INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Center 9.0.122 beta  (Read 5858 times)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Media Center 9.0.122 beta
« on: February 27, 2003, 12:57:30 pm »

Media Center 9.0.122 beta is available.  

Many things will crash and not work.  If that worries you, please wait for a couple of weeks.

ftp://ftp.jriver.com/pub/downloads/music/MediaCenter90122.exe

1. Fixed: Sticky views would not work on non XP systems.
2. Fixed: Skinned scrolling would have problems in lists on non XP systems.
3. Fixed: Other list related things (column order, etc.) would be quirky on non XP systems.
4. Changed: Warning message is displayed if user clicks CD burn button with too many tracks selected.
5. Changed: CD burning tips are displayed when user clicks burn button with no tracks selected.
6. Fixed: Sometimes the user was asked about "audio or data mode CD burning" when they had already selected one.
7. NEW: Column sorting now does forward sorting if you click columns within a few seconds of each other. (don't have to think backwards)
8. Fixed: MC would misbehave after failing to load a library.
9. Fixed: MC would not recreate default entries after clearing its library.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

RemyJ

Re: Media Center 9.0.122 beta
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2003, 02:45:31 pm »

8. Fixed: MC would misbehave after failing to load a library.

Still misbehaving...  If I have my custom library loaded and attempt to connect to a media server that doesn't exist, I'm left in an inconsistent state.  The tree has the entries for my custom library but the title bar, menu, and library manager all say that the default library is loaded.

Fedora 38 x86_64 Xfce

RemyJ

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2003, 03:47:04 pm »

• New  Date Opened: 2003/02/27  Priority: High
    Auto-Rip doesn't advance.  It leaves you at the CD Rip track list waiting for the Done button to be pressed.

• New  Date Opened: 2003/02/27  Priority: High
    Advanced Ripping settings aren't taking.  I'm trying to select Digital Secure and it keeps reverting to Digital Large Buffer.

• New  Date Opened: 2003/02/27  Priority: Low
    If you press the 'Advanced Ripping Settings'  button, then press 'OK', the main MC window is brought to the foreground obscuring the 'CD Rip Settings' and 'CD Rip' track list dialogs.

• Open  Date Opened: 2003/02/24  Priority: High
    The confirmation box that pops up on a Find and Replace on filename if the destination file already exists needs more options.  'Accept, Accept All, Ignore, Ignore All and Cancel'

• Open  Date Opened: 2003/02/24  Priority: High
    The converter forces '[ARTIST]/[ALBUM]' directory naming which un-does directoy changes made to compilation albums to get them into the 'multiple artists' category.

• Open  Date Opened: 2003/02/23  Priority: High
    Changed made to Album Artist field in CD & DVD prior to ripping don't make it into the ripped file's properties

• Open  Date Opened: 2003/02/13  Priority: High
    Converter won't convert to UNC destination directory.  Says 'Failed' for each track but updates the Filename property as though it had completed.  Update: MC now just dies when it tries to encode the file.

• Open  Date Opened: 2003/02/26  Priority: Medium
    If you try to connect to a media server that doesn't exist, MC get's caught in a loop of message boxes and crashes

• Open  Date Opened: 2002/11/14  Priority: Medium
    When the media server responds to a search, it responds with the first interface it's bound to even if that interface isn't reachable by the client that issued the search request.   My server has 2 interfaces, one private, one public.  My laptop is on the public network.  I issue a search from the laptop and the server responds with the name and ip address of the private interface which the laptop can never reach.  Combined with the previous problem, I can get 4 responses for the private interface, all useless

If the client actually gets only 1 response to a Media Server search, it tries to connect immediately.  It should problably give you an option to see the response and confirm that you want to connect to it.

When 'Decode directly to CD' is unchecked, and you burn more than 1 CD, the raw temp file is deleted and recreated for each CD instead of using the one created at the start of the first burn

• Open  Date Opened: 2002/10/15  Priority: Medium
    Analyze Audio isn't handling tracks under 10 seconds very well.   BPM is left at 0 and gains are set anywhere from -20db to +159db.   This would be OK if there were a way to manually adjust the gain and peak level values instead of just being able to clear them

• Open  Date Opened: 2003/02/21  Priority: Low
    If you hold down the CTRL key while selecting items in the details pane, you can only select 5-6 before
    the previous selections un-select themselves.

• Open  Date Opened: 2003/02/13  Priority: Low
    The YADB track lookup will only work in small batches.  I just tried a batch of 14 track from 'Neko Case' 'Blacklisted' and got the last 4 tracks only.  Had to go back and do 4 at a time to get them all.

