INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Newbie having trouble getting MC configured with Topping E30 ii  (Read 561 times)

wbryan09

I'm trying to get MC 30 configured properly to access QoBuz, and link to new E30 ii via USB, on a Win 11 Yoga laptop.

When I stream directly from QoBuz, I see the E30 display change displaying various source resolutions.

From within MC, I have audio device set as E30 WASPI, but regarding of source material E30 display never changes.

Also, at times when I start up, I can't locate E30 on the output device list, at other times I get a message that the device is in use by another application (with no other audio app running).

One final issue, I have exceptional hearing, so I know it's not my ears . . .  but no matter what the Max Streaming Res is set to in QoBuz, the output is always the same. Even when I stopped the track, and restart as MP3 the signal received doesn't change (from 24bit 192khz down to Mp3 for example).

Any help get everything up & running would be greatly appreciated! I want to keep this set-up, but need to get things working properly before my trial period ends.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Newbie having trouble getting MC configured with Topping E30 ii
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2023, 09:16:02 pm »

Please read the WDM topic on our wiki.

wbryan09

Re: Newbie having trouble getting MC configured with Topping E30 ii
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2023, 09:36:39 pm »

Thanks for the tip. I made those changes, then restarted everything. Now I can immediately find the audio device. But the other issues remain unchanged. But, progress is good!
Pages: [1]   Go Up