INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Feature Requests  (Read 125248 times)

flac.rules

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Feature Requests
« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2012, 04:51:29 am »

Serve multiple libraries at the same time.

+1

chevron

« Reply #51 on: July 28, 2012, 05:41:04 am »

The letters on the remote's numeric keypad will work.  You can get page up and down with the channel up and down buttons.

Adjusting the monitor might help.  Please start a new thread if you would like to discuss.

OK thanks - my remote does not 'do' letters, will need to investigate further.  The alphabet option would still be useful though...

Tried all the settings on the monitor but not a lot of improvement.  Perhaps the luminance value of the selection box could be increased to full white?

bulldogger

• World Citizen
« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2012, 07:06:33 am »

The ability to have albums that have been split because of various artist, combined by adding, "complilation," without having to do a bunch or tagging.

maliceme

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2012, 08:08:31 am »

Here's one I ask for with every new release I purchase.  Though I have a license for 16 (and now for 17/18) I'm still only using 15 (/sigh don't ask) so this may have already been done - but I've never read that it has.

I would like the ability to be able to "virtually combine" separate tracks into a single track.

Say I rip a CD and it has 10 tracks.  But tracks 3-5 are really a single song, but they broke it down into three tracks on the CD.  When I rip the CD I have three files.  I'd like to be able to keep the three files as-is, but tell MC to treat the tracks as a single track.  That way anytime I add one of the tracks to the playlist it automagically adds all three, and keeps them together even through different sort orders (random, etc).

I think this would be a great addition for those "few pesky CDs," and certainly for those of us who listen to classical music.  And, unlike Apple's solution, something like this would work for any file type.  I rip all my CDs to native WAV format...

I've been using MC since at least 2006, v11 - I still have my email confirmation and key codes.  I LOVE IT - There's NOTHING like it!

+1!

Toytronic

• Recent member
« Reply #54 on: July 28, 2012, 09:20:34 am »

• And I think "audio only" version is a must.

+1

Playing with the General Options to remove unwanted features has it's limits. Since you plan to develop an Audio only version for OS X, it will be nice to offer the same option to your legacy Windows users. The memory and HDD space footprint of the application will be reduce to the bare minimum for audio purpose only.

IMHO, a server/client scheme for multiroom audio will be the best option, the client software being a "simple" MC audio player running as a network service with no library management and providing all the DSP Studio related options via a web based interface. Let's call it an "MC renderer" :)

paul77

• Recent member
« Reply #55 on: July 28, 2012, 11:33:51 am »

For me if I could play encrypted channels and stream live tv to clients then I would switch to mc18 from mediaportal

stirfry

• Recent member
« Reply #56 on: July 28, 2012, 03:42:08 pm »

Please could we have more integration with Cloud based services as I don't have anything Local any more.  I use Netflix and Lovefilm for film and Spotify for music, though to have these services in one client would be perfect.  Even my images are in the cloud on a personal service.

sKiZo

• World Citizen
« Reply #57 on: July 28, 2012, 04:47:39 pm »

Be nice to be able to manually adjust the settings after analyzing tracks. The routine works well more times than not, but there are times a personal tweak is in order. I did find that if you open the ANALYZE window, you can then click in a setting which gives you a drop down list. I still can't edit the existing value, but I can zero it out. Better than nothing.

Maybe (like a couple of my other feature requests) I just haven't stumbled across the trick. I would have expected tags that save the values that could be edited in the tag window?

mobyfrag

• World Citizen
« Reply #58 on: July 28, 2012, 05:26:19 pm »

Better Windows 8 Support (I don't care about Metro UI).
* Agreed. But I think it's already on the road map, right? :)

* I'm still encountering issues with some SRT subtitles (Like when you rewind a video for a few seconds, then play, subtitles appear double. So, just an improvement/fix here.

* What about a feature to automatically find subtitles online that are synced to the video file playing. Like we can currently download album covers.

