INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mentors -- for discussion  (Read 5710 times)

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Mentors -- for discussion
« on: August 31, 2010, 06:09:58 pm »

One of the things that we do well here in the forum (and by we, I really mean you) is helping new users get comfortable with Media Center.  There are so many people here who give their time and knowledge skillfully and cheerfully.  Thank you.

Suppose we tried to formalize this a little more?  Imagine that any new user could ask for and receive help from a friend who might mentor them.

It might start as just a thread here on Interact, where anyone new could ask if someone near them geographically might help them through the early stages of the learning curve.

Any takers?  Or givers?

gappie

Re: Mentors -- for discussion
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 06:24:33 pm »

i always like to help somebody out. the geographical part is for the coffee and cookies or beer? been helped here a lot in the past..
the problem i see is that when for instance i should help somebody out, i could tell everything about expressions and views and thv and audio setup, but the first question about network or dnla or Midv3.0 (or what ever that is called) or etc would leave me blank..

:)
gab

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2010, 06:27:43 pm »

... the geographical part is for the coffee and cookies or beer?
Cookies.

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2010, 06:37:27 pm »

Likewise - I'm happy to help on the Video / TheaterView side but expressions / Std View I'm a Noob.  I think our collective experience covers the wide range of uses that MC is put through but we each have our own area on interest (and hence "expertise").  You may want to look at the various categories that users seem to need help on:
- Basic Install and Setup
- Importing Media & Tagging
- Ripping
- Std View Setup
- Theater View Setup
- Expressions
- Audio
- Video
- DLNA
- Network configs

And more I'm sure...

Thanks
Nathan
JRiver CEO Elect

zxsix

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2010, 08:05:25 pm »

I think we all have our "specialties", within MC or without (networking stuff, database stuff, etc).  I jump in when I know something and keep my mouth shut about areas I'm not as fluent in.

I think a mentor request should be more about knowledge of the areas most important to their immediate goals with MC rather than proximity.

There are some nice tools out there, such as gotoassist, which act similar to VNC but don't require any program installation on the remote end.  Those could be put to use in actually showing someone around the program.

Videos of specific features could be made and posted somewhere (jriver server, youtube, etc) and then links to those added to the related wiki articles.
Some things are hard to describe in words in a forum post, especially when there are various methods to get from point A to B.  Watching a video especially with audio explanation is a wonderful training tool.

rick.ca

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2010, 09:36:58 pm »

I realize a mentor's role is not to provide all the answers, but I'd still be concerned whether what I happen to know is what the person really needs. I'm probably not unique in that I know a lot about some things, and virtually nothing about others. When helping someone here, I can be confident others will jump in to correct me or fill in the gaps.

I had a thought i didn't express when the Configuring Media Center's audio output discussion was taking place. It's at least partially applicable here as well. The essence of that issue (it seems to me) is we usually don't know very much of anything about a particular user's circumstances—the type of equipment they have, their preferences, knowledge level or what it is they want to achieve. In many cases, the user doesn't even know these things—because they don't understand the issues involved or the options available. In the specific case of configuring audio, I know first hand this is true—because I'm not an audiophile and therefore don't have much interest in the technical issues involved. I do know, however, I have some equipment that should produce reasonably good sound. I also know, from painful experience, I'm a geek and I won't be happy until I'm sure I'm getting the best performance possible out of the equipment and software I have.

If there had been a place for me to go and get some help in first describing all the relevant aspects of my situation and what I wanted to achieve, then more experienced users would be able to make concrete recommendations on exactly what I should do. I would expect there would be a discussion where some would deal with the big picture, while others would suggest how to handle specific aspects. I imagined the "deal" would be the new (or any) user would describe their situation fully—including equipment model numbers, benchmarks, other users involved, etc. They would then sit back and receive a ton of great advice from the experts. Not everyone would want to subject themselves to this, but many would benefit by being able to see the responses given in circumstances similar to their own. Finding a "case study" similar to your own wouldn't be very difficult if the descriptions of circumstances were provided using a fixed form or questionnaire. The first thing experienced users might do is help the user modify that description so everyone understands the facts.