• Open  Date Opened: 2003/01/22  Priority: Low
    'Decode files directly to CD' is both on the main CD writer settings page and the settings sub-page but the checkboxes aren't synchronized

• Open  Date Opened: 2003/01/22  Priority: Low
    Can't turn off tooltips for the drop target and player controls.

• Open  Date Opened: 2002/09/26  Priority: Low
    When collapsing 'Auto Smartlists (audio)' after selecting one of the random or favorite lists, the app hangs for about 10 seconds while spinning the cpu at 100%

• Fixed  Date Opened: 2002/11/09  Priority: High
    'Calculate replay gain during ripping' isn't doing anything

• Fixed  Date Opened: 2003/02/26  Priority: Low
    Sticky views aren't sticking

• Fixed  Date Opened: 2003/01/13  Priority: Low
    Column widths aren't saving again.  You have to drag the column separator twice to get the first change to stick.

Fedora 38 x86_64 Xfce

Charlemagne 8

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2003, 03:52:55 pm »

Can't get MP3, MPC or WMA encoders. I still get the "Invalid Package File, Cannot continue" message. I think this "Invalid Package File" started when the new Windows Media stuff was introduced but I can't say for sure.

Playback is jumpy and skips whether in Direct Sound or Wave Out / Analog or Digital.

CVIII

I fixed playback by going to "Output Format" and changing a few things around.

The plug-in thing is still giving me fits, though.
That's right.
I'm cool.

MachineHead

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2003, 04:01:54 pm »

Visual bug:

Column buttons and gridlines do not line up with each other.

MachineHead

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2003, 04:15:18 pm »

JRSS is still causing a shutdown without proper hardware installed. Have to pick source bitdepth to get MC to release without shutting down again.

cct1

• World Citizen
  • I like shiny things
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2003, 04:42:30 pm »

1.  This thing is playing havoc with my library, and also the recently imported autosmartlist.  I lost all my subgenre tags (a custom field) on this build, despite backing up my library prior to upgrading.--gonna have to do some serious retagging.  This happend on the last build (121) as well.

2. W/R to the autosmartlist "recently imported", when I click on "recently imported", "Playlists" on the tree lights up, and every single song in my library is shown, instead of being blank.  It imports just fine,and if I import, the rest of the mp3s disappear--only what I import comes in, like it should.  But if I go out and come back in, and click on "recently imported", every single file is on there--I think this has become the default now, instead of the blank screen, like it was before--and hopefully will be in the future--it's alot less confusing the way it was before.

3. rip/encode causes the dreaded blue screen--everything just shuts down.  No error message or nuttin'.  Although it was ripping MUCH faster  (in digital secure) before the meltdown.  Tried this twice, same result both times.

4.  Anytime I do anything to the field headings, they automatically revert back to the default.  I can still put an entry into the field by clicking on the field heading; the field headingthen shows up on the top of the playlist  (composer, for example) and I can make an entry, and the entry is saved, but if I click out of the playlist and come back to it, the composer field heading will be gone.  I can click on it to bring it back, and any entries I have made are saved, but I MC9 is not saving any changes I make to the field headings themselves (can't even change their order).

Media Center Registered 9.0.122 -- C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center\

Microsoft Windows Me
Intel Pentium III 929 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 392 MB, Free - 192 MB
Resource Info: System - 39 %, GDI - 81 %, User - 39 %

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2800.1106 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.81 / Shlwapi.dll: 6.00.2800.1106
Shell32.dll: 5.50.4134.100
wnaspi32.dll: 4.71 (0002) , ASPI for Win32 (95/NT) DLL, Copyright © 1989-2002 Adaptec, Inc. / Aspi32.sys: N/A

Ripping /   Drive E:   Copy mode:ModeSecure   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Drive F:   Copy mode:ModeSecure   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: No /  Calc replay gain: Yes /  Copy volume: 32767
 Eject after ripping: No /  Play sound after ripping: No  

Burning /  Drive F: YAMAHA   CRW2200E           Addr: 0:1:0  Speed:20  MaxSpeed:20  Use MJ Engine:Yes
 Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: Yes /  Write CD-Text: No
 Use playback settings: No /  Normalization: None

nila

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2003, 04:54:49 pm »

Please can you make the properties window for creating or editing View Schemes draggable so we can stretch it bigger if we want.