* Simple A-B Repeat option

* An auto-mix feature: BPM recognition & sync between tracks. Finally we get the best cross-fade (: I'm actually asking that for 3 or 4 versions

* a Sleep Timer to play your music, gradually fade it over a set period of time, and then turn off your PC — perfect for listening to tunes before you go to sleep. (MediaMonkey feature)

I'd suggest moving the volume controls under the SEARCH button. That would leave room for four more playback controls grouped under the current ones.
* It's a pretty good idea, and I'm extending its point. What about parametric button(s)? You can assign whatever you want to it. For instance, Clear Playing Now, then start a smart-playlist or play randomly 100 tracks. Start playing a playlist. Start the Theater, Video mode. Start the sleep timer (see above). etc.

imugli

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #59 on: July 28, 2012, 06:07:32 pm »

The ability to have albums that have been split because of various artist, combined by adding, "complilation," without having to do a bunch or tagging.

Have you tried setting the Album Artist as (Multiple Artists) (which should be the default value), then change "Artist" to the song artist?

CraigNZ

• World Citizen
« Reply #60 on: July 28, 2012, 07:32:46 pm »

Library - Add Title function

When selecting Tools|Import, there would be an additional option: Add Title, this would allow you to add a title manually without having to search a hard drive.  The file type would default to a new type: disc, but could be changed by the user.

This new feature would be used for adding to the library, discs that you own but are not ripped to the hard drive.  For example, if you have 200 bluray discs, you don't want to go out and purchase several TB's of external drives to rip them on to.

Note, it is possible to do something like this now by loading the disc and then using right click to import it.  But it would be a lot easier to not have to load each disc, but instead simply add it manually.

In the Tag comment field you would put in something like "Insert Disc", or "Disc 197", or "Disc currently on load to Fred", etc.  Then, when you select the title and PLAY, the software would recognize the file type as "disc" and instead of trying to PLAY the disc it would simply display the comment field.  The comment is then used to guide the user on what to do, e.g., where the disc is located, or a reference to a cataloging system.

The other advantage of using "disc" file type is the user can select file type when viewing titles and see all the discs owned.

So in summary:

1. Add new function under "IMPORT": Add Title
2. Allow new file type: disc - which implies external storage
3. On PLAY .. if file type is disc then display comment only

tcman41

• Sound Surfing!
« Reply #61 on: July 28, 2012, 08:06:58 pm »

we have get info for movie and tv shows, how about get info for music  :)

MusicHawk

« Reply #62 on: July 28, 2012, 08:28:37 pm »

Now that I've paid for MC18 (glad to do it) here's some of what I'm hoping for...

+ Revisit how MC handles PHOTOS. MC is so close to being a superior photo library manager... so close.

Perhaps review all the past discussion about the various tag "standards", especially interaction with the Picasa and others that do face recognition but store data in sidecar files and/or use tags in unusual ways. One solution might be to provide a way to map such tags to MC's notion of standard tags (sort of done now for music files), extensible so that all the major image tag methods can be handled by MC.

+ Improve MC's support of PDFs. MC17 supports PDF files (as "Data") just enough to be frustrating. PDF files can be listed in an MC library, but they can't be viewed directly in MC (unlike image files), and they can't be tagged in the same way PDF tools do (essentially embedded XML).

My "media" includes an ever-growing collection of sheet music in PDF files (the most common format for this). Managing sheet music files may seem off-the-radar, but it seems to be a big and growing market. There are several sheet music PDF manager apps (some are quite expensive). They are gaining MC-like features, such as music file/play/record (so examples of a song can be listened to while viewing the sheet music), so they are alternatives to MC in this specific area. And they do PDF tagging, etc.

The PDFs are really containers for scanned images of sheet music pages. (Often they are saved in 2-bit color using a FAX CCITT compression to keep the files small.) The PDFs are often multi-page (multiple images, each on a PDF page). PDF-stored tags seem to be embedded XML.

If MC could round out its PDF handling, it could be a valuable sheet music manager for musicians, of which there are zillions. 
Managing my media with JRiver since Media Jukebox 8 (maybe earlier), currently use Media Center for Audio/Music and Photos/Videos.
My career in media spans Radio, TV, Print, Photography, Music, Film, Online, Live, Advertising, as producer, director, writer, performer, editor, engineer, executive, owner. An exhausting but amazing ride.

Jong

« Reply #63 on: July 28, 2012, 10:52:50 pm »

Please offer a way to quickly unify views across Theaterview/DNLA/(Web)Gizmo.

