INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver Media Center 32.0.58 for Windows -- Available Here  (Read 2871 times)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
JRiver Media Center 32.0.58 for Windows -- Available Here
« on: June 27, 2024, 07:15:15 am »

This is the latest build of JRiver Media Center 32.  Please post bugs here.  Please start a new thread for anything requiring discussion.  Non-bug posts will be deleted.

Download 64-bit build
https://files.jriver-cdn.com/mediacenter/channels/v32/latest/MediaCenter320058-x64.exe (works on 64 bit systems only)

Download 32-bit build
https://files.jriver-cdn.com/mediacenter/channels/v32/latest/MediaCenter320058.exe (works on all systems)

32.0.58 (6/25/2024)

1. Changed: When reading XMP image tags, we will use "CreateDate" tag in XMP schema if we can not find "DateCreated" tag in Photoshop schema.
2. Fixed: Revised how playlist caching is reset for DLNA to hopefully work around issues with certain devices.
3. Fixed: Text subtitles in italics could result in the drop shadow being cut off.

32.0.57 (6/20/2024)

1. Fixed: Stop After Each Item was not working nicely for video files since the recent changes.

32.0.56 (6/18/2024)

1. Fixed: EXIF tags in heic/heif images were not loaded.
2. Changed: The volume tooltip is shown right away when scrolling the volume with the mouse wheel.

32.0.55 (6/13/2024)

1. NEW: The Name edit box in the image Face Tagging tool will have a list of names for choices, from all existing names from image [People] field, plus any new name added during the current session.
2. Fixed: The image Face Tagging tool's status bar text about face tagging statistics was not always updated.

32.0.54 (6/10/2024)

1. NEW: Switched to a new EV certificate (may help trust issues go away).
2. Fixed: Stop after each item lists in the tooltip now.

32.0.53 (6/6/2024)

1. Changed: Previous and next still work when in stop after mode.

32.0.52 (6/4/2024)

1. NEW: Image Face-tagger will show additional status text, such as "There are 7 tagged regions.  Region 1, 2 have no name.  Region 7 has no rectangle."
2. Changed: JRVR will no longer perform partial DolbyVision adjustments on Blu-ray content when an Enhancement Layer is required, to avoid distorting the image.
3. Changed: Images that were perfect squares could be unexpectedly rotated by the image printer.
4. Fixed: Images with transparency could print as grey instead of white.
5. Fixed: Picking to stop after could advance more than one track after playback.
6. NEW: Added an option to Video -> Display Settings to enable HDR early when playing a HDR video (this enables HDR before playback starts).

32.0.51 (5/30/2024)

1. NEW: Skins look for a ContinuousStopButton image and use it for the stop mode if found.
2. NEW: Skins look for a ShuffleAutoButton button and use it for the auto shuffle mode.
3. Changed: Modified the information text below the "Do not merge MJMD [People] tag with XMP data" option.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

milsdrewbulch

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: JRiver Media Center 32.0.58 for Windows -- Available Here
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2024, 11:38:44 pm »

In DSP Studio Analyzer only two channel's (and the sum) live dB readings are now displayed across the top despite that there are 4 channels (in my case) playing in a 5.1 container from 2-channel source material and all four live graphs are dancing away. All 4 channel's (and the sum) live dB readings used to display across the top in previous builds. I don't use up-mixing. Just copy commands in Parametric Equalizer to replicate Left to SL, and Right to SR before individual EQ is applied to each.

lmurawski

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2024, 04:42:50 pm »

I'm finding that smart playlists are not refreshing after updating to 32.0.58 when using JRemote.

Reverted to 32.0.55 and smart playlists are refreshing like before.

Abbra Cadabra

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2024, 08:48:10 am »

Renaming a folder full of audio files and cover art files to a new location using tags to create file and folder names (in a NEWLY CREATED folder) Media Center asks: "overwrite the existing file or skip" but only for cover art files.

How can there be an existing file to replace if the folder did not exist before this operation?

It does not ask about audio files only image files.
This is not a new issue but has been persistent through several MC versions on more than one Windows machine and continues after a re-install.
I swear I am not here to drive you crazy!

afss_br

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: Yesterday at 11:41:02 am »

Is this the last version of MC32?

I have already purchased MC33, and wonder If I should upgrade to the first version available at the forum, or should keep using MC32 until mid September.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #5 on: Yesterday at 12:38:19 pm »

Is this the last version of MC32?

I have already purchased MC33, and wonder If I should upgrade to the first version available at the forum, or should keep using MC32 until mid September.
This is probably the final build of MC32.

afss_br

• Recent member
« Reply #6 on: Today at 05:47:48 am »

This is probably the final build of MC32.
Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up