INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver Media Center 27.0.12 -- Available Here  (Read 8511 times)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
JRiver Media Center 27.0.12 -- Available Here
« on: September 10, 2020, 07:52:21 pm »

This is a new build of JRiver Media Center 27.  Please post bugs here.  Please start a new thread for anything requiring discussion.  Non-bug posts will be deleted.

Download 64-bit build
https://files.jriver.com/mediacenter/channels/v27/latest/MediaCenter270012-x64.exe (works on 64 bit systems only)

Download 32-bit
https://files.jriver.com/mediacenter/channels/v27/latest/MediaCenter270012.exe

27.0.12 (9/10/2020)

1. Changed: New / Improved This Version links to the v27 page.
2. Fixed: VST3 effects that didn't create a display could crash.
3. Changed: Updated ModernCards Dark (thanks Marko).
4. NEW: MC will automatically create TV channels if HDHomeRun tuners are found, and related channels have not already been created.
5. Changed: Updated the ANGLE driver for the TheaterView rendering backend, which now offers an experimental Vulkan renderer instead of D3D.
6. Changed: Panel - Updated video streaming to use HLS Video-On-Demand.
7. Changed: Recent searches will no longer store duplicates.
8. NEW: MC will automatically download EPG data from SiliconDust if HDHomeRun devices are found, on condition that no other online EPG has been set up, and SiliconDust EPG has not explicitly been disabled.
9. Fixed: Cloudplay did not play in some situations.

27.0.11 (9/8/2020)

1. Fixed: When XMLTV file contain IDs that are shared by different channels, some of the channels may not be properly matched to their XMLTV IDs.
2. Changed: Middle click will close the active tab (before it did nothing).
3. Fixed: Switching to high resolution in the Analyzer could crash.
4. Fixed: VST2 effects would not load properly.
5. Fixed: Right-click on an empty car radio button would crash.
6. Changed: Slovak translation updated (thanks Peter Lukac).

27.0.10 (9/4/2020)

1. Fixed: Right-click in a no column area of a list could crash.

27.0.9 (9/4/2020)

1. Changed: Middle click on the active tab closes instead of cycles the list style.
2. Fixed: VST3 plugins could crash if they didn't provide a display.
3. Changed: Showtime disables shuffle.
4. Changed: Auto-import disables getting cover art and getting video metadata by default.
5. Changed: Auto-sizing columns is moved to a new setting name so it will default to on for everyone.
6. Changed: Analyzer has a checkbox to increase the resolution so it should be better at low frequencies.

27.0.8 (9/2/2020)

1. Fixed: TV Channel to XMLTV ID mapping might find very few matches if users choose not to include a channel number in front of each channel name, for some XMLTV data.

27.0.7 (9/2/2020)

1. Fixed: Middle click on the active tab could crash.
2. Fixed: Closing a tab with a middle click could cycle the list style.
3. Fixed: Some VST3 plugins would not load.
4. Changed: Updated Greek translation (thanks Panagiotis).
5. Fixed: TV Channel to XMLTV ID mapping could result in multiple minor channels with the same major channel mapped to the same XMLTV ID, especially for Tuner Stream channels and HDHomeRun EPG data.

27.0.6 (8/28/2020)

1. Fixed: Right-clicking tabs could crash.

27.0.5 (8/28/2020)

1. Fixed: Closing the current tab could crash.
2. Changed: Switched closing tabs to a middle click.

27.0.4 (8/22/2020)

1. Changed: Typing in the search box will hide the suggestions if you press enter with no suggestion selected.
2. NEW: Added the min and max expression functions (they take any number of parameters).
3. Fixed: When editing in a popup, if the underlying file is changed, the edit will be canceled (previously could crash).
4. Changed: When editing in a popup, the file selection will not be changed on track change.
5. NEW: Added the expression functions avg and sum to average and sum numbers.
6. Fixed: Tuner Stream TV channel scan resulted in incorrect parameters in build 27.0.3.
7. NEW: Added the FieldQuery expression function to return a list of matches based on a list of fields to search.
8. Changed: Previously the entire tab would show a tooltip about closing, but now it only shows on the close button.
9. Fixed: When Tuner Stream (DMS) type of TV channel started playing, the player status was not changed and remained "Starting TV..."
10. Changed: Pause/Resume is enabled for Tuner Stream (DMS) type of TV channel playback.
11. NEW: Added a new search to options to allow setting a grouping of files to automatically apply a bookmark (so if "Use Bookmarking" is set to default, it turns on for files that match the search).
12. NEW: Right-click on inactive tabs closes them.
13. Changed: Tabs always show a close button, even if they're inactive.
14. Fixed: Image lookup from Google (for artist images, etc.) was not working.
15. NEW: Last.fm artist images are used along with Google images for the artist image display.
16. Fixed: Doing a file rename of the case only could hang from a recent change.
17. NEW: Added preliminary support for VST3 plugins.  They should install and process.  Feedback welcome.

27.0.3 (8/21/2020)

1. Changed: Revised the sorting menu in the column header right-click.
2. Fixed: Corrupt MPC files could crash.
3. Changed: "Show signal strength on screen" context menu item is not displayed for TV tuner types that do not support it (OpenCABLE, Sat>IP, Tuner Stream, etc.).
4. Changed: "Window" context menu (aspect ratio, zooming etc.) is not displayed for Tuner Stream type of TV playback as it is not supported right now.
5. Fixed: "Audio Programs" context menu did not work when playing a Tuner Stream TV channel.
6. Fixed: Build 27.0.2 did not give 30 day trial.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

JunoAudio

• Recent member
Re: JRiver Media Center 27.0.12 -- Available Here
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2020, 04:51:38 am »

Hi Matt,

No settings displayed with Airwindows VST plugins, checked with other software all working fine.

