting the Repeat Mode to "Stop After Each Item".

DJLegba

« Reply #906 on: November 02, 2022, 11:54:31 am »

Thanks, never thought to look at repeat mode but as you say it should do what I want.

wheel54

• Recent member
« Reply #907 on: November 03, 2022, 02:46:05 pm »

Thanks for the nice update!  The software fills such a needed niche for me (being able to listen to and rate my library remotely), and I'm glad it exists!

jkauff

• World Citizen
« Reply #908 on: November 14, 2022, 04:21:42 am »

v1.11.5 is now available.  Some small fixes and "Divert" were added.
The new version loses the connection to my MC30 server several times a session. Sometimes I can re-connect, sometimes not. Any idea what's happening? I'm connecting using the server access key.

JimH

• Administrator
  • where the buffalo roam
« Reply #909 on: November 14, 2022, 07:45:12 am »

The new version loses the connection to my MC30 server several times a session. Sometimes I can re-connect, sometimes not. Any idea what's happening? I'm connecting using the server access key.
That sounds like a network problem.  Try rebooting the whole network.  If it's wireless, the range may be limited. 

jkauff

• World Citizen
« Reply #910 on: November 14, 2022, 07:59:17 am »

That sounds like a network problem.  Try rebooting the whole network.  If it's wireless, the range may be limited.
Nothing has changed on the network in over a year. Everything is wired except for my iPhone. Everything has been working fine until just a few days ago. Other DNLA apps can maintain the connection, too, so I think something in the new release must be the problem. Maybe something to do with the Access Key?

cncb

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #911 on: November 18, 2022, 07:02:32 pm »

What are you doing when it disconnects?  I have been having disconnects while driving lately seemingly due to poor cell reception.  It always re-connects when the signal is good again.

jkauff

• World Citizen
« Reply #912 on: November 19, 2022, 06:03:55 am »

What are you doing when it disconnects?  I have been having disconnects while driving lately seemingly due to poor cell reception.  It always re-connects when the signal is good again.
I'm at home, playing music with MO 4Media. Nothing else in my system uses WiFi (all others are wired). The disconnects are a very recent problem. I've been using it this way since the return of the iOS version with no disconnects.

JimH

• Administrator
  • where the buffalo roam
« Reply #913 on: November 19, 2022, 07:05:47 am »

A Pixel phone?

jkauff

• World Citizen
« Reply #914 on: November 19, 2022, 10:15:38 am »

No, iPhone 8 Plus.

UPDATE
I deleted the app and reinstalled. It's been running for 2 hours with no disconnects.

cncb

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #915 on: November 19, 2022, 10:41:38 am »

No, iPhone 8 Plus.

Please see the iOS thread for issues with your iPhone (link below).  Note that the iOS version was last updated several months ago.

jkauff

• World Citizen
« Reply #916 on: November 20, 2022, 05:31:04 am »

Please see the iOS thread for issues with your iPhone (link below).  Note that the iOS version was last updated several months ago.
I don't mind the lack of updates, as long as it works--which it does, once again.

cncb

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #917 on: November 20, 2022, 10:10:23 am »

I was just saying that the new release was only for Android so would not have caused this problem on your iPhone as you were suspecting.  In any case, glad it is working for you again.

Shasta Mike

• World Citizen
« Reply #918 on: December 07, 2022, 10:36:28 am »

I am having problems getting the M0 Android app to connect with the Id.  Sometimes a raindance of restarting the phone works but not the last two days. I have not tried rebooting the Id because I didn't want to reset the playlist it is playing.  I can connect to the Id over wifi with Remote Desktop using a PC and control it that way so it is connectable.  But, I find M0 on my Android easier.   

Anything to try with the app/phone?   

cncb

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #919 on: December 07, 2022, 02:36:03 pm »

What connection error do you get?

Shasta Mike

• World Citizen
« Reply #920 on: December 07, 2022, 06:04:41 pm »

What connection error do you get?
"Could not authenticate on the server.  Please check the username and password."  And, the username and password is saved in my phone and has not been changed on the Id.   

Edit/Update: my wife's Iphone would not connect either and gave the same error message.  I rebooted the Id from Remote Desktop and now it connects.  IDK.  Maybe an Id problem or maybe a M0 issue.  Works right now though this is a recurring issue that requires rebooting both the Id and phone to resolve. 
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19]   Go Up