So now I wonder if the same idea might be applied in a somewhat more general way. The user would not have to seek advice of everything, but just the areas they're most concerned about or want to deal with first. The questionnaire, hopefully, would guide them in specify the information relevant to their concern, and leave out the rest. Whether or not they want a personal mentor, they're likely to hear from other users with very similar circumstances and needs. Part of the questionnaire could ask if their interested in receiving person communications or meeting with other users in their vicinity. It would probably be best to leave the nature of that relationship up to the individuals who choose to make contact, rather than putting a label on it.

If I had the ability to be brief, :-[ I suppose I would say forget traditional mentoring. We're too far-flung, both geographically and in terms of needs, preferences and levels of interest for that to ever work. But I think we can do a better job of collectively mentoring new users via this forum. And I think this kind of interaction will foster closer personal relationships—some of which may end up looking like mentoring.

marko

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2010, 01:10:13 am »

I'd be up for a bit of that for sure.

The forum works well for folk used to forums. Some people find the system intimidating and frustrating, which means they tend to struggle on, missing out on much, or simply bin MC as a bad idea and move along...

It's usually possible to get a fair idea of where a person is on the learning curve from the questions asked and the way in which they are asked. Anyone sensitive to that should be able to tailor any advice accordingly.

I think that if this were pursued, there would be many times when it would need to be a team effort, where an advisor would take an advisee as far as there expertise would allow before handing over to someone else more proficient within a given area of the software.

It's an interesting idea...

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2010, 01:40:22 am »

...i getting flashbacks of:

JRiver CEO Elect

rjm

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2010, 01:56:27 am »

I like the intent but have doubts that mentors will work for the reasons discussed above. Perhaps a different approach might work better. There is a ton of helpful info in the forums but it is hard to find unless you know what you are looking for, and is often buried in threads with a lot of superfluous comments. Suggest you allow volunteer mentors to create forum sub-topics. A new user seeking advice would post a question in that thread. When answered the owner would edit the thread to give it a meaningful title and delete the unnecessary words. Owners could also copy and paste nuggets from the main forum thread into their sub-topic thread to quickly populate it with useful content. Over time we would build a valuable knowledge base that would be easy to browse. Suggest you allow considerable flexibility on the creation of sub-topics to motivate creativity and volunteers. Once in a while you could ask owners of overlapping threads to merge content so we don't end up with a disorganized mess.

Listener

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2010, 02:33:34 am »

I had a thought i didn't express when the Configuring Media Center's audio output discussion was taking place. It's at least partially applicable here as well. The essence of that issue (it seems to me) is we usually don't know very much of anything about a particular user's circumstances—the type of equipment they have, their preferences, knowledge level or what it is they want to achieve. In many cases, the user doesn't even know these things—because they don't understand the issues involved or the options available.

If there had been a place for me to go and get some help in first describing all the relevant aspects of my situation and what I wanted to achieve, then more experienced users would be able to make concrete recommendations on exactly what I should do. I would expect there would be a discussion where some would deal with the big picture, while others would suggest how to handle specific aspects. I imagined the "deal" would be the new (or any) user would describe their situation fully—including equipment model numbers, benchmarks, other users involved, etc. They would then sit back and receive a ton of great advice from the experts. Not everyone would want to subject themselves to this, but many would benefit by being able to see the responses given in circumstances similar to their own. Finding a "case study" similar to your own wouldn't be very difficult if the descriptions of circumstances were provided using a fixed form or questionnaire. The first thing experienced users might do is help the user modify that description so everyone understands the facts.

In reading threads about solving PC audio problems, I'm always struck by how many people give advice without bothering  to find out what the problem really is.  I'm also amazed at the lack of detail in the original request for help.  Apparently both the person asking for advice and the person giving it believe in ESP.