Right now it's a fixed size and it's really not wide enough for me to be able to properly enter any detailed information for the 'Search Criteria'.

All the info just disappears out of sight and is really hard to edit. I usually end up having to create the line in notepad then paste it in.

Thanks

ZRocker

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2003, 05:00:46 pm »

Bugs:
1. Sticky does not work for Playlists (main node or any playlists beneath main Playlists node).

2. MC is now a CPU hog even when idle...sucks 7% to 13% when sitting idle now...probably those looping registry things MC does.

3. Suspect as of MC 9.0.121 that MC is leaking resource really bad now because in 3+ years of using Win2000 on this PC with 256meg of memory I'm getting 'Low on memory resource' messages (from Windows) and MC is the *only* thing I updated/added in the last 2+ months.  It all started yesterday (Feb 26th) after the installation of 9.0.121 and the 'new sticky logic' (just a hunch).  I play MP3 all day long (usually atleast 10 hours a day) and only really ever reboot my Win2000 Pro PC every 20 or 30 days or so (honest).  Now, it's like MC is causing me to reboot twice a day (after sucking resources dry and 'freaking' my system out).

ZRocker

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2003, 05:11:55 pm »

Request:
For those of us who like all views having the same settings (columns, etc), how do we get that feature back?  I just like to setup the column layout once and say 'Reset All Views to Current' or 'Disable individual Sticky views and use Current' or go back to the old method (prior to the introduction of Sticky).  It's a huge pain to define the column layout over and over for every view you go into!!!

ZRocker

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2003, 05:58:45 pm »

Bugs:
1. Norton Anti-Virus 2002 (or 8.0) and MC 9.0 are fighting each other...it seems.  Immediately after starting MC 9.0.122, the NAV Auto-Protect service (NAVAPSVC.EXE) goes to 75% to 100% cpu usage (forever)...so between MC and NAV, the system is 100% all the time.  If you stop MC, usually NAVAPSVC.EXE goes back down to 0% usage (in about 1 minute).  I tried starting zillions of other apps and this never happened...only when MC was started.  So, there's something incompatible between the two programs...I have a hunch it's the looping registry key accesses MC is 'bugged' with these days (like on HKCR\AudioCD\shell).

Update:
I just went back to 9.0.120 and the conflict with NAV went away!!!  This is the version prior to the looping bug on registry key access of HKCR\AudioCD\Shell...I guess that bug is brutal.

JaredH

• Superfluously Articulate
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2003, 08:03:41 pm »

Visual bug:

Column buttons and gridlines do not line up with each other.

My god i didnt even realize this until i saw your post.....maticulous......and i thought i was perceptive
J. A. Hayslett

Blog & Gallery - http://www.bgracetfaith.net

drosoph

• MC Beta Team
  • TiVo-aholic
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2003, 08:33:03 pm »

BUG:  Sticky views for me dont work on playlists ... but, do work on Library views ... on WinXP

jeffh

• Junior Woodchuck
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2003, 08:55:18 pm »

Much like the last few builds, when I try and rip a CD, media center crashes while ripping the last song. Am I the only one seeing this?

Media Center Registered 9.0.122 -- C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center\

Microsoft Windows XP  Workstation 5.1 Service Pack 1 (Build 2600)
AMD Athlon 1536 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 1015 MB, Free - 609 MB

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2800.1106 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.82 (xpsp1.020828-1920) / Shlwapi.dll: 6.00.2800.1106 (xpsp1.020828-1920)
Shell32.dll: 6.00.2800.1145 (xpsp2.021108-1929) / wnaspi32.dll: Internal ASPI Layer

Ripping /   Drive D:   Copy mode:ModeSecure   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: Yes /  Calc replay gain: No /  Copy volume: 32767
 Eject after ripping: Yes /  Play sound after ripping: No  

Burning /  No burners found.
 Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: Yes /  Write CD-Text: No

drbenson

• Recent member
  • I'll never buy 'til it's lossless
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2003, 09:12:52 pm »

Anyone else having trouble getting Playback settings to stick? I wanted to try the upsampling provided. On Playback tab, I have Delta 410 ASIO selected, and I can go into DSP Settings and select JRSS 5.1 just fine. But if I select 24 bitdepth and 96k (for example), click OK and return to playing, when I go back to the Playback settings dialog, Source Bitdepth and Source Sample Rate are always selected. How come?

