INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cjdshaw -- miscellaneous  (Read 645 times)

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Cjdshaw -- miscellaneous
« on: February 26, 2003, 04:49:54 am »

[I copied this from the bug thread because it probably will become a discussion, and we try to keep that thread reserved for bugs and minor feedback.]

Arrow keys don't work properly in thumbnail mode. Up and down work OK, but left and right only access the first two columns.  

That was an old bug and should be gone in 120.

I can't pause a slideshow. Neither Ctrl-P nor the pause button do anything.  

Use space bar to start and stop, or right click on display screen.

Having Ctrl-W cycle between MC, full screen and Hairstyle is horrid. Isn't the point of hairstyle to hide the MC window for a HTPC? I suspect most people would want to switch between MC and full screen (for computer use) and Hairstyle and full screen (for HTPC use). Separate hotkeys for Full Screen and Hairstyle have to be the way to go.

We're still tinkering with this.  We don't like it much either, so wait a few builds.

Could a view scheme have a "Default view mode" option. I'd rather see thumbnails for my images, but a detailed list for my music  

Soon.

I love the way a frame from a video file is taken for the thumbnail, but could this be customisable?

Doubtful in 9.0.  Maybe later.

If you have a grouping on an alphabetical field, you see  
A-D  
E-H  
I-L  
etc.  
If you press F on the keyboard, it skips over E-H down to the next thing that begins with F. If you have something in the E-H group that begins with F, it would be nice if it would open that group and select it. Hope that makes sense    

We'll look at it.

Thanks for the detailed comments.
Pages: [1]   Go Up