INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Center 18.0.48 -- Available Here  (Read 34711 times)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Media Center 18.0.48 -- Available Here
« on: September 21, 2012, 09:02:48 am »

This is the latest beta version of MC 18.  Please post bugs here.  Please start a new thread for anything requiring discussion.  Non-bug posts will be deleted or moved.

This is a beta.  It may crash, hang, or have other problems.  Do not use if problems will upset you.

New Features in MC18

Upgrade Instructions

Download: http://files.jriver.com/mediacenter/channels/v18/latest/MediaCenter180048.exe

18.0.48 (9/21/2012)

1. Changed: Version 18 no longer works with a version 17 license (because this makes it impossible for people to upgrade from v17 to v18 using the program).

18.0.47 (9/20/2012)

1. Changed: Starting Play Doctor with an album as a seed will focus more heavily on that album instead of focusing on all albums by the artist equally.
2. Fixed: Starting video playback could cause a black screen to show until entering and leaving Theater View again.
3. Fixed: The OSD could fail to hide when switching modes, causing it to show in unexpected places like the root of Theater View.
4. Changed: Keyboard navigation in the panes didn't expand / collapse tree items with the left and right keys.
5. Fixed: Saving / loading views was not working properly.
6. Changed: Revised ASIO buffer creation slightly so that it's more likely to use a buffer size that's a power-of-two (which makes some drivers happy).

18.0.46 (9/19/2012)

1. Changed: OSD for live television is rearranged to match OSD for other video playback.
2. Changed: OSD title "Save Current time-shifting on stop" is simplified to "Save Current Time-shifting", and the selection "Use global setting in Options > Television", is followed by the actual global setting (such as (Do Not Save)).
3. Fixed: ALAC encoder's "Encoder settings..." link in Options did not behave properly.
4. Fixed: CD ripper ripped to WAV instead of AIFF even though the user selected AIFF encoding.
5. Fixed: Seeking did not work when a LS client played television recordings or live television shows.
6. Updated: Simplified Chinese language file. Thanks kelijun.
7. Fixed: Certain fonts could show unexpected characters at the end of lines.
8. Fixed: Using a skin that used Aero Glass could cause a crash.
9. NEW: The 'Black on Black' skin supports turning the DSP button blue during direct playback.
10. Fixed: Changes made to Audio > Bitstreaming were not always saved properly.

18.0.45 (9/17/2012)

1. Fixed: The installer was crashing with build 44.
2. Fixed: Clicking the 'Edit Disc Information' button in the view header would not work in some cases.
3. Fixed: In-place editing in the panes was not working.
4. Changed: Renaming an existing value in a list field that doesn't use list editing (like Artist) would replace the entire list instead of renaming only the single value.
5. Fixed: The 'Rip' Action Window could blank out when switching views.
6. Fixed: The 'Rip' Action Window could display an incorrect total number of ripped tracks when multiple CD's were being ripped.
7. Changed: The bitstreaming setting from Options > Video is migrated to Options > Audio so no user settings will be lost.
8. Changed: Options > Handheld allows running up to 8 conversions at a time (the previous limit was 4 at a time).
9. Changed: Playchart editing is enabled again (now that Play Doctor is done changing).
10. Fixed: Tooltips were not showing for non-editable Action Window > Tag items.

18.0.44 (9/14/2012)

1. NEW: Native ALAC encoder.
2. Changed: The option for bitstreaming audio moved from a video setting to an audio setting (you will have to manually reconfigure bitstreaming one time in Options > Audio).
3. Fixed: Adding a library view could crash.
4. Fixed: Adding a library that pointed to a Library Server was not working properly.
5. Fixed: Clicking the image in the Action Window > Tag page was not zooming into a full page view of the image.
6. Changed: Saved Play Doctor lists (Playcharts) will not be evaluated when looking at the parent playlist group (makes browsing too slow).
7. Changed: Play Doctor lists (Playcharts) show a folder icon in Theater View so they don't have to be evaluated until entered.

18.0.43 (9/13/2012)

1. Changed: When searching in the EPG or looking at 'To Be Recorded', it looks out 60 days in the future instead of 7 days.
2. NEW: Improved subwoofer limiter that does frequency-based limiting (more here: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=62012.0).