I can see some differences between these might be desirable (Gadgets/external programs etc.) but for me the desired hierarchical views of photos/video/audio are the same and creating them 3 times feels wasted effort.

BrianD

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #64 on: July 28, 2012, 11:15:34 pm »

Any updates to TV EPG in the pipeline?

I'd like to see:

Clock

Timeline to indicate current time on the grid

Live update so that it doesn't show old data after you've finished watching a show (or worse last night's data when you switch on again the next day)

Channel logo images

some indication of shows selected for recording

maybe some indication of genre/maybe not

Cheers for the continued work on MC!

SBR

+1

plus: At the moment MC allows you to select multiple channels for recording at the same time, even though I only have 1 tuner.  Seeing what is already selcted to record is important to me.

Also, showing the Date or Week/Day at the top of the grid so that when scrolling into the future I know what day I am looking at.

Looking forward to the full v18 release.
Brian

Castius

« Reply #65 on: July 28, 2012, 11:45:29 pm »

Features of MC 18 that i would love to see.
  • A full browser in theater view
  • Share views across Theaterview/DNLA/(Web)Gizmo

There is a great push for apps to be inside browsers and of course cloud based services.
A browser that is designed for 10 foot UI that has control over audio output.
I would make me one very happy camper.
http://kylo.tv/ is a good example of a browser for TV i've seen so far. But it could be better.  ;)

Shared views would just be really convenient.

Thanks.
Scott

Castius

« Reply #66 on: July 29, 2012, 02:10:18 am »

In theater view I want to bring life to my library.

If i like an actor and musician or any artist themselves. I would like to see pictures of them and then look up other work they have done in my library.

So maybe when you click on a title. There could be a "Search by". This could be controlled by the view. So for movies i would add a few common tags i would search by. Like director,actors,composer, and genre. Music could be artist, Instruments, BPS, and genre
These elements should have images associated with them. So this doesn't become too stale with just text.

Added functions like this really adds to theater view. It really helps show how useful a system like JMC can be. And might not need major changes to have a beautiful visual experience.

Micromecca

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #67 on: July 29, 2012, 02:40:54 am »

For me if I could play encrypted channels and stream live tv to clients then I would switch to mc18 from mediaportal

+1

If we could have softcam support (Acamd or Hadu) I could dump DVBLogic & WMC.

HiFiTubes

« Reply #68 on: July 29, 2012, 03:01:41 am »

Better dual monitor support.

MC doesn't respond to the WIN + arrows keys.
It also sticks to the wrong monitor and doesn't fall back to the primary with detached display after playback stopped.

HiFiTubes

« Reply #69 on: July 29, 2012, 05:16:01 am »

Ability to associated filetype to specific zone playback.

E.g. DSD .dff files played back to the DSD DAC vs. my PCM DAC.

Currently we can manually switch between such zones.

stealer

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #70 on: July 29, 2012, 05:29:01 am »

Has a very simple request:

the ability to maintain in the same page  when switching between the Audio & Playing Now..

you see, I use to browse thro my collections via Audio (artist) page and then when I switch to Playing Now and then back Audio (artist) page, it will return to the beginning of the page, ie artiste with Letter A.
If I am at the artist Sxxxx, I would like to return back to the same artist instead of going up to Artist Ax...

Or maybe a previous "button" will help ...

iwf

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Change this by choosing profile
« Reply #71 on: July 29, 2012, 08:13:55 am »

Any chance of a fix to the The feature that allows conversation of hi bit rates and bit depths for hand helds.  As discussed with Matt a few months ago.

The screens suggests its possible to create 16bit and 44 kHz flac copies of higher rate files (flac in particular) but the feature doesn't work. The only current method in MR17 is to create MP3 files. A link to the post is

dunxed

• Recent member
« Reply #72 on: July 29, 2012, 08:38:31 am »

Some TV improvements previously noted in this thread would be good (from Theatre view):  http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=72046.0

Cheers
Dunxed

Magic_Randy

• MC Beta Team
  • I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure..
« Reply #73 on: July 29, 2012, 08:49:02 am »

Lyrics Editor

Not a database as there are copyright issues. More a tool to fix/clean up and formatting, case, etc. Features details can be provided if this is something of interest.