I have spent much time on other forums trying to help users with MC and with PC audio in general.  I usually ask questions about the details of the user's PC configuration before suggesting any solution.  I express my questions in language appropriate to the users level of knowledge and provide instructions for gathering the information I need.  The sad thing is that when I ask for detail, the person asking for help may lose patience and give up rather than going through a short troubleshooting process that would probably pinpoint the problem and make the solution obvious.

Some suggestions for mentoring and improved documentation:

1. Expand the System info that MC reports to provide a description of the audio / video devices present, the interface being used and settings that affect audio or video performance.  A/V and firewall s/w too.

2. Add a shared screen / instant message capability through a JR server so that mentors could communicate in real-time and see what's going on on the system they are helping to fix.

3. Add more good How-To documentation.  Not everybody will use it but some people will.

Bill

Vincent Kars

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2010, 02:35:00 am »

I don’t believe in geography. I believe in Internet.
A forum is about putting things in writing.
Some have problems formulating their problems in a clear way.
Some have the same problem formulating the answer.

It might help if you can see what is going on.
Some screen capturing software making a kind of movie you can publish in the forum might help (I believe there is something like this in Win7 for the MS Helpdesk, never tried).

A more direct help (the mentor) is incorporating  VNC  in MC
The mentor can use this remote desktop facility to take over the remote PC and do the trouble shooting.

Limitation: you can’t use VNC to download a beer.

MrHaugen

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2010, 04:36:20 am »

I think the idea is good. I would not mind helping a person or two now and then if it's not to much hazel to do the actual helping.

I'm thinking of something a bit more integrated in MC. If you could integrate a system for requesting help (send mail to mentors?), and a way to launch for instance remote assistance in windows, you could get and give help fast. It also gives you ways to communicating along the way. An integrated option for remote control might also work, but could be costly to implement I think.
I don't know! There is a lot of different ways to approach this.
- I may not always believe what I'm saying

Mr ChriZ

• :-D
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2010, 09:35:11 am »

I'd be up for having a mentor, could always use a bit of help  :)

glynor

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2010, 07:51:16 pm »

I'm down.

I agree with the comments above about areas of expertise.  However, I think what Jim is looking for here is for very basic levels of mentoring.  You know, the real base level stuff.  I think if anyone got to the point where they even knew what an expression was, or how you might want to use one, then they'd be "graduated" from the mentor (mental?) program.

Right?

I'm not sure how to accomplish what you're looking for technically, though.  I think the best way to do it would be with a scheduled "appointment" for a remote desktop session or two.  I think that this might be the best way to actually teach someone the basic ropes, rather than in an online "forum" format that might be intimidating to the uninitiated.  It might also really help if we, as the "experienced users" would have a sort of "guide" or "framework" to work from.  Of course, each user will have different needs and goals in their usage, but... They all need to understand the concept of a "view".  They need to get the concept of a "database driven media management approach" and to understand how Standard View and Theater View interact.  How to navigate around the application, find your stuff, and play it.

Actually.... Adobe does have the free Acrobat ConnectNow remote desktop application, that is slick and works quite well.  I'm thinking that if we had a sort of "Genius Bar" (with appointments) where people agreed to give people a semi-standard but semi-customized Noob-level intro to the application, one-on-one (or maybe even two-on-one, since you can do a ménage à trois in ConnectNow for free).  We'd need some sort of guide to work from though, and some parameters to follow, and probably some sort of scheduling system.

But yes, so long as it wasn't too onerous, I'd be down for it here and there if we had a formalized program of some sort.  I can be a pretty good teacher when I try.   ;)   ;D
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2010, 09:38:37 pm »

Right.  As usual.  Thanks.

Listener

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2010, 11:58:21 pm »

I'd be willing to be a mentor for things with which I have experience.

Bill

datdude

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2010, 12:33:07 am »

I would be up for this.  I'm no expert but I can definitely cover the basics.