18.0.42 (9/12/2012)

1. Fixed: Switching in and out of Theater View could (still) hang if a web page view was showing.
2. Changed: Reworked the rules for OSD showing: the up/down menu position is independent of the temporary status views of position and volume, always starts at the same spot (resets after a minute), etc.
3. Fixed: With madVR, subtitles could draw on top of the OSD if they changed while the OSD was showing.
4. Fixed: Possible rare crash on program shutdown.
5. NEW: Added the ability to browse for sidecar subtitles while playing a video (useful for optical media, or for when the naming convention doesn't match the standards supported by JRiver).
6. Fixed: Switching between a subtitle format and no subtitles could leave the last subtitle showing.
7. Changed: When a previously removed file is reimported, it will always expand and read tags.  This fixes issues where deleting, then reimporting would not fix information if it was originally wrong for some reason.
8. Fixed: SND and SACD were incorrectly listed as discrete items in the import file types list (instead of grouped with their appropriate parent).
9. Fixed: Possible crash when deleting items from a list.
10. NEW: When importing CUE files from a folder, the underlying audio files will not be imported.
11. NEW: Import of SACD ISO files works nicely with the regular import tools.
12. Changed: 'Update Library From Tags' works better with SACD files.
13. Changed: When using the new desktop background slideshow builder, the program will use the highest possible resize quality (previously it would use a faster, but slightly lower quality resize).
14. Fixed: When streaming APE files, the last frame could play as silence.
15. Changed: Playback of an APE file could do an unnecessary parse of the APE tag when it reached the last frame of the file during playback.
16. NEW: Revised how linking of remote zones works to work better with Tremote zones ( more here: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=73907.msg504457#msg504457 )
17. Fixed: Options > File Location was blank.
18. Changed: The 'Details' view for file conversion is labeled 'Converter' instead of 'Video Converter' (since it can do audio or video).
19. NEW: Added 'Subtract' mode to DSP Studio > Parametric Equalizer > Mix channels.

18.0.41 (9/10/2012)

1. Fixed: Options > Remote Control could crash or cause troubles when closing options.
2. Fixed: Customize View > Set rules for file display could crash.
3. Fixed: Switching to Theater View from a web page view in Standard View could hang.
4. Fixed: Clicking cancel on the search edit dialog could cause the z-order of Media Center to shuffle.
5. Fixed: Toolbars were not showing tooltips.
6. Fixed: The 'Add Library View' list of presets and saved views was not showing.
7. Fixed: Clicking a search suggestion that was showing a truncation tooltip would crash.
8. Fixed: Running the user interface when Media Server was running would cause the maximized state of the program to be discarded.
9. Fixed: Checks that were only partially filled were not drawing properly in the Tag Action Window.
10. Changed: Improved the auto-run burn handler so that it opens the 'Burn' Action Window when selected.
11. NEW: Added support for /StartAfterDelay to the launcher so you can run Media Center after a delay (example to start after 5 seconds: MC18.exe /StartAfterDelay 5000).
12. Fixed: When playing to a DLNA zone, the sample rate, channels, and bitdepth would be empty in the player bar (shows source format, not destination format when serving).
13. Changed: Memory playback will not buffer to memory when playing from a remote device (since no activity is being avoided, and pushing a NIC can often cause audio problems).

18.0.40 (9/7/2012)

1. Fixed: MTP syncs to handheld devices (i.e. Android phones) were failing.
2. Changed: Updated German language file (thanks Bytestar).
3. NEW: Media Center can build a desktop background slideshow folder.  Select multiple images and right-click > Set as Desktop Background (requires Windows 7 or newer).
4. Changed: The 'Effects' choice on the OSD during image playback uses the newer menu style selection instead of the older one-at-a-time style.
5. NEW: Added 'Subwoofer' mode to Parametric Equalizer > Limiter (an adaptive limiter well suited for subwoofer use, good after a Linkwitz, etc.).
6. Fixed: Pushing the 'Play' button on a remote in Display View would not unpause playback.
7. NEW: Parametric Equalizer can address channels 9 through 16.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
  • Fight! You may win. If you don't, you already lost
Re: Media Center 18.0.47 -- Available Here
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2012, 09:16:28 am »

The window that appears when hovering/clicking the DSP button disappears even when the mouse is still over it.

edit: looks as it only happens, after once hovering the button without clicking it.

lepa

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2012, 09:18:47 am »

1. MC18 client crashes when I try to add new remote library
2. Video on gizmo is not visible on Galaxy S2 (4.04). If seek it will play less than half a second and stops again (black screen)
3. Action Window tagging: mouse over on property name shows value of the tag instead of property name (when property name hasn't got enough room to be shown completely)
4. Right/left keys aren't working i.e. shifting to next/previous menu item when using alt to go to windows menu (file, edit... etc menu)

Baldy

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2012, 09:38:36 am »

I dunno why everytime i type a bugreport theres a new version and its gone! Lol
Anyway I cant get SACD ISO to work at all in 18.0.47 version either.

