INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver Media Center 18.0.195 -- Available Here  (Read 24496 times)

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
JRiver Media Center 18.0.195 -- Available Here
« on: June 05, 2013, 08:55:56 am »

This is the latest version of MC 18.  Please post bugs here.  Please start a new thread for anything requiring discussion.  Non-bug posts will be deleted.

Download: http://files.jriver.com/mediacenter/channels/v18/latest/MediaCenter180195.exe

History: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=74442.0

18.0.195 (6/4/2013)

1. Fixed: If an iPod failed to initialize, it could cause a hang when trying to display the error message.
2. Fixed: The option to run Theater View in exclusive mode was not working in build 194 on Windows 7 and Windows 8 (this mode is not recommended for normal use).
3. Changed: Updated Chinese language files (thanks kelijun).
4. Changed: A portable install will no longer warn and fail to run when taken between different operating systems.
5. Changed: When switching tracks that require a hardware stop / start like on a sample rate change, the startup silence option will be honored (silence will be maximum of between track gap and startup silence gap).
6. Changed: Updated to madVR v0.86 (thanks madshi).
7. Changed: Subtitles account for the madVR presentation latency by using the new IMadVRInfo interface.
8. Fixed: Theater View's focus / cursor could move unexpectedly in some cases.
7. Fixed: Temp files created for .wvc files are now renamed to their final name when done when encoding Wavpack.
8. Fixed: Empty temp files are no longer created when encoding lossless Wavpack.  
9. Changed: Wavpack files now display compression information.  
10. Changed: When acting as a DLNA renderer, Media Center will use "error free" mode so that playback errors won't cause message boxes to display (since the controller is normally in a different place).

18.0.194 (6/3/2013)

1. Fixed: Podcasting could cause the user interface to be sluggish in some cases when first starting the program.
2. Changed: Switched Direct Sound output to always use 24-bit integer instead of 32-bit floating point (because it appears some devices don't work nicely with 32-bit floating point).
3. Fixed: MC could hang or crash when changing television channels on the fly.
4. Changed: Revised the presentation system used by Theater View on Windows 7 and Windows 8 to be more efficient (also fixes a Windows 8 dead-lock with regards to child windows intersecting with windowed 3d windows).
5. Changed: Red October uses LAV filters version 0.57 (thanks nevcairiel).
6. Changed: Fullscreen modes are not always-on-top (please report any focus or z-ordering issues).
7. Fixed: With some monitor configurations, the mouse wheel would not work properly in Theater View.
8. Fixed: The folder browse dialog was not always working properly when typing a path into the edit at the top of the dialog.

18.0.193 (5/31/2013)

1. Changed: Theater View, Display View, and Cover View are now always-on-top windows so that system dialogs are less likely to appear and/or steal the focus in these modes.
2. Fixed: FLAC reference code would crash when encoding when an estimated total size was provided to the encoder, the 'verify' option was enabled, and encoding duration exceeded the estimated duration.
3. Changed: Updated Chinese language file (thanks kelijun).
4. Fixed: Stopping or switching tracks during Library Server client playback could lead to a crash.
5. Fixed: WASAPI with event style disabled could buffer shortfall unnecessarily in the last few builds (normally sounds like ticks).
6. Fixed: If the selected output plugin could not be found, the program could switch to ASIO instead of the default Direct Sound.
7. Fixed: When connecting to a library that required a password, the program could dead-lock in some cases.
8. Fixed: Entering a 'Q' value of over 1.0 for a shelf filter with Parametric Equalizer would cause crackling during output.

18.0.192 (5/29/2013)

1. Changed: When overwriting a Car Radio preset, the preset will default to using the same name.
2. Fixed: DVD menu mouse selection was not always working properly with madVR (used by Red October HQ).
3. Changed: Right-clicking an image during playback will offer the option to edit the image (will return to Standard View).
4. Fixed: When editing an image from a non library or playlist view (like Playing Now), the image editor would show as a slightly broken popup instead of a nicely integrated tool.
5. Faster: The image editor and image preview uses the shared image playback cache to help performance.
6. Fixed: Pushing enter in an image editor toolbox control could cause unexpected results.