One thing that could help is to have the mentee answer a few questions by filling out a form. Things like what got them interested in MC, what they want to know how to do, what they are struggling with, etc...

Also be sure to ask them who their top choices for a mentor might be, of those available, and then do your best at at matching people up.  Then of course have a feedback form on how it went!
"You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake." -  Just a very big snowball

gappie

« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2010, 05:01:37 pm »

actually i come back on what i said. i think it is not such a good idea. i think there are a lot of people reading the forums and searching for answers, not participating. taking away the posts with questions from newcomers will take away a useful source of information. i understand that some dont want to post on forums, and i guess most longtimers have so now and then got a question via pm or mail. and that is fine.
why not start a newbie forum, a place where nobody has to be afraid to ask something they think is stupid (its my believe no questions here are stupid).

gab

MrHaugen

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2010, 05:58:48 am »

I do agree that some of the posts is good to have, and they might enlighten others. But let's face it. Most of the users posing here will post their own questions/threads. I don't think many manages to find the correct solution by searching. I don't think that many even uses search.

And there is a lot of users that do not bother going to forums for answers. I believe that there is a pretty big group of possible users that are not on forums at all. I did not start to use forums before until i stumbled upon MC, and I was reluctant the first months. This comes from a pretty geeky guy as well.

So I definitely think that there would be a positive outcome by helping the most noobish of us, in a quick way.

- I may not always believe what I'm saying

glynor

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2010, 05:36:49 pm »

I still search the forums for answers all the time.  I even find my answers sometimes.   ;)

gappie

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2010, 05:42:06 pm »

I don't think that many even uses search.

i do really disagree with this. mc has a forum where the search works also for none members and without any of those crazy unreadable things you have to fill in. besides that, there are always more guests on the forum then members.. seeing the rhythm of the forum i really doubt they are only reading new posts.

gab

rick.ca

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2010, 06:29:00 pm »

I still search the forums for answers all the time.  I even find my answers sometimes.   ;)

I really wish it would be upgraded to something better, however. It drives me crazy when I try to locate a post I know I read recently—and I can't find it among the noise. It's got to be worse for new users who aren't familiar enough with the terminology to know what search terms are likely to be more effective.

I don't know if it would work here, but another SMF 1.1.8 board I frequent solved this and similar problems by installing the SMF Search Enhancement Mod. It is recommended by a SMF "Support Specialist" here. It improves the quality of searches dramatically, and provides many useful additional features.

But you're right, I even find my answers sometimes too. ;D

MrC

• Your life is short. Give me your money.
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2010, 07:10:42 pm »

Forum seaching mechanisms generally stink.  Use google to assist.  For example:

site://yabb.jriver.com/interact smartlist
The opinions I express represent my own folly.

gappie

« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2010, 07:20:25 pm »

Forum seaching mechanisms generally stink.  Use google to assist.  For example:

site://yabb.jriver.com/interact smartlist
have you tried the advanced search here.. actually works very nice..

MrC

« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2010, 07:24:55 pm »

I don't think it works well.  Search "Reference id" for example.  You get hits on "didn't", "Guide", etc.

Now do the same search via Google:

https://encrypted.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=site%3A%2F%2Fyabb.jriver.com%2Finteract+reference+id&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

I think that's a big, even useful, difference.

gappie

MrC

« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2010, 07:36:10 pm »

Sure, if the words being searched are adjacent.  The problem is that the forum search is strictly textual, and unintelligent.

The double quotes in my text weren't meant to be included in the search.  Remove them, and you'll see how less useful the search is.

gappie

« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2010, 07:43:14 pm »

Sure, if the words being searched are adjacent.  The problem is that the forum search is strictly textual, and unintelligent.