And i still can send this fully working iso files if it helps the development!

kensn

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2012, 09:46:12 am »

9. NEW: The 'Black on Black' skin supports turning the DSP button blue during direct playback.

Absolutely fantastic... The level of support is above and beyond as usual..

Thanks for all your work Matt...

Ken
If(IsEmpty([Coffee Cup]), Coffee, Drink)

ksvane

• World Citizen
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2012, 09:49:49 am »

Left/right arrow keys still don't shift panes (but have stopped behaving like up/down).

sirshambling

• Galactic Citizen
  • real soul lives on....
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2012, 10:31:19 am »

Starting MC 18 also starts Asus AI suite. Once MC18 opened and Asus AI suite closed, playing a file or opening a playlist causes Asus AI suite to start up again.

MC 18 is unusable with these problems.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2012, 10:43:02 am »

Starting MC 18 also starts Asus AI suite. Once MC18 opened and Asus AI suite closed, playing a file or opening a playlist causes Asus AI suite to start up again.

MC 18 is unusable with these problems.

I can't think how this is happening.

You might double-check the shortcut you're using to start Media Center.

Disable any third-party plugins.

It could also be an Asus AI suite issue.

You might start a new thread to investigate more.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Media Center 18.0.48 -- Available Here
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2012, 02:06:59 pm »

Please note that we uploaded a build 18.0.48 that changes licensing to require a v18 license.

This was done so that v17 users could get the special upgrade price by upgrading from inside v18.

sirkus

• World Citizen
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2012, 02:20:41 pm »

Hello, in DSP Studio, VST doesn't expose multi channel ins and outs, only stereo. In MC, Channels are set to 5.1 and Mixing to Clone Side/Rear

Update: Sorry, corrected I selected the wrong Bidule plug...

sirshambling

• Galactic Citizen
  • real soul lives on....
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2012, 03:37:17 pm »

I can't think how this is happening.

You might double-check the shortcut you're using to start Media Center.

Disable any third-party plugins.

It could also be an Asus AI suite issue.

You might start a new thread to investigate more.

Thanks Matt - I've got no thrid party plugins and I've tried using the exe file in the jriver folder in prgram files x86 - still the same issues. Never had anything lke this with MC17. I'll start a new thread tomorrow morning. John.

preproman

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2012, 03:56:29 pm »

Where did the Skin Manager go?

My selected skins from 17 did not come over to 18 in standard view and in Theater view.

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2012, 05:20:29 pm »

Right click to a file in Playing Now -> Overview and selecting Tag does not allow to tag the file in action window.

satfrat

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2012, 05:34:31 pm »

Where did the Skin Manager go?

My selected skins from 17 did not come over to 18 in standard view and in Theater view.

Ditto,,, I use Amped2 for Mini and I tried to send a copy from MC17 to MC18/MiniSkins file. Ampd2 showed up in the Skins Mini selection list but when I checked it off, then tried to do into Mini View, MC18 simply shut down.

Cheers,
Robin

nathanchavez

• Galactic Citizen
  • I know nothing except for the fact of my ignorance
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2012, 06:50:16 pm »

Thanks for bringing the dog back, matt.

It seems that there are some setting that are not brought over from 17 to 18, such as video playback settings.

ram99999

« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2012, 07:32:36 pm »

still there is a problem in the arabic language....e.g when adding arabic mp3 song...the arabic name of this song appear in the form of misunderstanding disconected letters,not as an arabic word as in MC17,i dont understand its cause and how i can to resolve it....plz,sir try to fix it...many thanks

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2012, 08:05:32 pm »

still there is a problem in the arabic language....e.g when adding arabic mp3 song...the arabic name of this song appear in the form of misunderstanding disconected letters,not as an arabic word as in MC17,i dont understand its cause and how i can to resolve it....plz,sir try to fix it...many thanks

Right-to-left text is not yet supported.  More here:
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=73800.msg500847#msg500847

If the problem is something other than right-to-left vs left-to-right, please start a new thread and help us understand the problem better.

Thanks.

preproman

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2012, 09:01:53 pm »

Where is the Skin manager?

apgood

• World Citizen
Re: Re: Re: Media Center 18.0.48 -- Available Here
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2012, 05:33:55 am »

Ditto,,, I use Amped2 for Mini and I tried to send a copy from MC17 to MC18/MiniSkins file. Ampd2 showed up in the Skins Mini selection list but when I checked it off, then tried to do into Mini View, MC18 simply shut down.

