INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Keyboard and mouse functionality lost  (Read 1109 times)

steveklein

• Galactic Citizen
Keyboard and mouse functionality lost
« on: April 24, 2009, 07:58:56 pm »

strange bug:

sometimes, when i am in standard view, i lose the ability to use CTRL+4 to go to theater view. in fact, i lose a lot of keyboard/mouse functionality.

i can single click and select files just fine, even double click and start playing a file.

however, i can't get access the menus at the top by clicking them (file, edit, view, player, etc) and the CTRL+# functions to switch views don't work. it seems to be random and sometimes the functionality returns.

not really sure what is causing this

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2009, 07:26:49 am »

strange bug:

sometimes, when i am in standard view, i lose the ability to use CTRL+4 to go to theater view. in fact, i lose a lot of keyboard/mouse functionality.

i can single click and select files just fine, even double click and start playing a file.

however, i can't get access the menus at the top by clicking them (file, edit, view, player, etc) and the CTRL+# functions to switch views don't work. it seems to be random and sometimes the functionality returns.

I doubt it's an MC bug.

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2009, 08:13:40 am »

strange bug:

it sounds like haali or something else is stealing focus.. i saw the same problem for a while... here is that thread: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=49809.0

or read here: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=47201.0

hope it helps

:)
gab
Pages: [1]   Go Up