18.0.191 (5/28/2013)

1. Changed: Default graph-building for analog television tuners is more robust.
2. Changed: Added the ability to select the output bitdepth when using Kernel Streaming (Options > Audio > Output mode settings...).
3. Changed: MC automatically detects whether Ceton InfiniTV (and possibly other CableCARD television tuners) are in used (by another application or on another computer on the network), so there is no need to manually allocate the tuners for each computer.
4. Changed: Updated Korean language file (thanks Junghwan).
5. Changed: Updated Polish translation (thanks Janusz Grzybek).
6. Fixed: When emailing images, it wasn't possible to pick the option 'Original size'.
7. Fixed: Audio Path could incorrectly account for the output bitdepth in the last few builds causing it to incorrectly say 'not using enough bits to output the input directly'.
8. Fixed: DoPE bitstreaming was not working properly in the last few builds.
9. Changed: The volume and mute state for a DLNA device is queried in a background thread so that unresponsive devices will not slow or freeze the user interface.
10. Changed: SSA subtitle takes into account when the subtitle file resolution does not match the content resolution when sizing subtitles.
11. Fixed: In some cases, line-in and loopback playback could incorrectly analyze the buffer state causing playback issues.
12. Changed: Added full support for DSD bitstreaming using DoP to the Kernel Streaming plugin.
13. Changed: DoP works when playing with WASAPI when event style is diabled.

18.0.190 (5/21/2013)

1. Changed: When bitstreaming video, Audio Path will show nice information.
2. Changed: Add Channel tool for Clear QAM TV tuners has entries for "Program Number" and "Virtual Channel".  Major channel, minor channel, and frequency are no longer mandatory.
3. Fixed: Video Conversion to AVI and FLV, also possibly fixes the audio track of other formats.
4. NEW: Updated libav (for video conversion). Thanks Nev!

18.0.189 (5/20/2013)

1. Changed: Updated Polish translation (thanks Janusz Grzybek).
2. Changed: madVR in full screen exclusive mode could prevent Theater View from showing properly.
3. Fixed: When zooming into an item in a Theater View flow list, the animation could appear jerky in some cases.
4. Fixed: Instructions shown over Theater View could flicker.
5. Fixed: Child wizard dialogs, like used in Options > Remote Control, weren't supporting the OK and Cancel buttons properly in some cases.
6. Changed: Radio buttons will use multiple lines for their text when necessary instead of truncating the text (helps with large font sizes).
7. Fixed: Video conversion could use file path settings from the audio converter.
8. Changed: Updated the French language translation (thanks rlebrette).
9. Fixed: If a connection to a Library Server was sporadic, it could lead to cases where a link to external cover art could be lost.
10. Fixed: Mono ALAC files were not being parsed or played correctly.
11. Fixed: DLNA slideshow push. The transition from first to second image in a playlist of images was not happening on the timer properly. This change may also make it more likely to work on devices that were having trouble with the slideshow mode.

18.0.188 (5/17/2013)

1. Fixed: In some cases, 5.1 input was not working with the FLAC encoder.
2. Fixed: When using 'Gapped' playback mode, the gap would not be honored when switching hardware output formats (normally sample rate).
3. Fixed: The playback position could be incorrect when using a gapped playback mode.
4. Fixed: In some cases, the player bar could draw incorrectly (only applies to the last few builds).
5. Changed: The borders in Display View / Cover View will not hide while a right-click menu is showing.
6. Fixed: Video to audio conversion was not working properly with DVD.
7. Fixed: Some video conversions were not working properly in build 187.

18.0.187 (5/16/2013)

1. NEW: The 'Output Format' settings are honored in DSP Studio when doing a handheld conversion (allows resampling (by each input sample rate), and channel up/down mixing).
2. Changed: When converting a file with a bitdepth greater than 24, the engine will convert to 24-bit (with dither) to feed the encoder (since few encoders support more than 24-bit files).
3. NEW: DSD files support conversion to a handheld (requires enabling DSP Studio for the conversion and picking a sample rate that will work like 44,100 or 48,000 Hz).
4. NEW: DSP Studio can be enabled during audio conversion (Library Tools > Convert Format), allowing resampling, channel mixing, convolution, etc.
5. NEW: When converting videos, a checkbox 'Convert video to audio' is provided so that you can extract the audio out of any videos and optionally apply any DSP (thanks to jmone for the inspiration).
6. Changed: When returning to Theater View, the file list will be refreshed instead of showing the last shown set of files (which could be stale in some cases).
7. Fixed: A rare crash when parsing certain MP4 audio files.
8. Fixed: Some clear QAM channels would not play.
9. Changed: Revamped ClearQAM tuner support.
10. Fixed: WMV encoding synchronization. Fixes Xbox 360 video playback when converting.
11. Changed: Better WMV High video encoding preset
12. New: Updated libav components.
13. Fixed: In video conversion, minor sync issues in formats other than WMV.