Cheers,
Robin

I had something similar where I have mc18 start in theater view, but when I tried to switch to standard view it would close the program down and I couldn't get mc18 to appear again until I killed the process in task manager at which point I would of course be in theater view again.

What it did was change the windows UAC settings to the minimum on the slider i.e. Never notify (off?) and after a restart of the computer it has worked fine since so you could give that a go.

Hiram

« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2012, 02:46:56 pm »

1. The trial doesn't seem to end. It's been stuck at 1 remaining day for a few days now and every time the dialogue pops up I can simply press continue and carry on using the software. (It might be possible that the trial itself hasn't actually ended and that the software simply displays an incorrect number of days left.)
2. Changing the subtitle font doesn't seem to work, it simply continues on using the default one(Trebuchet MS bold 12).

moophone

• Recent member
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2012, 03:23:55 pm »

8. Fixed: SND and SACD were incorrectly listed as discrete items in the import file types list (instead of grouped with their appropriate parent).

11. NEW: Import of SACD ISO files works nicely with the regular import tools.

Not so nicely. Unable to import SACD isos in this version. I cannot even drag and drop the iso like I could do in mc17. I have sacd iso's in one of my library path but it skips over them. It does pick up the .flacs inside one of them so I know its at least reading the iso's. Any ideas?

tofo

• Recent member
Media Center 18.0.48 - Failed to open or parse file
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2012, 03:27:57 pm »

On my computer recording and time shifting only works in Media Center 15. Versions 16, 17 and now 18 has the same problem.

In version 16 and 17 the errors have been "Failed to load time shifting file" in version 18 it is
  • "Failed attempting to open file ..*.jts"
  • "Failed to open or parse file."

(The *.jts reported opens ok in notepad)

Have reported the errors with version 16 and 17 earlier but has not got any solution and is now stuck with media center 15 and do not find it worth the money to upgrade if recording does not work.

Sound, video and game controllers:
    Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-2200 (8980) (driver 7.9.1.28162)

Here is a fraction of the log file:

Code: [Select]
0053368: 404: Playback: COSDWindow::UpdatePosition: Finish (0 ms)
0053477: 404: Playback: COSDWindow::UpdatePosition: Start
0053477: 404: Playback: COSDWindow::UpdatePosition: Finish (0 ms)
0053508: 5124: Playback: CBitrateMonitor::UpdateBitrate: Start
0053508: 5124: Playback: CBitrateMonitor::UpdateBitrate: Accum audio bytes 0, video bytes 0, time period 2000,0663848617875829 ms
0053508: 5124: Playback: CBitrateMonitor::UpdateBitrate: Bitrate for current period: 0, audio: 0, video 0
0053508: 5124: Playback: CBitrateMonitor::UpdateBitrate: Finish (0 ms)
0053508: 8004: TV: CTSFileReader::ReadHeaders: Timeout waiting for available data.
0053508: 8004: TV: CTSFileReader::ReadHeaders: Finish (19999 ms)
0053508: 8004: TV: CTSFileReader::OpenFiles: Finish (19999 ms)
0053508: 8004: TV: CJRTVReaderFilter::Load: CTSFileReader::Open returned 0x80004005
0053508: 8004: Playback: DShowVideoGraph::ConnectSourceAndSplitter: Failed attempting to open file: S:\video\TV\Veckans föreställning_ Peter Mattei är Barberaren i Sevilla 2012-09-22\Veckans föreställning_ Peter Mattei är Barberaren i Sevilla 2012-09-22.jts
0053508: 8004: Playback: DShowVideoGraph::ConnectSourceAndSplitter: Failed to open or parse file.  (hr=0x80004005)
0053508: 8004: Playback: DShowVideoGraph::ConnectSourceAndSplitter: Finish (19999 ms)
0053508: 8004: Playback: DShowVideoGraph::Render: Error: source / splitter did not expose output pins.
0053508: 8004: Playback: CStreamSelectionList::FindStreams: Start
0053508: 8004: Playback: CStreamSelectionList::FindStreams: IStreamSelect interface not found
0053508: 8004: Playback: CStreamSelectionList::FindStreams: Finish (0 ms)
0053508: 8004: Playback: DShowVideoGraph::Render: Rendering success: 0
0053508: 8004: Playback: DShowVideoGraph::Render: Finish (19999 ms)
0053508: 8004: TV: CMainTVManager::PropagateErrorMessage: Start
0053508: 8004: TV: CMainTVManager::PropagateErrorMessage: Failed to open or parse file.  (hr=0x80004005) hr=0x80004005
0053508: 8004: TV: CMainTVManager::PropagateErrorMessage: Finish (0 ms)
0053508: 8004: TV: CTimeShifting::BuildPlayerGraph: Finish (19999 ms)
0053508: 8004: TV: CTimeShifting::CompletePendingOperation(): PlayerGraph built. 80004005
0053508: 8004: TV: CTimeShifting::CompletePendingOperation(): Failed to open or parse file.  (hr=0x80004005)
Odefinierat fel
0053508: 8004: TV: CTimeShifting::TearDownPlayerGraph: Start
0053508: 8004: TV: CTimeShifting::TearDownPlayerGraph: Releasing objects
0053508: 8004: TV: CTimeShifting::TearDownPlayerGraph: Releasing bitrate monitor
0053508: 8004: TV: CTimeShifting::TearDownPlayerGraph: Releasing graph
0053508: 404: TV: CTVPlayer::OnComEvent: Start
0053508: 404: TV: CTVPlayer::OnComEvent: nID=297, nCommand=3

