INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Scheduling recorder- help!  (Read 521 times)

Sven

Scheduling recorder- help!
« on: July 20, 2002, 09:19:34 am »

Hello,

I'm trying to use the MJ scheduler to record music from my line-in source.  However, when scheduler opens MJ, the following window pops up and recorder doesn't begin recording until I close this window.

"Warning: MJ was unable to play any of the files in the playlist.  Please make sure that the path in the MJ library points to the right location.  Also double-check to make sure that you are not unintentionally filtering these files."

And since I'd like to record when I'm not around, this obvisouly doesn't work.  I tried unchecking any setting options which might trigger MJ to play the playlist, but nothing works.  I also tried removing everything from the playlists.  And this only happens when scheduler opens MJ, not when I open MJ directly.  I also searched the postings for this problem, but found nothing similar.  Please help!

jamie

RE:Scheduling recorder- help!
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2002, 11:44:43 am »

THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS, MEDIA SCHEDULER HAS A LOTOF PROBLEMS AND IS THE WEAK POINT TO AN OTHERWISE GREAT PROGRAM.

I HAVE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM AS YOU PLUS A FEW OTHERS. I HAVE LEFT MANY POSTINGS TRYING TO GET IT TO WORK AND HAVE UTIMATELY HAD NO  RELIABLE SUCCESS WITH MEDIA SCHEDULER. THIS IS TOO BAD, BECAUSE THAT IS THE MAIN REASON FOR MY WANTING THIS PROGRAM. SOMETIMES IT WORKS BUT OFTEN IT JUST DOES NOT.

I WOULD SUGGEST YOUR TRYING ONE OF TWO PROGRAMS OUT THERE WHICH RECORD/SCHEDULE RELIABLY. CYBERCORDER AND REPLAY RADIO. THEY ARE GOOD IN TERMS OF THE SCHEDULING BUT OVERALL DON'T SEEM TO HAVE THE FEATURES OF MJ.
Pages: [1]   Go Up