The double quotes in my text weren't meant to be included in the search.  Remove them, and you'll see how less useful the search is.
maybe.. and your tip is nice, but i think it just depends on what you want to find.. http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?action=search;params=YWR2YW5jZWR8J3wxfCJ8dXNlcnNwZWN8J3xNckN8InxicmR8J3wxOXwifHNob3dfY29tcGxldGV8J3x8InxzdWJqZWN0X29ubHl8J3x8Inxzb3J0X2RpcnwnfGRlc2N8Inxzb3J0fCd8cmVsZXZhbmNlfCJ8c2VhcmNofCd8cmVmZXJlbmNlIGlk

rick.ca

« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2010, 08:28:13 pm »

I use Google site searches regularly, and agree it's a useful tool. But even if the search results are better, the presentation of the results is not. Try http://www.videodb.info/forum_en/index.php?action=search for a demo of the ZillaRank search mod (alternatively, there's an excellent description here). The search looks similar, but note the very significant differences—search parameters can be modified without redoing the search; a topic summary; sortable columns. Unfortunately, you'll just have to take my word for the most important feature—the "smart matching" feature does a much better job of filtering-out the noise.

I don't know if this would work on this much larger forum, if it will work in SMF 2.0 or whether the author still supports it. Still, it serves as a demonstration that useful forum search is possible.

Listener

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2010, 02:29:16 am »

Forum search works fine for some topics and poorly for others.  When I was getting started with MC 11, I tried to search for information about using tags in MC using the keywords "tag" or ."tags"  The number of matches returned by the search function was just too large to be useful.  The keyword "library" also produced too many matches.  Many of the hits were for threads announcing a particular release of MC.

Bill

glynor

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2010, 02:45:11 pm »

Hey, I just had a thought regarding the premise of this thread (as opposed to a broader discussion of the forum utility):

Jim, have you seriously considered a paid support scheme for MC?  I figure that it could be structured broadly like Microsoft's support for Windows.  Basically, this:

1. Forum-style and Knowledgebase support (via the Wiki) remains free.
2. Personalized email-style and/or Genius-style support available, for a per-incident/request fee.  Microsoft charges $59 per incident for Windows (I'm not saying it could be that much, but this is not unprecedented).
3. You get one complimentary support request with the purchase of a new copy of MC, probably with a standard 90/120-day" or something expiration date.  This would be primarily for things like the novice tutoring.
4. The "incident" fee is waived if an issue is determined (by JRiver) to have been caused by a bug or issue with the software (not feature change requests, but real bugs like the semicolon pathname thing for example).
5. JRiver gets the right to make relevant details of the exchange (without revealing identifying specifics) available on the Forum and/or Wiki to aid in future support of other customers.  Sort of like a "this call may be recorded for training purposes" type of deal.

I'm thinking that you could even actually "hire" some of us to "staff" this, at least at first, and pay us some portion of whatever proceeds there are from the payment of the incident fees.  This would allow you to judge how much people actually need this type of support and are willing to pay for it, slowly and with limited investment.  And we would, of course, be motivated to actually help in a sustainable fashion.  I mean, a bunch of us do this anyway, but it is unpredicable.  If I knew I was gonna get $5 or $10 or something to make sure to come back and help this guy out, I'd be a heck of a lot more motivated to come and do it.  And, frankly, it would get me on the system and paying attention and answering other forum posts and whatnot.  It would also allow you to control who would be involved (by choosing to "hire" them) and what types of support requests would be elevated to the development staff.  Like I said above, guidelines.

It gives some customers something they want, but makes them choose if they really need it.  If the program is successful, you hire a couple of "real" full-time support staff, funded by the program itself.  If not, well then, so long as the cost remains acceptable as-is, it just helps marketing and supporting the product.

nedam

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2010, 02:57:26 pm »

I am still digesting glynor's suggestion but I do want to say I love the "thinking outside the box" facet of this.  Way to go glynor.

JustinChase

• MC Beta Team
  • Getting older every day
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2010, 11:38:16 am »

It seems to me that the amount of work it would take to get newbies hooked up with mentors and make that useful would be about the same as just making the help from within MC, or the wiki to be useful/complete.

