INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver Media Center 24.0.56 -- Available Here  (Read 9729 times)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
JRiver Media Center 24.0.56 -- Available Here
« on: October 09, 2018, 12:46:51 pm »

Download standard build
This is a new build of JRiver Media Center 24.  Please post bugs here.  Please start a new thread for anything requiring discussion.  Non-bug posts will be deleted.

Download 32-bit build
http://files.jriver.com/mediacenter/channels/v24/latest/MediaCenter240056.exe (works on all systems)

Download 64-bit build
http://files.jriver.com/mediacenter/channels/v24/latest/MediaCenter240056-x64.exe (works on 64 bit systems only)

24.0.56 (10/5/2018)

1. Changed: The check for duplicates is back for playlists, but it should only fire when actively adding files to a playlist.
2. Changed: Updated Italian translation (thanks matteo e massimo).
3. Changed: German translation updated (thanks ByteStar and andrewberg).
4. NEW: You can right-click a column and pick "Remove Column From Sorting" to keep the rest of the sort order but remove that single column.
5. NEW: Media Center will verify the SSL certificate of the Media Server, and ask the user for confirmation if it is untrusted (trust is also established through the Access Key lookup).
6. Changed: The disc mode "Ask every time" would not ask when a new disc was inserted in Theater View.  Now it will.
7. NEW: Added the playlist format "M3U (extended)" to the types for a handheld to write the #EXTINF portion.
8. Changed: TV recording on CableCARD channels in transport stream format is done in a different component from before.  This change should not have any user noticeable effect.  Should you see difference in behavior please report to us.
9. NEW: Added a "Remove All" button to the sort configuration window (in the menu).
10. Fixed: The truncation tooltip did not honor the transparency mode set in Options.
11. Fixed: Wikipedia movie results were not loading due to changes at Wikipedia.
12. Changed: Reporter was too slow with larger libraries.
13. NEW: Panel - Added alternate text to images in the player.
14. Changed: Panel - Changed the default Panel theme to Light.
15. Fixed: Panel - Button background colors sometimes would not load in the correct order.
16. Fixed: Panel - Enabling Ignore Articles in Media Center was breaking the page selection slider.
17. NEW: Added the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Shift+B to backup the current library.
18. NEW: Added a "Combine..." feature for playlists to show a dialog to combine with another playlist and offer choices for the combine method.
19. Changed: Updated Italian translation (thanks matteo e massimo).
20. Fixed: WMV files which do not play with the Microsoft ASF/WMV reader will be opened with LAV Splitter instead, fixing playback.
21. Fixed: DVB TV recordings in transport stream format did not include subtitle packets.
22. NEW: DVB Subtitle support for live TV.  Untested, please test and report how it works.  "DVB Subtitle" only, not "Teletext".
23. Fixed: The check for duplicates popup could show up when it should not have.

24.0.55 (9/28/2018)

1. NEW: Added the expression function FilePlaylists() to return a list of playlist names a file is in.
2. Changed: German translation updated (thanks ByteStar).
3. Changed: Updated the "High Performance" madVR profile with a few more performance enhancements tailored for integrated Intel GPUs.
4. NEW: Introduced a "High Quality" madVR profile. The profile is decent quality designed for mid-range GPUs, not high-end/enthusiast-class GPUs.
5. Changed: TV recordings' post-recording processing is done slightly later to avoid conflicts.  This is an attempt to fix post-recording file moving failures of JTV recordings.
6. Changed: Error Free Mode is only persistent if specifically set with MCWS Configuration/ErrorFreeMode, not if its automatically engaged for headless playback.
7. Fixed: Interactive playback queries, like "Bookmarking: Ask", did not function in recent versions of Media Center.
8. Fixed: ATSC TV recordings in TS format did not filter out packets of other channels on the same transport in recent builds.
9. Changed: Temporarily disabled the duplicate check in playlists until all bugs are ironed out.

24.0.54 (9/25/2018)

1. Changed: The file date created is preserved when a FLAC file needs to be rewritten for tagging.
2. Changed: There is a work-around in place to try to directly send hotkeys to madVR if the raw Remote plugin is enabled, which otherwise prevents madVR hotkeys from working.
3. Changed: Updated Italian translation (thanks matteo e massimo).
4. Changed: Slovak translation updated (thanks Peter Lukac).
5. Changed: German translation updated (thanks ByteStar).
6. Fixed: Media Center could report duplicate tracks when adding to Radio Paradise in the last build.
7. NEW: The image rotation feature also works on BMP files and PNG files (as well as JPEG).
8. Fixed: Resizing splitters wouldn't work properly on high DPI.

