INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: need a bit of help  (Read 733 times)

Alpha_03

• Recent member
  • now where did i leave that.....
need a bit of help
« on: March 31, 2003, 06:38:02 am »

just downloaded ver.9 . rebooted. tried the dvd player, plays for about 5 mins then locks up this does not happen w/windvd 2000. as well after the install, my sound cards settings were over written and the spif out stoped working. (creative sb live 5.1 xgamer) well after doing a driver repair using the creative restore and some fiddeling with the setting in MJ i now have the ac3 working and it sounds great. i just wished the dvd player was working. any ideas?

p.s. could ya modify the volume slider in full screen mode as it disappears in this mode, maybe a r/h click radio bar as for me this wasnt an option in my install?previously i was running roxio and it has a feature that i was wondering if MJ had. it was called direct cd where in it allowed one to make direct copies of a disk with out saving to the hard drive. will/does the new MJ support this?

Sys. resources are at 88%  

SYS Specs.-  
Win2k- sp3, win media 9, dx9, IE 6  
AMD Athlon XP 2600 Barton oc'd to 2490mhz  
ASUS A7n8x Deluxe  (latest drivers)
2-OCZ Extreme PC 3500 512 (1024)  
2-Maxtor 80 gig sata drives (ata 133)  
Low loss cables  
Gainward Gforce 4 4600ti 8x (43.45 nvidia wql)
Phillips 40/24 cdrw  
Plextor 56x cd  
Pioneer 16x dvd  
Enermax 10 bay tower customized case  
Enermax Wisper Pwr. 470 watt  
Creative S.B.Live X-Gamer 5.1 Digital  
Creative Mega Works 5.1 digital suround speakers
Viewsonic 21" and 19" monitors

nila

Re: need a bit of help
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2003, 07:04:48 am »

Alpha - no idea about the first part.

As for direct copying - I cant see that happening as that is a feature more for specific CDR software. Not an Audio Jukebox program :)
There are a lot of good programs out there for doing cd copying and Easy CD Creator isn't particularly one of them :)

(Nero, CloneCD to name but two good ones)
Pages: [1]   Go Up