As it is now, I'm about 50/50 finding useful/current information in the help of the wiki, and about the same as forum searching.

the help and wiki are already in place, and are where people would normally go for help.  I don't think adding another (unusual) place to find answers will be time/money well spent.

I also think that a basic "wizard" would go a LONG way to getting newbies up to speed and setup for success.

This is just my opinion.
pretend this is something funny

rick.ca

« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2010, 12:51:51 pm »

the help and wiki are already in place, and are where people would normally go for help.  I don't think adding another (unusual) place to find answers will be time/money well spent.

The topic is not about help content. It's about "helping new users get comfortable with Media Center." Some are going to find it overwhelming, regardless of what forms of help exist.

JustinChase

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2010, 03:04:51 pm »

The topic is not about help content. It's about "helping new users get comfortable with Media Center." Some are going to find it overwhelming, regardless of what forms of help exist.

I'm well aware of what the topic is/was.

I gave my suggestion as to what I think would be the best way of
...helping new users get comfortable with Media Center...

you're welcome to disagree, but I don't need you telling me what the topic is about.

having the help sections and/or the wiki updated with current/useful information and a couple of wizards designed to get new users up to speed would answer most of the newbie questions I see posted, and would be one less thing/system for J River to manage.

I think my suggestion would help not only the new users, but all users.

I've tried using the help and the wiki and the forum search for help on getting various things working, and have usually not found either the help of the wiki to be updated and therefore not very useful to me, nor to new users I would suppose.

I have used Media Center for over a decade, and I still need to ask questions and use the help.  I'd very much like to see these potentially useful systems improved, and imagine others would also.  Not try to develop another half-completed system to manage and add to the clutter.  How much time do you think J River will need to dedicate to setting up, testing and managing this "mentor" program?  At least as much as would take to just update the existing help tools.

How many new users do you think are going to come to the forum and figure out some "mentor" program?  I would guess some might.  I would also guess that when most users look in the help section and find old/outdated/no useful information they will simply uninstall MC and go find another alternative.   

Therefore, I will stick with my suggestion of improvements to the expected help resources.

Oh, and I suggest you read the last 2 words of the subject of this thread again.  Notice it does NOT say "no other ideas will be allowed."  It says "for discussion."

if you have useful input/discussion, let's have it.  if you just feel the need to make yourself feel superior by criticizing others, think again before posting.

rick.ca

« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2010, 04:46:17 pm »

My comment was simple, to the point and non-critical. It's unfortunate you're unable to see that.

JustinChase

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2010, 04:54:48 pm »

and mine was thorough and dealt directly with the subject of the post (twice).  it's too bad you would rather point fingers than be productive.

gappie

« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2010, 05:07:46 pm »

tsstss. rick.. justin.. dont fight. maybe mentor some new user questions in this forum instead...  8)

JustinChase

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2010, 05:26:08 pm »

I try to do just that whenever I'm able   :P

globetrotters1

« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2010, 08:56:35 pm »

oh, I
m always ready to help too... means: if I am able to! I know that I use only a small percentage of the whole Media Center and can only help someone who's doing the same kinda stuff as I or we do:

- defining and maintaining a music database of over 300'000 music tracks, mostly classical music
- maintaining a larger collection of movies

I know that many on here are much more knowledgeable about the technical aspects of a Media Center, especially also with the rather new technologies...

Probably it would be a cool idea to have a list ready of which people have which special knowledge to help... and to direct other people to them... (ok, I didn't read the whole thread, so I don't know really if someone else suggested the same)...

Anyway, I would be in for that too... (german? spanish? lol... more than probably my english)

Gl3nn

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2010, 12:03:14 am »

I've tried using the help and the wiki and the forum search for help on getting various things working, and have usually not found either the help of the wiki to be updated and therefore not very useful to me, nor to new users I would suppose.

I have used Media Center for over a decade, and I still need to ask questions and use the help.  I'd very much like to see these potentially useful systems improved, and imagine others would also.

I agree completely.
Pages: [1]   Go Up