24.0.53 (9/21/2018)

1. NEW: Added an option to choose performance-optimized hardware decoding for RO HQ (to help with 4K HDR playback).
2. NEW: Added a DSD Bitstreaming option to select the maximum DSD sample rate to bitstream, and otherwise fall back to decoding.
3. NEW: Enabled the "Glass" translucency/blur effect on Windows 8.1 and 10.
4. Changed: Updated Greek translation (thanks Panagiotis).
5. Changed: Media Center will select Forced Subtitles streams during video playback even in cases where the languages do not match.
6. NEW: When adding duplicate tracks to a playlist, the program will ask if you want to remove them.
7. Fixed: Drawing of link icons in the list could draw too small on high DPI.
8. Changed: Red October HQ updated to madVR 0.92.16 (improved HDR performance, and a lot of general fixes).
9. NEW: Media Center offers multiple pre-configured madVR quality presets to import (High Performance and Balanced for now, High Quality profiles will be added in the future).
10. Changed: Reverted this change: When a pane has an expression to display, the sorting will use that expression instead of the underlying data expression.
11. NEW: Panes allow picking the sorting "Display Expression" to bring the sorting back to by the display expression.
12. Fixed: Live OpenCable TV could hang at start up if started in non-time-shifting mode.

24.0.52 (9/14/2018)

1. Fixed: Editing the display name of a field in the Manage Library Fields dialog would break the connection with the field.
2. NEW: Closed Captioning support in ATSC live and recorded TV shows. (Not quite yet)
3. Fixed: Tab navigation was not working in some areas like the Pix01 upload page.
4. Fixed: If you edit a field's display name, it will auto-change if you type the same name as another field.
5. Changed: Pix01 uses more secure building and uploading of galleries. You MUST have this build or newer to upload galleries to Pix01 now.
6. NEW: Pix01 has a password change function which is triggered by the "forgot password" button in the pix01 login information box. ALL passwords for pix01 have been reset and will need to be updated by the user.
7. Changed: Pix01 has higher resolution gallery uploads and the webpage displays larger thumbnail images.

24.0.51 (9/10/2018)

1. Fixed: The change made in build 50 regarding Delete button erroneously allowed client service TV files to be deleted.
2. Changed: "Allow file deletion" Theater View option is honored for TV recordings.
3. NEW: Added the processing performance to the audio path for convolution.
4. Fixed: Over-the-air EPG loading did not work for DVB-C tuners.
5. NEW: DVB-C frequency table for Denmark.Yousee.Odense.Glentevejens.  Thanks ABA!
6. NEW: Added "Exempt from auto cleanup" button in Theater View for TV recordings.
7. Changed: Updated Italian translation (thanks matteo e massimo).
8. Changed: When a pane has an expression to display, the sorting will use that expression instead of the underlying data expression.
9. NEW: DLNA: If MC is playing to (controlling) a renderer and the track playback stops before the end (granularity of 5 seconds) we assume another controller has been used to stop the playback and as such we will not continue a playlist and assume we are no longer the active controller.
10. Fixed: Deleting a TV recording that was still being recorded from a client did not work.
11. NEW: If an image is on the clipboard when the Get Cover Art dialog is shown, it will be added as the last entry in the list of choices.

24.0.50 (9/4/2018)

1. Fixed: Double-click on a password edit box would select only the number of characters of the same type (number or letter) instead of all the characters.
2. NEW: Links to individual playlists can be added to the toolbar.
3. Changed: Delete button is available again in Theater View on TV recordings that are still being recorded.  This is a reversal of a change made in build 34.

24.0.49 (8/29/2018)

1. Fixed: The program could crash when selecting subtitle streams from a video.
2. Changed: Radio JRiver will skip any files in a "Radio JRiver Skips" playlist.
3. NEW: Panel - Added an option to toggle ratings.
4. Changed: Panel - Added tabs to the settings page and groupings for similar options.
5. Changed: Panel - Thumbnail art is no longer cropped into squares.
6. Changed: Panel - Different icon for the streaming page button.
7. Fixed: Panel - Possible error on the Playing Now page if a file had no track information.
8. Fixed: Panel - A couple of issues with the alphabetic slider interface not working properly.
9. Fixed: Panel - Pressing the Playing Now page button was not scrolling the currently playing track to the top of the list on mobile devices.
10. Fixed: Panel - The file list was not loading correctly because it wasn't rendering properly.