geoptin

• World Citizen
Re: JRiver Media Center 18.0.195 -- Available Here
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 02:44:00 pm »

Starting with v. 194 the video subtitles don't show when playing a video file or movie. I haven't changed anything in the options.
Everything works fine, however, if I switch back to v. 193.
geoptin

Arindelle

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 05:59:34 am »

2. Fixed: The option to run Theater View in exclusive mode was not working in build 194 on Windows 7 and Windows 8 (this mode is not recommended for normal use).

I use Theater View most of the time on Win 7 in Wasapi exclusive mode ... not sure I get this ... is the combination of Win 8 and exclusve mode not recommended, but Win 7 is ok? Or are you saying that it exclusive mode is not recommended for either Win 7 AND Win 8?

Or did you mean to say it "was" not recommended prior to 195, and this patch fixed it?

astromo

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2013, 06:37:21 am »

I use Theater View most of the time on Win 7 in Wasapi exclusive mode ... not sure I get this ... is the combination of Win 8 and exclusve mode not recommended, but Win 7 is ok? Or are you saying that it exclusive mode is not recommended for either Win 7 AND Win 8?

Or did you mean to say it "was" not recommended prior to 195, and this patch fixed it?

I'm not a Theatre View user but I don't think this "exclusive mode" relates to WASAPI but to Theatre View itself. Sorry, can't help you more than that. Regardless, given that it's unclear further explanation would help.
MC31, Win10 x64, HD-Plex H5 Gen2 Case, HD-Plex 400W Hi-Fi DC-ATX / AC-DC PSU, Gigabyte Z370 ULTRA Gaming 2.0 MoBo, Intel Core i7 8700 CPU, 4x8GB GSkill DDR4 RAM, Schiit Modi Multibit DAC, Freya Pre, Nelson Pass Aleph J DIY Clone, Ascension Timberwolf 8893BSRTL Speakers, BJC 5T00UP cables, DVB-T Tuner HDHR5-4DT

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2013, 07:23:00 am »

Fixed: The option to run Theater View in exclusive mode was not working in build 194 on Windows 7 and Windows 8 (this mode is not recommended for normal use).

Exclusive mode is referring to the advanced Theater View option to render in exclusive mode.  It is unrelated to audio output.

We added this option to see if it might help drawing performance on slower machines, but the option hasn't been tested extensively.  I wouldn't recommend using it unless Theater View just doesn't work in regular mode for some reason.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

Arindelle

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2013, 07:46:23 am »

ok thanks for the explanation, Matt.

Blaine78

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2013, 09:14:20 pm »

auto change refresh rate on Windows 8 - 23.98FPS videos not changing refresh rate to 24hz when set to do. worked great on windows 7.
Windows 10 | Sony 55W805C TV | Metrum Acoustics Musette DAC | Luxman L-550AX | PMC Twenty.23

Blaine78

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2013, 08:34:47 pm »

update.. playing around with JRiver's auto refresh, seems it's 24hz setting that stopped working in windows 8, regardless of film's fps. refresh defaults back to desktop settings when it tries to change to 24hz. changing refresh manually in intel's graphic options works.
Windows 10 | Sony 55W805C TV | Metrum Acoustics Musette DAC | Luxman L-550AX | PMC Twenty.23

timwtheov

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2013, 03:08:17 pm »

I'm having the same problem as the first poster here, with no subtitles on MKV files that have them (films I've actually watched with subtitles).  I'm at 18.0.195.

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2013, 07:59:17 pm »

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2013, 08:46:00 pm »

Starting with v. 194 the video subtitles don't show when playing a video file or movie. I haven't changed anything in the options.
Everything works fine, however, if I switch back to v. 193.
I'm having the same problem as the first poster here, with no subtitles on MKV files that have them (films I've actually watched with subtitles).  I'm at 18.0.195.