Castius

« Reply #74 on: July 29, 2012, 12:58:48 pm »

I'd be interested in seeing how far you guys can take webgizmo/gizmo.
I'd take a look at GTVbox he is pushing pretty hard on what can be done with android. Even on older googleTV boxes.

As much as i love my windows box and happy to hear about Mac support. Smart TVs are still pushing really hard and fast.  Android has Plex and GTVbox and then there is apple TV. They are competing for a nice visual experience on a TV. I think JMC could be even better.

They even have been listening to me about what a good media remote should be.  :)
Even though i think the keyboard should just be an android touch screen keyboard.
http://www.itechnews.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Sony-NSZ-GS7-Google-TV-Internet-Player-remote-control.jpg
http://cdn-static.zdnet.com/i/story/50/06/371683/6371696-620x.png?hash=LmV5MJMxLw

sunfire7

« Reply #75 on: July 29, 2012, 01:58:47 pm »

Well, here are my requests:

1.- Native iDevices sync, if it's not possible because of apple, etc.  Update the "export to itunes" feature to allow an easy and semiautomatic sync.  Ability to convert lossless to lossy on the fly when exporting to itunes.  If it's possible do it a background automatic process.

2.- When connected to a library server, the ability to right clic in a song and "Import this song into -> x local library".  My purpose is when guests or family come to my house, and connects to library server, can import a song into their librarys without efford (itunes does it...)

3.- Advanced convertion dialog in cache options in addition to the low-med-high settings.  (be able to automatically cache a lame -v2 file for example)

If any of this is implemented in MC18 I will surely upgrade  :)
Happy licensed MC 15-19 User :)
Mac version early bird
My english is not perfect! My native lang is spanish

Mr James Dunn

• Recent member
« Reply #76 on: July 29, 2012, 04:49:04 pm »

Intergrated Ebook support would be good. I imagine it must be pretty easy to implement, and would add another reason to use MC as the only media application on my computer.

Bill S

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #77 on: July 29, 2012, 05:38:07 pm »

Request:
Ability to configure output channels based on source channels as well as source type.

For example in my bedroomI have 4 speakers; 2 speakers on my desk by the monitor as well as 2 speakers by the head of the bed.
- If source is an audio file file and is 2 channels I would like to output the 2 channels to the rear speaker pair as well as the front speaker pair.
- If the source is an audio file that is 4 channels (quad) I would like each channel to go to its speaker with no redirection up/downmixing
- If the source is an audio file that is 5.1 channels I would like it downmixed to 4 channel output.
- If the source is a 5.1 video file I would like it downmixed to stereo, and then output the stereo to the rear speakers as well as to the front speakers (for watching while in bed since the rear speakers are now directly to the left and right of my ears).

MPC-HC allows mapping channel output based on the input channels (options > Internal Filters/Audio Switcher > Custom Channel Mapping).  So here one can configure for 2 channel source to send channel 1 to both front left and rear left and channel 2 to front right and rear right.  Similarly, mapping can be specified for 4 channel sources and 5.1 channel sources etc...  But this doesn't allow for setting based on source type (nor does it use jrmss!)

Conceptually I am thinking of something like hierarchical dropdowns:

Dropdown 1 would be where one selects the source type (audio, video).
- Dropdown 2 would be where one selects the number of channels in the source, for the selected source type above.
-- One then configures the desired output for the specified source type and source channels:
-- > output same as source (e.g., stereo goes to front speaker pair only)
-- > stereo plus; stereo to both front and rear pairs of speakers (if source is more than 2 channels, dowmix to stereo first)
-- > X channel output (where X is the speaker config), source should be upmixed or downmixed to output X channels as needed

Let me know if there are any questions.  Thanks for reading/considering this!!

Jong

« Reply #78 on: July 29, 2012, 05:41:15 pm »

Unless I am missing something (very possible) moving a currently playing playlist from player to player does not seem to be possible. It seems you currently would need to re-queue the items and start playback as near to where you were as possible.

In an age of Smart TV and multiple audio devices around the home it should be possible either to forward what you are playing to another location and then move there or go to that location and, from there, transfer what is playing to your new location. In both cases, playback should resume from where you were at.

r_harms

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #79 on: July 29, 2012, 06:40:38 pm »

I've been very happy with 17 and am looking forward to riding along as 18 evolves. I've only got one request...