24.0.48 (8/24/2018)

1. NEW: Added the expression function StackCount() to return the number of files in a stack.
2. Fixed: Radio Paradise could just play the opening listener supported clip over and over in some cases (at least until more tracks loaded).

24.0.47 (8/21/2018)

1. Changed: Updated Greek translation (thanks Panagiotis).
2. Fixed: The OpenGL variant of Theater View didn't support clicking the rating bar in Playing Now.
3. Changed: ATSC OTA EPG scanning is more efficient.
4. Fixed: Radio Paradise could report a problem starting playback (and not play).
5. Fixed: Blu-rays discs with a missing playlist are more gracefully handled.
6. NEW: Added the option General > Behavior > Remove files from Playing Now after they are played.

24.0.46 (8/7/2018)

1. Changed: Updated Greek translation (thanks Panagiotis).
2. Fixed: Improved the reliability of the WDM audio driver, especially in WASAPI exclusive mode.
3. NEW: Added the ability to add a Clear Playing Now button to the toolbar.
4. Fixed: Tagging CD files (and possibly other areas) could sometimes show no dropdown choices instead of all the choices from the library.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

dtblair

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Change this by choosing profile
Re: JRiver Media Center 24.0.56 -- Available Here
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 10:15:16 pm »

Version 56 has changed the font for the top display so small that it can't be read on a large screen.  Can this be adjusted?  It is half the size of version 55

~OHM~

• "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2018, 12:54:45 am »

Version 56 has changed the font for the top display so small that it can't be read on a large screen.  Can this be adjusted?  It is half the size of version 55
thats odd....mine is the same as 55....
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2018, 07:00:17 am »

Check the font size setting in MC options (Tree and View).

Under the View menu, adjust "Size".

dtblair

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2018, 09:04:59 am »

The problem isn't the font selected for JRiver.  This only impacts the top display which shows "JRiver Media Center 24" and the song progress.  It is too small for both installations I have, one on Windows 10 and the other on Windows 7.  This only shrank on the latest version

brgreg

• Recent member
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2018, 10:24:18 am »

Having same problem with font size as detailed by dtblair
Only in this version,

Screwdriver

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2018, 11:58:19 am »

Still an issue with 24.0.56

When I close JRiver, it will not release control of the audio to Windows 10. Eventually, it will but sometimes it takes a reboot, or a remove/add of my DAC in devices. This does not happen with any other player like Audirvana.

Running MC with ASIO direct.

andrewberg

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2018, 03:35:23 pm »

3. Changed: German translation updated (thanks ByteStar).

As I would like to add, under my assistance (in capacity as professional translator & daily Media Center user, who keeps correcting all sorts of mistakes in MC's German translations... ;-)
"To be is to do" (Socrates) - "To do is to be" (Sartre) - "Do be do be do" (Sinatra)

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2018, 04:00:05 pm »

As I would like to add, under my assistance (in capacity as professional translator & daily Media Center user, who keeps correcting all sorts of mistakes in MC's German translations... ;-)
Fixed.  Thanks very much.

andrewberg

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2018, 04:17:04 pm »

N.B. I was also involved in the last 3 builds (since 24.0.52 I think)... but never mind, I'm not in it for glory, just want to see proper language in a software I use every day... ;-)
"To be is to do" (Socrates) - "To do is to be" (Sartre) - "Do be do be do" (Sinatra)

brgreg

• Recent member
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2018, 07:16:57 pm »

Regarding the small font in the display at the top of Media Center, when I re-install v55, font used in display appears normal.  Re-downloaded/installed v56 and font again reduced in size.
in Options-Tree & View, font settings the same in both v55 and v56 versions.
Running Windows 10.

dtblair

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2018, 07:46:51 pm »

Is the JRiver display not linked to the Windows text sizing under "Screen Resolution" for Windows 10?

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2018, 07:57:17 pm »

Is the JRiver display not linked to the Windows text sizing under "Screen Resolution" for Windows 10?

Does it happen with all skins or just certain ones?

andrewberg

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2018, 08:09:26 pm »

Just tested a few, and saw tiny info panel fonts in most skins too... Not affected are the 'Modern Cards' ones, 'Noire' (while 'Noire Glass' is), and some others... So apparently not DPI related...

carlismysecondname

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2018, 11:57:52 pm »

I see the same thing dtblair mentioned.

Small display font specifically in ff skins:
Aruba
Blue Steel
Green Eyes
Noire Glass
PixOS
Z

---

As for 10. Fixed: The truncation tooltip did not honor the transparency mode set in Options., it seems to be only partially fixed.