?

ksvane

• World Citizen
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2012, 04:59:11 pm »

I changed the tags of a song while listening to it (Title, Album and cover art) Towards the end of the song, at the exact same moment MC is able to save the tags to the file (because it is no longer "in use") playback goes awry.

mobyfrag

• World Citizen
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2012, 07:37:37 pm »

18.0.46 (9/19/2012)

xx
Maybe you could remove the old good one untidy skins from JRM versions legacy :)
I mean from the setup. Everybody's free to add a new skin any time! ;)

vagskal

« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2012, 10:49:19 pm »

Issue with cover art when files are played through a playlist: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=73661.0

Compare: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=74522.0

"Funny" characters like stars and hearts are not displayed in the expression editor.

tvted

« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2012, 07:15:13 pm »

Long time user first time poster.

I use a Server to stream to my house and phone. The server is outfitted with a Hauppauge 2250 dual tuner card. My setup is OTA. In this setup not all channels are always available dependent on environmental factors. If on a client PC I select a channel that is currently not receivable it crashes the Server app which then needs restarting, once restarted it is able to serve TV to the clients again. If at the Server PC I make the station selection the app does not crash and does not need restarting. Media Centre server crashing only happens when the live station is selected from a client.

Thoughts and help would be appreciated. I know this facility is new and will likely need some ironing out.

I've waited a while for JRiver to allow tuner sharing from my Server throughout the household. I look forward to an update that might fix this.

Running 18.0.48

td

kensn

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2012, 08:42:39 pm »

Watching TV from a client...  Awesome work...  I do not seem to watch any channel except the first one I choose. To Watch another channel I must Stop and restart the Server.

Ken

JIMV

• World Citizen
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2012, 09:57:03 pm »

A bit of praise...I first bought MC16, then upgraded and now am using MC18. In every version of the program until this, if the program was on but not in use for a few hours, the ability to do anything from reduce or zoom the program from the taskbar to closing the program crashed forcing me to have to close the not responding program from Task manager. For reasons unknown, MC18 stays open as desired and works properly.

well done...don't 'fix' it

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2012, 03:42:19 am »

Starting Visualization Studio makes MC18 crash.

Two logs after crash attached:

[...]
0021172: 3988: Podcast: CPodcastFeed::AnalyzeFeedAndEpisodes: Analyzing episodes
0021172: 3988: Podcast: CPodcastFeed::AnalyzeFeedAndEpisodes: Finish (0 ms)
0021172: 3988: Podcast: CPodcastFeed::AnalyzeFeedAndEpisodes: Start
0021172: 3988: Podcast: CPodcastFeed::AnalyzeFeedAndEpisodes: URL: http://podcast.wdr.de/radio/deutschstunde.xml
0021172: 3988: Podcast: CPodcastFeed::AnalyzeFeedAndEpisodes: Analyzing episodes
0021172: 3988: Podcast: CPodcastFeed::AnalyzeFeedAndEpisodes: URL: http://podcast.wdr.de/radio/filmrezension.xml
0021172: 3988: Podcast: CPodcastFeed::AnalyzeFeedAndEpisodes: URL: http://podcast.wdr.de/radio/1live_dennis.xml
0021172: 3988: Podcast: CPodcastFeed::AnalyzeFeedAndEpisodes: URL: http://podcast.wdr.de/radio/1live_noobnerd.xml
0021172: 3988: Podcast: CPodcastScheduler::ScheduleDownload: Starting worker thread
0021172: 3988: Podcast: CPodcastWorker[3]: Start
0021172: 3988: Podcast: CPodcastWorker[3]: Finish (0 ms)
0021172: 3988: Podcast: CPodcastScheduler::ScheduleDownload: Finish (0 ms)
0021172: 3988: Podcast: CPodcastScheduler::ScheduleDownload: Start
0021172: 3988: Podcast: CPodcastScheduler::ScheduleDownload: Finish (0 ms)
0021172: 3988: Podcast: CPodcastScheduler::Update: Finish (0 ms)
0021172: 3660: Podcast: CPodcastWorker::Thread[CPodcastWorker[3]]: Start
0021172: 3660: Podcast: CPodcastWorker::ReadURLToString: http://podcast.wdr.de/radio/klartext.xml: Start
0021172: 3660: Reader: CWinINetReader::Open: Start
0021172: 3660: Reader: CWinINetReader::Open: Opening http://podcast.wdr.de/radio/klartext.xml
0021172: 4548: Reader: CWinINetReader::Thread: Start
0021172: 4548: Reader: CWinINetReader::Connect: Start
0021172: 4548: Reader: CWinINetReader::Connect: Finish (0 ms)
0021172: 4548: Reader: CWinINetReader::DownloadFromHTTPURL: Start
0021203: 76: Reader: CBackgroundReaderThread::Thread: Start
0021218: 76: Reader: CBackgroundReaderThread::Thread: Finish (15 ms)
0022140: 3988: General: CMCResourceHelper::GetIsModalPopupShowing: Menu showing
0022265: 3988: General: TopLevelExceptionFilter: Unhandled exception -- program crashing
0022265: 3988: General: TopLevelExceptionFilter: Message: 15, wParam: 0, lParam: 0, Window class: JRiver Popup Class
0023812: 2436: Reader: CBackgroundReaderThread::Thread: Start

