INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: licence for v10  (Read 814 times)

barcode

• Recent member
licence for v10
« on: December 11, 2003, 09:32:39 am »

After installing v 10.0.11, i used the buy licence link under the help menu and paid $19.98 for the upgrade, which i assumed was going from v9 to v10, since i was purchasing it from inside of v10.

However, after installing v 10.0.13 this morning, my licence wasn't working anymore and i tried restoring from the .mjr file and it said it wasn't a valid licence.

So, I'm just remembering that I had originally gotten an MJ 8 licence, and that was upgraded to v9 for free because I did it before a certain date or something (the details are a little fuzzy).  

Anyway, what I'm wondering is how I can upgrade to v 10 and what the price will be considering I just paid for an upgrade to v 9 (which I already had and the program shouldn't have let me do).

I'm a great fan of the product and would like to start using v10 as soon as possible.

Please let me know.

Thanks, Randy.
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

barcode

• Recent member
Re:licence for v10
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2003, 08:21:26 am »

Can I get a response from someone at J River please?  I'd really like to start using v10.

Thanks, Randy.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2003, 08:37:22 am »

Please try the latest build.

barcode

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2003, 10:44:42 am »

That worked.

Thank you very much, Randy.

btw, great work on v10, it looks really good.
Pages: [1]   Go Up