If I change the settings to 'Popup transparency mode: Disabled',  the truncation tooltip now appears blank/invisible (Black on Black) or overly light (Modern Cards Dark & Purity) for some skins. But the colors and transparency looks actually correct when editing the field info... (see attached images).

I thought it was my Windows High Contrast settings causing the issue, but I disabled those and restarted my computer. Same thing even after rebooting. Same also in the Windows 8.1 on my HP netbook. It might just be those specific skins that need some reworking?

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2018, 08:09:59 am »

As for 10. Fixed: The truncation tooltip did not honor the transparency mode set in Options., it seems to be only partially fixed.

If I change the settings to 'Popup transparency mode: Disabled',  the truncation tooltip now appears blank/invisible (Black on Black) or overly light (Modern Cards Dark & Purity) for some skins. But the colors and transparency looks actually correct when editing the field info... (see attached images).

I thought it was my Windows High Contrast settings causing the issue, but I disabled those and restarted my computer. Same thing even after rebooting. Same also in the Windows 8.1 on my HP netbook. It might just be those specific skins that need some reworking?

This will be fixed next build.

History:
Fixed: When popup tooltip transparency was off, the background would always be white even if the text was white.  Now it will be black if the text is brighter than half.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2018, 08:13:30 am »

I reproduced the small text in the player on my high DPI display.  Hopefully we'll be able to get to the bottom of it.

CJandCO

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2018, 08:57:36 am »

Hello, since my update to version 240056-x64 the reading information banner has become very small and the information on it is almost unreadable.

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Dogs of the world unite!
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2018, 02:03:30 pm »

Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center

carlismysecondname

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2018, 05:59:33 am »

Thanks for looking into it, Matt.

In the meantime, I've been switching between the Modern Cards white and gray skins and only making some very minor modifications in my color scheme. And I'm happy enough with the end result so might be sticking with this for a while -- I think -- if eye strain from too much whiteness does not get the better of me eventually.

weedub

• Junior Woodchuck
Problem: JRiver Media Center 24.0.56
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2018, 03:04:45 pm »

There seems to be a problem with this update 24.0.56/and the previous 24.0.55,I have to keep reverting back to 24.0.54

as this is the only version that is not doing this/Problem:I have a folder with all my shortcut icons in it and when I open it

and click the icon to open JRiver /In the moment that JRiver is opening the display of the folder goes all hazy and blurred

It is not doing this with version 24.0.54, I have upgraded my graphics driver to see if that would help,

although I did not think that was the issue anyway.Any suggestions

Abbra Cadabra

• World Citizen
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2018, 10:51:15 am »

Any way to have MC save cover arts as both the folder.jpg and in the cover art folder in one operation?

I like to save it both ways and manually doing this is cumbersome.
I swear I am not here to drive you crazy!

F Ribeiro

• Junior Woodchuck
  • If it isn't broken don't fix it.
Artist Art error
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2018, 11:07:08 am »

Hi,

Error album scenario:

Artist tag: various
Album Artist: same artist
Artist cover art*: As JPG or PNG in Media Center Artists folder (*I mean the image for each Artist)

Media center sorts by Artist (Auto) and shows artist cover art in Artists view.
JRemote fails to show the respective artist cover art.

Everything is correctly setup ( Album Artist (Auto) \ Album ) for Media Center and for JRemote

It's a bug I believe.

See attachment example:

I have a lot of jazz albums in that situation and I can not see the Artist Cover Art on my iPad.

FR
JRiver Media Center 25 PC and MAC | PC: Dell Latitude E5250 - Windows 10 Pro | MAC: Mac Mini late 2014 - Mojave | Amp: Classe CAP-2100 | CD Player: Meridian G08.2 | DAC: Naim DAC V1 | Turntable: Linn Axis, Akito tonearm, Adikt MM | Loudspeakers: ProAc Response D28 | Cables: Transparent, Nordost | Server: Synology DS216 Play Raid 1 |

bytestar

• MC Beta Team
  • Alpha/Betatester
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2018, 05:55:43 pm »

A little exaggerated 🤣, but thank you for your support.

I have changed the credits.txt for You.

Translated by Bytestar supported by Andrewberg
Last modified: 2018/10/14 00:25 a.m.