[...]
0059437: 3884: Podcast: CPodcastFeed::AnalyzeFeedAndEpisodes: Analyzing episodes
0059437: 3884: Podcast: CPodcastFeed::AnalyzeFeedAndEpisodes: Finish (0 ms)
0059437: 3884: Podcast: CPodcastFeed::AnalyzeFeedAndEpisodes: Start
0059437: 3884: Podcast: CPodcastFeed::AnalyzeFeedAndEpisodes: URL: http://podcast.wdr.de/radio/1live_dennis.xml
0059437: 3884: Podcast: CPodcastFeed::AnalyzeFeedAndEpisodes: Analyzing episodes
0059437: 3884: Podcast: CPodcastFeed::AnalyzeFeedAndEpisodes: Start
0059437: 3884: Podcast: CPodcastFeed::AnalyzeFeedAndEpisodes: URL: http://podcast.wdr.de/radio/1live_noobnerd.xml
0059437: 3884: Podcast: CPodcastScheduler::ScheduleDownload: Starting worker thread
0059437: 3884: Podcast: CPodcastWorker[8]: Start
0059437: 3884: Podcast: CPodcastWorker[8]: Finish (0 ms)
0059437: 3884: Podcast: CPodcastScheduler::ScheduleDownload: Finish (0 ms)
0059437: 3884: Podcast: CPodcastScheduler::ScheduleDownload: Start
0059437: 3884: Podcast: CPodcastScheduler::ScheduleDownload: Finish (0 ms)
0059437: 3884: Podcast: CPodcastScheduler::Update: Finish (0 ms)
0059437: 4712: Podcast: CPodcastWorker::Thread[CPodcastWorker[8]]: Start
0059437: 4712: Podcast: CPodcastWorker::ReadURLToString: http://podcast.wdr.de/radio/quintessenz.xml: Start
0059453: 4712: Reader: CWinINetReader::Open: Start
0059453: 4712: Reader: CWinINetReader::Open: Opening http://podcast.wdr.de/radio/quintessenz.xml
0059453: 68: Reader: CWinINetReader::Thread: Start
0059453: 68: Reader: CWinINetReader::Connect: Start
0059453: 68: Reader: CWinINetReader::Connect: Finish (0 ms)
0059453: 68: Reader: CWinINetReader::DownloadFromHTTPURL: Start
0059765: 4644: Reader: CBackgroundReaderThread::Thread: Start
0059781: 4644: Reader: CBackgroundReaderThread::Thread: Finish (16 ms)
0059922: 1440: Reader: CWinINetReader::DownloadFromHTTPURL: Retry needed, trying again...
0059922: 1440: Reader: CWinINetReader::Connect: Start
0059922: 1440: Reader: CWinINetReader::Connect: Finish (0 ms)
0060031: 68: Reader: CWinINetReader::DownloadFromHTTPURL: Success
0060031: 68: Reader: CWinINetReader::DownloadFromHTTPURL: Finish (578 ms)
0060031: 68: Reader: CWinINetReader::Thread: Finish (578 ms)
0060031: 4712: Reader: CWinINetReader::Open: Finish (578 ms)
0060125: 3884: General: CMCUICore::GetEnableMonitorChange: Start
0060125: 3884: General: CMCUICore::GetEnableMonitorChange: Change: 1; UI Mode: -999; Playing: 1
0060125: 3884: General: CMCUICore::GetEnableMonitorChange: Finish (result: 1) (0 ms)
0060781: 3048: Reader: CBackgroundReaderThread::Thread: Start
0060797: 3048: Reader: CBackgroundReaderThread::Thread: Finish (16 ms)
0061203: 1440: Reader: CWinINetReader::DownloadFromHTTPURL: Success
0061203: 1440: Reader: CWinINetReader::DownloadFromHTTPURL: Finish (1766 ms)
0061203: 1440: Reader: CWinINetReader::Thread: Finish (1766 ms)
0061203: 3468: Reader: CWinINetReader::Open: Finish (1766 ms)
0061906: 4772: Reader: CBackgroundReaderThread::Thread: Start
0061922: 4772: Reader: CBackgroundReaderThread::Thread: Finish (16 ms)
0062922: 5068: Reader: CBackgroundReaderThread::Thread: Start
0062922: 5068: Reader: CBackgroundReaderThread::Thread: Finish (0 ms)
0063922: 3616: Reader: CBackgroundReaderThread::Thread: Start
0063937: 3616: Reader: CBackgroundReaderThread::Thread: Finish (15 ms)
0064031: 2708: Playback: CMJWaveFeeder::ProcessSeek: Start
0064031: 2708: Playback: CMJWaveFeeder::ProcessSeek: Seeking to 64990,142857142855064 ms
0064031: 2716: Reader: CBackgroundReaderThread::Thread: Start
0064031: 2708: Playback: CMJWaveFeeder::ProcessSeek: Finish (0 ms)
0064047: 2716: Reader: CBackgroundReaderThread::Thread: Finish (16 ms)
0064047: 4744: Reader: CBackgroundReaderThread::Thread: Start
0064062: 4744: Reader: CBackgroundReaderThread::Thread: Finish (15 ms)
0064140: 4264: Reader: CBackgroundReaderThread::Thread: Start
0064140: 4264: Reader: CBackgroundReaderThread::Thread: Finish (0 ms)
0064219: 1892: Reader: CBackgroundReaderThread::Thread: Start
0064234: 1892: Reader: CBackgroundReaderThread::Thread: Finish (15 ms)
0064312: 3064: Reader: CBackgroundReaderThread::Thread: Start
0064312: 3064: Reader: CBackgroundReaderThread::Thread: Finish (0 ms)
0064406: 3396: Reader: CBackgroundReaderThread::Thread: Start
0064422: 3396: Reader: CBackgroundReaderThread::Thread: Finish (16 ms)
0065125: 2572: Reader: CBackgroundReaderThread::Thread: Start
0065125: 2572: Reader: CBackgroundReaderThread::Thread: Finish (0 ms)
0066125: 2588: Reader: CBackgroundReaderThread::Thread: Start
0066140: 2588: Reader: CBackgroundReaderThread::Thread: Finish (15 ms)
0066969: 3884: SDK: CMJFilesAutomation::CMJFilesAutomation: Global Count: 1
0066969: 3884: Playback: CDisplayPlugin::LoadPlugin: Start
0066969: 3884: Playback: CDisplayPlugin::LoadPlugin: Plugin: 3D Visualizations
0066969: 3884: Playback: CDisplayPlugin::LoadPlugin: Finish (0 ms)
0066969: 3884: Playback: CDisplayPlugin::LoadPlugin: Start
0066969: 3884: Playback: CDisplayPlugin::LoadPlugin: Plugin: Track Info
0066969: 3884: Playback: CDisplayPlugin::LoadPlugin: Finish (0 ms)
0067140: 4628: Reader: CBackgroundReaderThread::Thread: Start
0067140: 4628: Reader: CBackgroundReaderThread::Thread: Finish (0 ms)
0068265: 4708: Reader: CBackgroundReaderThread::Thread: Start
0068265: 4708: Reader: CBackgroundReaderThread::Thread: Finish (0 ms)
0068312: 3884: General: CMCResourceHelper::GetIsModalPopupShowing: Menu showing
0068422: 3884: General: TopLevelExceptionFilter: Unhandled exception -- program crashing
0068422: 3884: General: TopLevelExceptionFilter: Message: 15, wParam: 0, lParam: 0, Window class: JRiver Popup Class