5TillFree

• Recent member
  • Rock On!
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2003, 09:17:44 pm »

I still can not encode to Windows Media Audio. Tried uninstalling WM Encoder 9 same problem. Unistalled .122 and went back to .113 and still can't encode. What's going on and why are the new files 5MB smaller? Are you no longer including encoders? Also, the "Check for Update" from .113 didn't work for the main program file (server error) but did download "a"?? encoder .Thanks

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
System Info:

Media Center Registered 9.0.122 -- C:\Program Files\_MULTIMEDIA\Media Center\

Microsoft Windows 2000  Workstation 5.0 Service Pack 3 (Build 2195)
AMD Athlon 1526 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 523 MB, Free - 214 MB

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2800.1106 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.81 / Shlwapi.dll: 6.00.2800.1106
Shell32.dll: 5.00.3502.6144 / wnaspi32.dll: Internal ASPI Layer

Ripping /   Drive F:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: Yes /  Calc replay gain: Yes /  Copy volume: 32767
 Eject after ripping: Yes /  Play sound after ripping: No  

Burning /  Drive F: YAMAHA   CRW2200E           Addr: 1:0:0  Speed:20  MaxSpeed:20  Use MJ Engine:Yes
»» Select Windows Freeware ««
http://www.SelectFreeware.com

MarkCoutinho

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2003, 11:06:42 pm »

1) I still don't get the ö, é, è etc. Is this just my problem? Because from some other reactions I see that they do not have that problem. I hadn't this problem up til version 0080 or something like that.  
Is in Matt's hands by now, though.

2) Slide bars don't work (well) in various playlists. Also: if the slider works, it isn't quick enough. And the up- and down-arrows don't work at all in these playlists.
With quick scrolling still a bit bumpy though. But it's muuuch better!

3) if you want to drag a file within a playlist, the screen runs from the end to the beginning.  
I'll try to explain it a bit: if you have, say, 300 files in a playlist and you want to put number 300 to number 80: when you start dragging you're at position number 1 within 1 second. Some quick jerking with the mouse is required to get to the number 80 position
Mark Coutinho
Dutch Top 40 collector of lyrics, sleeves and bios

MachineHead

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2003, 11:24:01 pm »

Request:
For those of us who like all views having the same settings (columns, etc), how do we get that feature back?  I just like to setup the column layout once and say 'Reset All Views to Current' or 'Disable individual Sticky views and use Current' or go back to the old method (prior to the introduction of Sticky).  It's a huge pain to define the column layout over and over for every view you go into!!!

Second that. Going into every view and unchecking 'Filename' is a P.I.T.A. to say the least.

NoCodeUK

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2003, 01:01:21 am »

How many views do you have??  Not being funny but the inheritance works top down.  If you dont want filename in any audio view schemes click on the audio node and remove it.  It will remove it from everything below it too.  If you want back in a particular view scheme, click on the root node for that view scheme and reinsert it.  The children will reinherit it...  I think this new solution is so much better.

Adam
"It's called No Code because it's full of code. It's misinformation." - Eddie Vedder

Cmagic

• Enjoying life with a little music....
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2003, 01:16:04 am »

Hi Nocode,

If you dont want filename in any audio view schemes click on the audio node and remove it.  It will remove it from everything below it too.

Is it supposed to work like that at the moment ? because I just tried and it only remembers the setting for the top view. Any (already there) children view schemes is unaffected by the changes at the top.
(Note that I'm under W2K @moment)
Newly created view schemes do inherit the top settings.

C.

Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance
than the color of his eyes.
Bob Marley (War)

NoCodeUK

« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2003, 01:24:49 am »

I thopught that was how it worked for me in version 121... I haven't had chance to use 122 yet and I am at work at the moment where I have no MC at all :(  I will have a look when I get hoe tonight and let you know.

Adam
"It's called No Code because it's full of code. It's misinformation." - Eddie Vedder

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2003, 03:45:51 am »

Please move the disussion to a sticky view thread.  Remember we are still working on it, so don't panic (yet).

sstrick

• Junior Woodchuck
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2003, 04:03:48 am »

media server broken for me in .122 works fine

It states it failed to bind to port.

Media Center Registered 9.0.121 -- C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center\

AMD Athlon 1401 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 785 MB, Free - 259 MB

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2800.1106 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.82 (xpsp1.020828-1920) / Shlwapi.dll: 6.00.2800.1106 (xpsp1.020828-1920)
Shell32.dll: 6.00.2800.1106 (xpsp1.020828-1920) / wnaspi32.dll: Internal ASPI Layer

Ripping /   Drive L:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Drive M:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: Yes /  Calc replay gain: Yes /  Copy volume: 32767

Burning /  Drive M: LITE-ON  LTR-24102B         Addr: 1:0:0  Speed:24  MaxSpeed:24  Use MJ Engine:Yes
 Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: Yes /  Write CD-Text: Yes

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2003, 04:06:06 am »

media server broken for me in .122 works fine  It states it failed to bind to port.