Please send any comments to bytestar@live.com
Official Microsoft © product tester.
Download the latest language file https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnQ3L_bTnnzv4otXL9-G4rUj9wX6Tw?e=TLGgjb (is constantly updated)

bytestar

• MC Beta Team
  • Alpha/Betatester
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2018, 06:26:06 pm »

I have changed the credits.txt of the translation. Maybe Jim can change the last 4 build posts also 😂

Fixed.  Thanks very much.
Official Microsoft © product tester.
Download the latest language file https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnQ3L_bTnnzv4otXL9-G4rUj9wX6Tw?e=TLGgjb (is constantly updated)

Sauzee

« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2018, 09:59:12 am »

Get info still not working for wikipedia

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2018, 08:35:04 am »

Get info still not working for wikipedia

It's working here.  I just tried a few movies and got wiki results for all of them.  The wiki results are lower in the list of the Get Movie & TV Info... dialog, but they're there.

Any idea why you might be seeing something different?

Sauzee

« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2018, 09:06:32 am »

It's working here.  I just tried a few movies and got wiki results for all of them.  The wiki results are lower in the list of the Get Movie & TV Info... dialog, but they're there.

Any idea why you might be seeing something different?

Apologies. I got it wrong. I was using an old version of MC.

dmast

• Recent member
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2018, 10:42:54 am »

I seem to have lost the Ctl S keyboard function for ROHQ with the 240055-x64 Windows update.  Instead of stopping the movie, it brings up the MadVR control panel behind the movie.
I am back on the 240052-x64 release and all is well. I did re-download and re-install 240055 as a check, and the problem re-appeared. FYI.

Hendrik

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2018, 11:12:58 am »

I seem to have lost the Ctl S keyboard function for ROHQ with the 240055-x64 Windows update.  Instead of stopping the movie, it brings up the MadVR control panel behind the movie.
I am back on the 240052-x64 release and all is well. I did re-download and re-install 240055 as a check, and the problem re-appeared. FYI.

There is another change for that coming in 58 and newer builds.
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

dmast

• Recent member
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2018, 12:57:17 am »

Thanks!

RedJ

• Galactic Citizen
Problem Report: Re-Install Loop
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2018, 05:45:28 pm »

Since this version, I'm experiencing a strange problem where MC (x64) will install the update every single time it's launched. It will complete the installation and run MC normally. I've confirmed MC says it's this .56 version.

A side effect of MC always thinking an update is ready to install is that Media Server/network access stops working until the MC client is launched, the update package is re-installed, and the client is left running.

I know AVS is always the first suspect, so I've excluded all MC files/folders as detailed in Taming Windows Defender post https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php/topic,114101.0.html as well as completely disabled Windows Defender, but the behavior persists. I've also downloaded the standalone installer package and re-installed from it, but MC still re-installs every time I launch. The installer also acts as if this is a first time install, going through the file association steps and not honoring the unattended install flag.

Aside from completely uninstalling MC and starting over from a backup, I'm not sure what's left. I'll probably do that, but not sure what would account for this weird install loop.

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2018, 12:56:41 am »

I don't know the reason.  You can set MC > Help > Update Channels.  Turn updates off there for now.

stevenjw

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2018, 01:02:01 am »

I reproduced the small text in the player on my high DPI display.  Hopefully we'll be able to get to the bottom of it.

Thanks, as I'm also experiencing this issue using Blue Steel with 24.0.56 update.

ElijahBaley

• Recent member
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2018, 03:45:36 am »

As requested, please see https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php/topic,117928.0.html

This details what looks like a long-standing issue with the update of the 'Last Played' tag where it is either not updated or updates the wrong album/track when  using one instance of MC (i.e. my server) to control playback on another instance (library client).

Originally tested on 24.0.55, I have today downloaded 24.0.56 to both server and client and confirm the issue still occurs as described in the above thread.

It's not a big issue or causing any usage problems, but as swiv3d says 'Don't like to see errors in jriver!'  ;D

Many thanks

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2018, 05:08:08 am »

I'll add that the [Date First Rated] field doesn't seem to be working correctly, or at least as I expected it to work.

See https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php/topic,117983.0.html
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner

RedJ

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2018, 07:36:29 am »

I don't know the reason.  You can set MC > Help > Update Channels.  Turn updates off there for now.
I actually went through with the uninstall/reinstall/restore and it seems to have cleared the problem up, at least for now. Will wait for the next update package and see what happens.

Abbra Cadabra

• World Citizen
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2018, 12:56:32 pm »

when customizing a view, once a change is made the Customize View window will vanish to the background without giving the opportunity to click OK.
You must then hover over the Windows taskbar so you can bring the Customize View window to the foreground and click OK, otherwise MC remains unresponsive to any input attempts on the main interface.

Also, when editing Library Fields, the Manage Library Fields window is too long to see the OK and Cancel buttons.  (1920 x 1080 display)

Win10 x64
I swear I am not here to drive you crazy!
Pages: [1]   Go Up