I assume you're both using Red October Standard rather than Red October HQ.

Try this build: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=81134.msg552863#msg552863

dragon1952

• Recent member
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2013, 10:20:37 pm »

Every software version I've tried, every different option I've tried re: playback, DSP, whatever,  with my HiFiMeDIY DAC 2 I still get intermittent static in the playback.

geoptin

• World Citizen
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2013, 01:35:12 am »

Try this build: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=81134.msg552863#msg552863

Windows 7 64bit:  Yes, I'm using Red October Standard. I installed the version you suggested (196) and the subs are back again. Using both RO Standard and RO HQ. GREAT! Thanks!!!
Windows 8 64 bit: Subs only work when using Red October HQ. RO Standard doesn't show subs.
geoptin

leoric

• World Citizen
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2013, 02:29:28 am »

The "Allow multiple instances to run at one time" option still doesn't work.

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2013, 06:39:08 am »

Every software version I've tried, every different option I've tried re: playback, DSP, whatever,  with my HiFiMeDIY DAC 2 I still get intermittent static in the playback.
Please try this thread:
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=81052.0

If you have a USB DAC, try it on another PC.

StuckMojo

• Galactic Citizen
  • Change this by choosing profile
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2013, 06:57:17 am »

New Focus Problems on the way.

Switching from standard view to theater view with remote isn't working properly for example.
Not each time i switch, but often.
When this happens i can't navigate in theater view anymore with remote.
Instead it switches through zones when i press up/down/left/right with remote.

Switching to standard view and back again to theater view solved this problem until now.

PS:
Could it be that scrolling through files in theater view isn't very smooth anymore?
Lian Li PC-C60B HTPC Case
(Soundgraph Imon Display + Remote Control)
Asus M4A87TD/USB3 + 8GB DDR3
AMD Athlon II X4 605e 4x2,3Ghz (45W TDP)
Onkyo TX-NR906
Teufel System 5 THX Select 2

timwtheov

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2013, 08:35:54 am »

Windows 7 64bit:  Yes, I'm using Red October Standard. I installed the version you suggested (196) and the subs are back again. Using both RO Standard and RO HQ. GREAT! Thanks!!!
Windows 8 64 bit: Subs only work when using Red October HQ. RO Standard doesn't show subs

With build 196, Windows 7 64 bit using Red October Standard doesn't show subs for me, though Red October HQ does.

petrossa

• World Citizen
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2013, 04:34:09 am »

I get this at startup of the applicationsince the last few updates, currently 180.0.195, and after that at sparse random intervals, it doesn't seem to influence proper functioning
OS
Windows Server R2008 Enterprise x64 completely up to date
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1828618/10-06-2013%2010-42-04.png

jorvik

« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2013, 10:55:50 am »

For podcast tag renaming rules, the Artist and Album tags are switched.

Example: I change Artist tag from <Default> to John Doe, and Album tag from <Default> to Greatest Hits, and when viewing the downloaded podcasts the Artist column displays Greatest Hits and the Album column displays John Doe. If I switch the values in the renaming rules it then displays correctly.

I haven't checked the other tags available in the renaming rules.

chriswatson

• Junior Woodchuck
Problems with Synching Ipod in .194
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2013, 11:27:51 am »

I have noticed two issues when synching ipods.

#1 When I synch a playchart to an ipod it refreshes each time I synch (which is good!) however it loses the initial seed for the playchart and seems to (often? always?) generate a fairly random playchart that may or may not have anything to do with the seed.

#2 When I sync an ipod it seems that it re-uploads most of the songs each time. This means the synchs always take hours and hours. I do not have "resynch if Date Modified has changed" checked.

I have an IPOD 4th Gen, I am running .194 on a front end machine I synch with that is connected to a backend .194 media center "master" server.

Great Product over all. I'm really happy with version 18

AoXoMoXoA

• I am a kangaroo . . . . no, really!
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2013, 01:49:31 pm »

Separate Libraries in MC do not maintain their specific import folder settings, but instead use the last ones set from whatever library was set-up or modified last.