I'd like the option to right justify numeric fields.

That's it, I know, I'm ACD.

Keep up the great work.

Rick

bunglemebaby

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #80 on: July 29, 2012, 08:09:29 pm »

Unless I am missing something (very possible) moving a currently playing playlist from player to player does not seem to be possible. It seems you currently would need to re-queue the items and start playback as near to where you were as possible.
As far as I know, the closest thing to this is to "Link Zones", which will copy and sync the playlist from one zone to another, but will continues playing on both zones. So the pieces are there for this. I give this idea a big +1.

HiFiTubes

« Reply #81 on: July 29, 2012, 10:10:09 pm »

More audiophool tools, whether you agree to them or not.

Implement various upsampling filter types like Signalyst or XXXHighend. People like to tweak, especially us audiophools.

Here are all the options from Signalyst:
Software upsamplig / downsampling with selectable algorithm up to 32-bit 1.536 MHz or down to 16-bit 44.1 kHz (13 options, most "apodizing")
Delta-Sigma modulator for upsampling PCM/DSD content up to 24.576 MHz 1-bit SDM (4 oversampling options)
Selectable dithering / noise shaping algorithm (7 options)
Selectable convolution algorithm (FIR) for equalization, such as digital room correction (2 options)
Software-based digital volume control for PCM and SDM
Playback of DSF/DSDIFF files through any supported audio interface (PCM conversion)
Selectable algoritm and noise filters for DSF/DSDIFF playback (7 / 6 options)

Castius

« Reply #82 on: July 29, 2012, 11:24:47 pm »

+1 for forwarding playing now

struct

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #83 on: July 30, 2012, 03:34:40 am »

I hope when Jim H mentions "video on Gizmo", it is refering to improved transcoding and streaming options to Gizmo (so I can actually watch a TV show when not on LAN [my provider has slow upload speeds]), as well as a nicer android player (e.g. current player doesn't pause when the phone rings).

I would also like to see better ineraction with meta data services such as LastFM.  These help provide lists of "similar" artists, moods, etc that help others explore the music available.  There are probably others that have API's also.  We have playdoctor, but that is all at the moment (who knows maybe it does use LastFM??). 

Craig

vulture_g7

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #84 on: July 30, 2012, 10:01:29 am »

Ability to associated filetype to specific zone playback.

E.g. DSD .dff files played back to the DSD DAC vs. my PCM DAC.

Currently we can manually switch between such zones.

seconded

sKiZo

• World Citizen
« Reply #85 on: July 30, 2012, 03:06:33 pm »

The ability to build and save slideshows for specific artists or tracks, or at least a means to block photos or websites that don't fit the selection. I like Genesis, and if I never see another Hyundai again while listening to the group, I'll be a happy camper ...

What would be perfect would be a review function you can fire after listening to an album that allows you to pick and save the photos you like. If it's a rights issue, go ahead and clear the image cache, but save the urls as "favorites" ... the slideshow function can still introduce new photos to the mix, but still allow you to edit the list until eventually you get enough variety to lock it. If you really want to go crazy, allow a timer function similar to what Powerpoint uses so you can create your own synchronized show.

boot77

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #86 on: July 30, 2012, 05:36:24 pm »

I love the photo screensaver from MS mediacenter during audio playback. I might have overlooked the feature, but have not found it in MC17. I would also like the option to create albums based on folders not the dates. That's my 2cents. I hope to get lucky.

swinster

• World Citizen
« Reply #87 on: July 30, 2012, 06:10:03 pm »

I have been after an ability to control DSP control from keyboard short cuts or be able to provide a simple way to create a macro to operate them. In my case, I have been after a way to assign a key press to the tempo DSP in order to turn it on and off, and increase and reduce tempo simply. So far, I have been unable to find a way to do this.

In fact, all commands should be able to be accessed through a macro that can then be assigned to a single key press or combination, which could also aid remote control support. I have looked through the current Remote Control options, but nothing seems to fit.

swinster

• World Citizen
« Reply #88 on: July 30, 2012, 06:13:51 pm »

Oh, and the age old question of being able to create a proper full server with headless ability - i.e. the ability to manage a server store of music in a central location from multiple remote location without the need to actually visit the server, inclusion the ability to rip either directly to the server or to rip locally then synchronise at a later time.

alspoll

• World Citizen
« Reply #89 on: July 30, 2012, 06:54:41 pm »

Bringing this one over from the MC17 board...