That means something else is running on that port.  Start a thread on it if you need to.

Tiberius

• Junior Woodchuck
  • A big dog is twice as big as a dog 1/2 it's size..
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2003, 04:40:02 am »

Just noticed that MC is not reading/displaying images stored in mp3 files on a CD. This worked in MJ8 ok. The images are definately in the files as they do show if the files are copied to a hard drive and imported from there.
Failure is not an option...however it is often included at no extra charge...

KeystoneCop

• Galactic Citizen
  • I hate computers..
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2003, 05:13:10 am »

When doing Lookup Track Info from  YADB,  Still getting an error message at the end of each batch.
There is a way to compare tags

[=isequal([band],[album])]=1

thanks marko

Eiffel

• Junior Woodchuck
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2003, 06:23:05 am »

... In full screen mode, processor utilization is pegged at 100% (on a PIV at 2.66 GHz)... it drops down significantly when the hairstyle interface is activated.

... Also in full scree mode, would it be possible to implement some form of scrolling for long text (it is static at the moment)

JohnT

« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2003, 07:02:42 am »

Bugs:
2. MC is now a CPU hog even when idle...sucks 7% to 13% when sitting idle now...probably those looping registry things MC does.

We can't reproduce the registry access thing on WinXP and 2000 machines here. Could you try disabling "associate with audio CDs" in file associations to see if it makes a difference? Also, check task manager to see if mjextman.exe is running. Also, remove any CD's you have from your drives to see if it makes any difference. Is the date on your mjextman.exe file 2/26/03 (it's in the windows system 32 directory).

Thanks.
- John T.

John Thompson, JRiver Media Center

Joe Karnes

• World Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2003, 07:43:57 am »

John T., I know you didn't ask me but I checked my MJextman.exe  file and it is ver 1.0.17.0, 2-6-03,9:17 PM, 204 KB.  Thank you, Joe Karnes

Media Center Registered 9.0.122 -- C:\Program Files\J River\Media Jukebox\

Intel Pentium II 448 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 392 MB, Free - 133 MB

Shell32.dll: 6.00.2800.1145 (xpsp2.021108-1929) / wnaspi32.dll: Internal ASPI Layer

Ripping /   Drive D:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Drive E:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: No /  Calc replay gain: No /  Copy volume: 32767

Burning /  Drive D: HP       CD-Writer+ 9700k   Addr: 1:0:0  Speed:6  MaxSpeed:16  Use MJ Engine:Yes
 Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: Yes /  Write CD-Text: Yes
 Use playback settings: Yes /  Normalization: None

NoCodeUK

« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2003, 08:12:12 am »

I may be imagining this but I was sure that a couple of builds ago (probably about 10) you could clikc rename files from properties and even if a file was playing it would create a temp file and then rename it at a later time.  Now MC just comes up with an error saying it cannot rename the file that is playing.  Was this behaviour changed without me noticing?? Cheers ;D

Adam

Autoelph

« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2003, 08:45:52 am »

Pretty sure it's a bug.

Analyze audio "misbehaves" on file names with undercores.

JohnT

« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2003, 08:58:30 am »

John T., I know you didn't ask me but I checked my MJextman.exe  file and it is ver 1.0.17.0, 2-6-03,9:17 PM, 204 KB.  Thank you, Joe Karnes
Thanks for the info Joe. Are you looking at the mjextman.exe file in the windows system32 directory or is there one in the Media Center directory that you're looking at?
John Thompson, JRiver Media Center

Joe Karnes

• World Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2003, 09:06:05 am »

John T., the file is in Windows System 32.  Thank you,
Joe Karnes

Media Center Registered 9.0.122 -- C:\Program Files\J River\Media Jukebox\

Intel Pentium II 448 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 392 MB, Free - 141 MB

Ripping /   Drive D:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Drive E:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: No /  Calc replay gain: No /  Copy volume: 32767

Burning /  Drive D: HP       CD-Writer+ 9700k   Addr: 1:0:0  Speed:6  MaxSpeed:16  Use MJ Engine:Yes
 Use playback settings: Yes /  Normalization: None
Pages: [1]   Go Up