Each Library should maintain it's specific settings and not be contaminated by a different library's settings.
If not then using more than one Library is a recipe for errors but need not be.
. . . the game is rigged

stewart_pk

« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2013, 07:33:00 pm »

I get a pause with mouse hourglass for about 10 seconds after about 20-30 seconds after starting in Theater view.

ttwong

• Recent member
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2013, 10:58:41 pm »

Hello, i installed that latest version and playing videos off NAS is problematic.  The m2ts or mkv file started properly, but after about 20-30 seconds, frames start to drop, and audio starts to stutter.  After awhile the program almost hangs with only occasional video frame change and audio.

I've tested my LAN connection, and all videos play properly with VLC and Windows Media Player so have ruled out network issues.

What's happening/

Thanks,

Terrance

AoXoMoXoA

• I am a kangaroo . . . . no, really!
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2013, 12:11:48 pm »

While attempting to merge two libraries by importing a MPL playlists of the old libraries, MC seems unable to handle more than a small portion of the library although the entire library had been selected when the MPL was generated.

Upon importing I am only getting a few folders from each library.

Is there a limit to the size of MPL's that can be generated or handled?
. . . the game is rigged

StuckMojo

• Galactic Citizen
  • Change this by choosing profile
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2013, 05:16:47 am »

Switching from standard view to theater view with remote isn't working properly for example.
Not each time i switch, but often.
When this happens i can't navigate in theater view anymore with remote.
Instead it switches through zones when i press up/down/left/right with remote.

Switching to standard view and back again to theater view solved this problem until now.

Now i have more details. It happens when i switch to another zone. Zone changes, after that i can't navigate through library in theater view anymore, until i switch to standard view and back again.
Lian Li PC-C60B HTPC Case
(Soundgraph Imon Display + Remote Control)
Asus M4A87TD/USB3 + 8GB DDR3
AMD Athlon II X4 605e 4x2,3Ghz (45W TDP)
Onkyo TX-NR906
Teufel System 5 THX Select 2

globetrotters1

« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2013, 09:20:24 am »

Starting a music playback it automatically puts the volume slider to 30% (instead of the 80% set in options) and if I want to move the slider up to 80% it is hard to move (like it would be in thick oil or honey)...

Reported this like 20 release versions ago... 

Here it is again...

Thanks

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2013, 10:00:13 am »

Starting a music playback it automatically puts the volume slider to 30% (instead of the 80% set in options) and if I want to move the slider up to 80% it is hard to move (like it would be in thick oil or honey)...

Reported this like 20 release versions ago... 

Here it is again...

Thanks
I don't think that's an MC problem.  Check the volume options.  Volume protection can do things you might not expect.  Try other volume options.  I'll split this to a new thread.

cron0sRXR8

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2013, 01:06:58 pm »

Hi,

I think that I detect a bug in the program. I use the latest version (.195)

The problem is when I sync mp3 files with SD card of a android phone. I've seen this problem only with audio-podcast. I don't know that the same problem exist for normal music, I don't test it and I've not observed until today.

The problem is:

I have one podcast with various episodes with this name: "És la mañana ##.mp3"; where ## is a number. When I sync to phone the first time the mp3 files is copied ok and there are not any problem. But When I delete from J river the episodes of this podcast that I listened, when I sync another time, the old files are not deleted from SD card. All old files of podcast never are deleted from the SD card, this is the problem. With the normal music when you sync another playlist the old files are deleted and get free space in SD card for this files.

You can confirm me that this is a bug? In this case, you can solve it?

Thank you!

cron0sRXR8

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2013, 09:32:23 am »

When I use podcast the program turn more slowly. Sometimes it freezes.

hypertone

« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2013, 12:57:10 am »

10. Changed: When acting as a DLNA renderer, Media Center will use "error free" mode so that playback errors won't cause message boxes to display (since the controller is normally in a different place).

This is still an issue. If I'm playing from my server to my DLNA stereo receiver and something goes wrong, I have to RDP into the server and clear the error message before I can play anything else.

neoxx07

• Recent member
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2013, 11:13:09 am »

i dont know if is a bug or something, but every time y play music the balance change. one time is the left speaker, other the right.

cron0sRXR8

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2013, 12:14:32 pm »

when I sync my phone with MTP mode (not usb storage) the files are not deleted from handhelt when not stay in the sync list. The option of menu don't work.

