INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: THANKS!!!  (Read 1114 times)

blunderman

• Recent member
THANKS!!!
« on: March 28, 2014, 09:57:57 pm »

;)
Just enjoying your quality product, a few thoughts came to mind, decided to say so.

So thanks, for continuing to support real user input for future feature implementations.  I've been faithful, and since mc17 the move from itunes hasn't been missed.  Being able to output so many zones and configurations, with support for any file/bitrate I've fed it so far has shed light on what files matter (although DSD support happened before I even knew what it was).  Sounding better than any previous combination of digital source components has in the past is what keeps me coming back, thanks.

I wasn't expecting any change to Gizmo, and one day there it was, automatically updated.  Nice work, and I enthusiastically wait for the finishing touches; Volume/playlist control enhancement, ergonomics, or other stuff that doesn't exist yet.

Play Doctor seems to be working.  I've got it set to play as an alarm clock, and I seem to feel better now.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: THANKS!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 07:27:19 am »

Play Doctor seems to be working.  I've got it set to play as an alarm clock, and I seem to feel better now.
We hope to add a Play Nurse some day.  ;)

Thanks for the thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up