Fabricio

• No one has patience with me.
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2012, 05:01:51 am »

MC 18.0.45 - 18.0.48 dont working in Thumbnails > Thumbnails Text:

Expression: <font color="#FF7F00">Mid(★★★★★, 0, [Rating])<//font>  does not display icons stars

Regards,

Fabricio, from Brazil.

locust

« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2012, 03:40:50 pm »

Drop Down Lists aren't working correctly for me in MC18, MC17 is fine.

When I open a drop down list is always closes as soon as the mouse pointer is focused on it.#
If I keep the mouse focused on the category name in which it was generated from, the list will display indefinitely until I move the pointer anywhere else on the screen.

StuckMojo

• Galactic Citizen
  • Change this by choosing profile
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2012, 07:20:10 pm »

I have a "very" small "Bug" for you. It's there since MC 16 i think.

Would be nice if MC Team would correct "Season" for German Language.
Display shows "Jahreszeiten" with german language.

In Theater View Settings: Staffel   ->Correct

But in Theater View->Jahreszeiten  ->Wrong ?

Season ->Staffel
Seasons->Staffeln

Would be nice if MC Team could fix this.

Lian Li PC-C60B HTPC Case
(Soundgraph Imon Display + Remote Control)
Asus M4A87TD/USB3 + 8GB DDR3
AMD Athlon II X4 605e 4x2,3Ghz (45W TDP)
Onkyo TX-NR906
Teufel System 5 THX Select 2

Supersnake

• World Citizen
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2012, 09:40:02 pm »

Can you fix this?  Thanks.

In both MC 18 and MC 17  When the user clicks on Tools - you can access the following five categories in the Drop Down List:

Send to  / Library Tools  / Cover Art  / Locate  / Links  

When you click on any of those five categories you can then access various subcategories.  For example, these are the subcategories available after you select the Links category:

Tools / Links / Google, IMDB, Rotten Tomatoes | Manage Links

Problem
Once I select any subcategory within Library Tools, Cover Art, Locate, or Links I have to close and restart MC18/MC17 in order to be able to access those five categories and their subcategories again. (Otherwise you get a grayed out "No files selected" )

maid

« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2012, 11:41:53 pm »

When will this be stable to try?
Intel Core i5-4590 CPU,  Haswell Gen2,  LGA1150, 3.3GHz 6 DDR3/ 2x PCIE3.0 x16 16gb Ram Windows 10 64 bit Asus Z97-DELUXE ATX Motherboard Nvidia GForce gtx1080 Receiver Onkyo TX-NR925 TV LG LF6300 55" smart TV

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2012, 05:41:33 am »

Problem
Once I select any subcategory within Library Tools, Cover Art, Locate, or Links I have to close and restart MC18/MC17 in order to be able to access those five categories and their subcategories. (Otherwise you get a grayed out "No files selected" )
Nice bug report, but I can't duplicate this.  Please start a thread, with details on your setup.  It could be a video bug.  Try it on another PC if you can.

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2012, 05:42:18 am »

When will this be stable to try?

There are no doubt still some bugs, but I've been running it for a while now and have removed MC17 from my main and HTPC.  Give it a go.
JRiver CEO Elect

tkolsto

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2012, 12:28:20 pm »

I have bought lisence for mc 18. And i have successfully installed the lisence. *But i cant upgrade it from mc 17 to 18. I go to the help menu and select update channels - check for updates - latest(the beta require a password). when ive checked for updates it still says that it is the latest mc 17.

How do I update to mc 18?

Please can somebody help me?

Reguards,

Thomas from Norway

kensn

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2012, 12:39:31 pm »

I have bought lisence for mc 18. And i have successfully installed the lisence. *But i cant upgrade it from mc 17 to 18. I go to the help menu and select update channels - check for updates - latest(the beta require a password). when ive checked for updates it still says that it is the latest mc 17.

How do I update to mc 18?

Please can somebody help me?

Reguards,

Thomas from Norway

Download and install v18 from the top of this thread. It will install along side on your v17. The update will only work for like versions.

Ken
Pages: [1]   Go Up