INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media center 28 crashing with OS Monterey - no link to download old version  (Read 701 times)

mike11127

I was using Media Center 28 with OS Big Sur and upon upgrading MacOS to Monterey it crashes. I read the solution is to reinstall 28, but under "old versions" on the wiki there is no 28! It stops at 27. And the latest Media Center for Mac is 29, so there's no way to download 28. How can I find 28?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?

Reinstall MC.

bob

• Administrator

Link was missing. Sorry about that. Added it to the Old Versions wiki entry.

RickWyler

• Recent member

I've been dreading the upgrade to Monterey but finally pulled the trigger a couple days ago.  Today, MC 28 crashes every single time I try to launch it.  After finding this post, I reinstalled the program.  It's a good, quick fix.  Thank you.

bob

• Administrator

I've been dreading the upgrade to Monterey but finally pulled the trigger a couple days ago.  Today, MC 28 crashes every single time I try to launch it.  After finding this post, I reinstalled the program.  It's a good, quick fix.  Thank you.
That issue has been dealt with in MC29 but as you found you can solve it by reinstalling MC28 after a major upgrade of MacOS.
Pages: [1]   Go Up