Airwindows Plugins Here: http://www.airwindows.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/PaulDither.zip

Cheers,

lepa

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2020, 08:56:14 am »

ListBuild(1,;,Replace([Actors],;,/,))
Seems to return comma separated list instead of semicolon separated list

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2020, 09:02:51 am »

ListBuild(1,;,Replace([Actors],;,/,))
Seems to return comma separated list instead of semicolon separated list

You're replacing the semicolons with a comma.  So that's what gets passed to ListBuild(...).

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2020, 09:08:38 am »

Hi Matt,

No settings displayed with Airwindows VST plugins, checked with other software all working fine.

Cheers,

Could you provide a download link to that VST?  Is it VST2 or VST3?

Thanks.

lepa

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2020, 09:15:48 am »

You're replacing the semicolons with a comma.  So that's what gets passed to ListBuild(...).
I'm replacing them inside the function as documentation says that ListBuild items needs to be comma separated and created list's separator is given as second parameter.

However ListBuild() seems to work if I just i give semicolon separated list for it... Don't know though what's the use of ListBuild's separator parameter then?

marko

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2020, 10:55:57 am »

Without memory refresh testing...

If you gave it two semicolon delimited lists to build from, and specified a separator of say, a dash, then it would build as [ list 1]-[ list 2]
lists 1 & 2 would retain their semicolons.

JunoAudio

• Recent member
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2020, 11:28:21 am »

Hi Matt,

Using this VST 64bit DOT DLL plugin Here: http://www.airwindows.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/PaulDither.zip

All Airwindows plugins Here: http://www.airwindows.com/wp-content/uploads/NewUpdates.zip

Cheers,

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2020, 12:12:28 pm »

Hi Matt,

Using this VST 64bit DOT DLL plugin Here: http://www.airwindows.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/PaulDither.zip

All Airwindows plugins Here: http://www.airwindows.com/wp-content/uploads/NewUpdates.zip

Cheers,

That VST2 plugin doens't have this set:
effFlagsHasEditor

It doesn't show any editor all the way back to MC25.

DeaneG

• World Citizen
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2020, 05:07:08 pm »

Thank you for continuing to work on TV/DVR functionality by the way!

JunoAudio

• Recent member
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2020, 04:29:37 am »

You are right, I reported this back in MC 25 and MC26
https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php/topic,122842.msg850987.html#msg850987
I will feedback "effFlagsHasEditor" not set to Airwindows.
But two other software packages work with this plug-in, they must handle this differently.
Also please check that you can move the plug-in, in DSP studio list as Voxengo crashed MC - https://www.voxengo.com/product/curveeq/
I appreciate your work on this...

Cheers,

jherbert

• World Citizen
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2020, 05:01:10 am »

vst3 plugins that do not display: Lindell TE-100, SPL HawkEye, izotope probably more (did not try them all).

SPL-Passeq is fine, as is fabfilter Pro-Q3, bx-digital V3, izotope ozone 8, izotope rx 6

Will report more when installed.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?

bahamot

• Recent member
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2020, 11:33:48 pm »

I could not get shutdown command work from the panel interface. I can shutdown remotely only if I use http://ip:52199/MCWS/v1/Control/MCC?Command=27001,0
Authentication is set and enabled, I disabled the read-only authentication.

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2020, 07:11:39 pm »

I could not get shutdown command work from the panel interface.

The Sleep and Hibernate functions work for me, but the Restart and Shutdown do not, from either a Client or directly on the Server.

So, confirmed. It could still be a security issue, Windows Policy setting, or something other than MC, but if it works via MCWS, I would have expected it to work within Panel.
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner

dconn2306

« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2020, 08:01:07 pm »

This seems like a bug.  It seems there is a maximum number of items allowed in an audio playlist when using the Gizmo remote.  I have a few different playlists.  When I open the now playing screen in the Gizmo remote my smaller playlists have a button that lets me list the items in the playlist.  I have one playlist that has almost 2900 songs.  When I open the now playing screen in Gizmo when running that playlist the button to see the playlist is missing.

ppataki

• World Citizen
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2020, 09:37:59 am »

Bug: DDMF Metaplugin v3.2.9 VST3 causes crash, JRiver quits when I try to open DSP Studio
I can no longer use JRiver

EDIT:
in 27.0.12 it no longer crashes but simply no screen is displayed:

mikolajek

• Recent member
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2020, 07:29:57 am »

Interesting - upgraded from ver. 26.0.0.107 to 27.0.0.10 without any problems. But after installing 27.0.0.12 over, I've lost my database... No problem with restoring from the backup, but it's weird.

switch6343

• Recent member
Chromecasting DVDs from MC v27 to Sony Bravia with built-in Chromecast fails
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2020, 02:05:03 pm »

Hi,

I am unable to Chromecast from my Notebook's MC v27 for Windows 10 (via BubbleUPnP Server) any ripped DVDs anymore to my Sony Bravia Android based TV with built-in Chromecast. This used to work before on MC v26. On the TV screen the error message "Cannot play video" appears.

However, with ripped BluRay it work fine.

I have no clue where and what to look for the culprit.

Please advise.
Pages: [1]   Go Up