INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRemote - My Bug List  (Read 1064 times)

Dmytro

• Junior Woodchuck
JRemote - My Bug List
« on: September 20, 2019, 11:30:56 pm »

Hi all. Just thought it might be useful to get some of the current bugs / issues in JRemote on one list. Not exhaustive, just the ones that impact me.
tested today, on iOS13 / iPhone Xs / JRemote v3.29

UI
  • There is a blank space at the top of each view since v3.26. It is almost a year since I have mentioned this issue during beta testing in November.
    https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php/topic,119156.0.html
    It just looks broken.
  • The UI has not been updated for the screen aspect ratio of iPhone X/Xs/11 - there are huge unused spaces on the top and bottom of the screen.
    It has been 2 years now.
  • A fresh one - the input text field disappeared from the Search window in iOS 13.
    https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php/topic,122267.0.html
  • Swipe left edge (to get to the selection pane) does not work for the Streaming page.
Video
Audio
Works absolutely fantastic, thanks! Just a few minor ones:
  • Playback resume after connection loss. If a network connection is lost, JRemote will show an "Audio playback error" pop-up and will not try to resume the connection.
    Not very helpful
  • Do DSP studio settings in DLNA server options have any impact on JRemote? Things like 'volume leveling' or 'headphones crossfeed'.

I suspect that JRemote on iOS has not been very commercially attractive, but for me, it is an essential part of JRiver ecosystem. 
I would be ready to pay for subscription if it helped.

sdmarquart

• World Citizen
Re: JRemote - My Bug List
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2019, 12:49:57 pm »

I second all of this. JRemote is far and away my most used app on my iphone X. But it doesn't fit the full screen. And with Ios13, the search function is broke.
Pages: [1]   Go Up