Henglander

• Recent member
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2013, 12:43:16 pm »

I don't know whether this has been addressed: I still get clicks between tracks on sacd isos, dsf  and dff files. Its worse if you manually switch. I have tried various fade and play silence options....

Henglander

• Recent member
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2013, 01:22:01 pm »

With a couple of iso's imported the info in the iso says "Various Artists" mc18 then interprests the album as "single artist (complete)". If I then correct the artist info on the tracks I end up with a large number of albums and I have found no way of getting mc18 to reconsider the "single artist (complete)". Please make that tag editable.

jmschuur

« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2013, 05:47:24 pm »

In version 18.0.194, files with a high sample rate, for example 192khz, are played with a lot of noice. This is also true for video files of high quality. Could be that it's a combination with the bit depth, which in the music example is 24bit, the video is 32bit. I had to go back to version 18.0.175 to solve this issue. Didn't try 18.0.195, but since I haven't seen it as fixed in the list for this version, I assume the problem still exists.

I didn't do a lot of testing, but feel free to ask for more information.

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2013, 06:21:01 pm »

It is probably the WASAPI type you're using.  See the thread on this subject on this board.

JohnT

« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2013, 08:36:46 pm »

I don't know whether this has been addressed: I still get clicks between tracks on sacd isos, dsf  and dff files. Its worse if you manually switch. I have tried various fade and play silence options....
What kind of DAC are you using, and is it connected via USB or Network?  Did you try bitstreaming over DOP (if your DAC supports it)?
John Thompson, JRiver Media Center

cron0sRXR8

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2013, 03:49:01 am »

Every time that I pulse the button "recheck sync" the files for sync changes without touch the list for sync! it's a clear bug.
I don't know if it's germane with the problem of sync podcast.

cron0sRXR8

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2013, 05:28:49 am »

Every time that I pulse the button "recheck sync" the files for sync changes without touch the list for sync! it's a clear bug.
I don't know if it's germane with the problem of sync podcast.

I think that this error is for this playlist:
[Media Type]=[Audio] -[Media Sub Type]=[Podcast] -[Number Plays]=0 ~n=100

If I not select this playlist sync work fine. Only get error in the postcast.

Henglander

• Recent member
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2013, 06:01:32 am »

What kind of DAC are you using, and is it connected via USB or Network?  Did you try bitstreaming over DOP (if your DAC supports it)?

win7 mc 18set to 176.4Khz -> USB->vlink 192kHz->spdif->naim dac

Henglander

• Recent member
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2013, 06:10:26 am »

If I select Audio->Genres->Classical in the left pane, I see the albums in the right pane. Clicking on an album will NOT open the files pane, nor is there a "File" link under it. Double clicking will start to play the album, but not display the files. To see the files I need to select Audio->Genres from the left pane Double click on Classical in the right pane and then click on the "Files" link under the album. Here, the "Album" link under the album seems to be a bug as well.

« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2013, 09:56:51 am »

If I select Audio->Genres->Classical in the left pane, I see the albums in the right pane. Clicking on an album will NOT open the files pane, nor is there a "File" link under it. Double clicking will start to play the album, but not display the files. To see the files I need to select Audio->Genres from the left pane Double click on Classical in the right pane and then click on the "Files" link under the album. Here, the "Album" link under the album seems to be a bug as well.
This is probably not a bug, but the way that view is configured. Find a view that behaves the way you like, and customize the Classical view to match.

Soul_Rvr911

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2013, 11:58:32 am »

When converting files using "Replace files on disk and in library", the newly converted files retain their old "Compression" tag. So after I convert an album from FLAC to OGG, the files are stil showing up with Compression: FLAC. And since the Compression field is immutable, this value cannot be changed; the only way to correct this is to remove the files from the library and re-add.
Check out my JRiver remote application eos, available for Android and BlackBerry 10!
Android: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=89392.0
BB10: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=79677.0

cron0sRXR8

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2013, 02:19:09 pm »

If I use MTP mode with my phone and sync MC don't work sometimes. The first time that I sync all it's ok. But when I un-check a list for sync list, this songs, are not erased of the phone. I suppose that this is a bug.
Pages: [1]   Go Up