AV Sync Correction using the remote.

noahwwinter

• Recent member
« Reply #90 on: July 30, 2012, 08:53:24 pm »

I would like to be able to time the visualization available in the display mode so that they do not rotate so quickly.  A lot of effort appears to have gone into the creation of these visualizations but one becomes kind of boring after a while but they blow through so quickly when set to shuffle that it can make one dizzy.

It would also be nice to be able to que the visualizations, picking some to rotate but not neccessarily all of them.  Again alot of effort to create these but we have almost no control over them.

Thanks so much for the consideration.

Castius

« Reply #91 on: July 31, 2012, 02:21:49 am »

I really like the TV&Movie interface of the google TV.  You can very quickly set favorite TV shows, Movies and channels.
It pulls meta data and thumbs nails for the shows currently showing. It's a really nice alternative to the standard EPG.
If you can figure out a way to create a theater view EPG anything like that would a be a welcome addition

rotho

• Recent member
« Reply #92 on: July 31, 2012, 06:25:57 am »

I would like the band field to be a list-type field (like conductor, composer, ...), because for example I have several classical discs where the "band" is composed of an orchestra and a choir, so I have to put more than one "band" name in this field.

cncb

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #93 on: July 31, 2012, 08:06:42 am »

It would be nice if Library Server clients could maintain their Playing Now lists between sessions (restart of MC on client).  If I want to continue playback from last time it is difficult to do when it shows the Playing Now from the server each time.
-Craig    MO 4Media remote and player:  Android/TV/Auto | iOS | Windows 10/UWP

danrien

• Galactic Citizen
  • Chillin
« Reply #94 on: July 31, 2012, 09:30:26 am »

I would like to see support for the Windows 8 metro UI, if even it just started out as launching theater view by default when launched from the Metro start screen (and still default to the normal view when launched from the desktop). Obviously a nice UI utilizing the Metro API combined with the power of MC's database underneath would be pretty awesome! But that is something that I'm sure would take many many hours :)

Also, just as a developer tangent, have you thought of moving to using WPF for rendering MC (which happens to be what Metro uses)? I've played around with it some and it definitely has a "smoothness" to rendering UI that is not present in WinForms/Win32.
http://davidvedvick.info

"Always be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman." - Anonymous

)p(

« Reply #95 on: July 31, 2012, 09:46:04 am »

One other thing I forgot to mention in my previous post

TRANSCODING - I am able to transcode avi (divx) to mp4 using Air Video for ipad and air video server.  This worked seamlessly without any tweaking.  I have NEVER been able to get MC17 to transcode files.  Thus, on my IPAD I use MC17 for audio but Air Server for video.  It would be nice to be able to use 1 pgm for both, especially since MC17 is supposed to support transcoding.

+1 On the fly transcoding like airvideo is my most wished new feature request by far for mc18.

rjm

« Reply #96 on: July 31, 2012, 09:58:29 am »

+1 On the fly transcoding like airvideo is my most wished new feature request by far for mc18.

Me too. Pretty much the only thing I want.

Jong

« Reply #97 on: July 31, 2012, 10:08:04 am »

We need to fix importing foreign language posters from TMDb. Other front-ends do not seem to have this problem.

Regardless of whether it is possible to fix this (it should be), when manually importing metadata it should be possible to display ALL posters from any metadata source for the user to choose. Currently only one poster per source is displayed and for TMDb that is frequently a non-English poster.

Tiger100

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #98 on: July 31, 2012, 11:47:24 am »

It would be great if Season Art was fully automated at populated through theTVDB.com.

matey

« Reply #99 on: July 31, 2012, 12:17:48 pm »

I'd like to see improvement in the handling of playing files from memory. I keep my files on a NAS and it's common to see buffer messages between songs and sometimes during songs for those in high resolution. I'd like to see MC load the whole audio file into memory prior to playing and cue the next song into memory so that playback can be seemless.

I'd also like to disable the auto read that MC does when a disc is inserted into the drive. I use another ripper, so if MC is open playing something else, MC and the ripper program fight to read the disc and it slows things down.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Up